B&B Fort Lapin Reviews

Fort Lapin 25, Bruges, Belgium

I was staying there over the weekend. I am a light sleeper and could hear the laud music till 3-4 in the morning. Other than that, the accommodation is lovely.

One of the bed mattress is far too soft for me. Otherwise, everything is good. the breakfast is really superb.

Lovely room 15-20 mins walk from the centre. Really helpful owner and a wonderful breakfast.

Ingrid, the host, was the friendliest, most helpful, approachable and generous person we met on our whole trip. Our room was simply amazing; beautifully decorated, comfortable, luxurious and calm. The breakfasts are out of this world! Huge portions, made from local ingredients and simply delicious! I would recommend this place to everyone I know. We had such a positive experience. It's a lovely place for the weary traveler to escape to and recharge their batteries

View all Bruges Bed and Breakfasts