B&B Giovy Reviews

via Principe Amedeo 85/a, Rome, Italy

When we arrived we were told that they had no booking for us and that we could stay for that night but would have to move out the next morning. When we showed them your email confirmation for 3 nights the person we were talking to said that he was the new owner and did not know anything about this booking. After a lot of arguing and 2 hrs later he came back and said we could stay for the other 2 nights. Very stressful not helped by the owner not speaking English,luckily my partner is italian.

• 14th Mar 2014
  • Couple, 41+

In general we were comfortable enough. Biggest problem is that you have to walk through very bad area to get to it from Roma Termini station. We were together all the time but I would not stay there if I was on my own. Felt unsafe when going to teller there and pick pockets are real problem. Good points tho - near train and bus terminals. Lots of other places to stay all around there but personally I would stay elsewhere in different area.

• 26th Oct 2013