B&B Gli Archi Reviews

strada Petriccio Belriguardo 98, Siena, Italy

Thanks for offering me a nice room and a quiet night. But I didn't know that there were no restaurant around there and no food vending machines. I should have brought some foods and drinks for my supper though you served me a nice breakfast next morning.

The place was beautiful, the rooms were clean, we love the place!

Gli Archi is difficult to find and appeals best to those traveling by car. Lovely layout and accommodations outside the town of Siena in the beautiful Chianti countryside. Very clean and well maintained. Odd thing for a B & B was that breakfast was not included in price. Seems like an oxymoron. However, breakfast was delicious, albeit an additional charge.

• 12th May 2012