B&B Globetrotter Siracusa Reviews

Corso Matteotti, 45, Syracuse, Italy

Very cozy, impressively high ceilings and extremely clean, it was a pleasure to stay for one single night. The ensuite room had a wide sunny balcony. Although the don't mention it, they have a pc with internet connection (besides wifi) to use it freely. I wish I had a longer stay. I would repeat with no doubt.

Giovanni and his staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Upon arrival, he gave me a good introduction to the city - places to visit and go to eat. Throughout my stay (I extended from 7 to 14 days) he gave advice and assistance. The B

The owner is very nice, very helpful and attentive. Breakfast is not included but that's OK because the cafés are so great.

View all Syracuse Bed and Breakfasts