B&B HANOI HOTEL & TRAVEL

7.4
Very Good 312 Total Reviews

13th Jan 2017
2.0

I had a layover and was a day late, the driver did not arrive at the airport. So I got a cab, no big deal. Upon arrival I got chewed out for not waiting on the driver which I did 45 minutes after arrival as said. The host then said he no longer had a room for me and got one of his buddies to take me to another hotel again.....not really that nice! Ended up at backpackers travel hostel that place was ace

17th Sep 2016

Solid affordable option in a good location. I had a standard room for just one night. Standard rooms can be dark. Mine had no windows. You go "Deluxe" for a window or small balcony. I can say that their fruit served at breakfast is terrific. Mine included passion fruit halves. I did not see anything close at my next hotel. The music cafe down the street is one of the better cafes for in town, making very good western (espresso) and increasingly rare traditional Vietnames coffee in a hip space.

• England, Male, 18-24
28th Aug 2016

The best hostel I've ever stayed at. Extremely helpful staff, brilliant service, fantastic food. Overall amazing.