B&B Hanoi Hostel Reviews

16 Hang Thung Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam

Be careful with belongings. When I left my suitcase to be locked at the hotel during ha long bay tour I came back to find that both me and my friend's suitcases had been broken into and all of my money had been stolen. Unfortunate as staff were incredibly friendly and helpful throughout stay, but unsure who can be trusted as manager claimed only staff members had access to luggage. Otherwise would have been a great stay, just very slow wifi and hot showers not so great. Rooms are nice/ clean.

• 21st Nov 2015

The hostel was amazing! The best part of our stay was interacting with the staff. They were extremely welcoming and helpful; especially Emma. We will definitely be back and we will be recommending the hostel to all friends and family.

• 16th Nov 2015

Very friendly and helpful staff, following my girlfriend falling ill and being admitted to hospital they were all very caring and allowed me to extend my stay

Very friendly staff, we used their airport transfer. Great breakfast, and Location. Really enjoyed our stay!

Booked a great tour to Maichau at the tour desk. Breakfast is awesome at the hotel. Rooms are nice. They are incredibly accommodating staff, they let us check in extremely early and they let us use their showers a day after we checked out, since we were traveling on a night train!

Really friendly, helpful staff who were all interested in helping. The pancake at breakfast time was delicious!

amazing stay at this hostel. Rooms were good sized and air conditioning was fabulous. Hotel staff were so friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hostel with flying colors. One of the best hostels on our whole trip!

The staff was really motivated to be of help. It's avery nice place to stay if it's your first time in vietnam. The breakfast isreally good

Helpful and friendly staff. Great location too. Only thing is the air conditional keep dripping water to the floor.

Great place to stay and lovely staff. They organised an amazing trip to Halong bay for us also. Highly recommend this place.

Hotel was in good spot, just out of the loud busy area. Staff seem overly friendly, not sure if I like it or just think it's fake. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. They advertise a 45 dollar Halong bay trip bit refuse to book it for you. And only sell a 90 dollar trip, which is pricey for backpackers, we booked it as they guarantee the trip would be great and no one on it would pay as little for it as us.......unfortunately the people on our boat paid 50 dollars and the trip sucked !!!!

As you know that , all of our staff were trainned well for working industry tourism so all we try to take good care of every single guest, we are so sorry of this way was not meeting of your expect with friendly of About of staff .The Halong bay cruise, we are recommended the good cruise from previous Guests with highly recommended from them , we do not charge you any even one cent for the commision so please double check with an other Guest, please also help us to comment the TRUTH about it.

Had ants in my bed but other than that, the place was a nice stay. Nice and helpful staff, though not really a place to meet other travelers. This had more of a hotel vibe.

The staff could not have been more helpful! When I was sick they made me ginger tea with honey and checked on me... They may try to sell you some expensive tours but it's the same everywhere. I would definitely recommend B&B Hanoi Hostel!