B&B Hanoi Hostel Reviews

16 Hang Thung Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam

Arriving at 10am after a long flight from London, the staff here couldn't have been more helpful! They let us enjoy breakfast and swiftly got a room ready for us even though check in wasn't until 2pm. They were so helpful with advice on where to go, booking tours and taxi to the airport. The breakfast was swift and made to order and the hot showers were a really nice treat after a long journey. I would definitely recommend this hostel as the staff were just so incredibly friendly and polite!!

Amazing place to stay! The staff are so friendly and will go out of there way for you. Helped us book the Ha Long bay trip for a good price. Also breakfast is awesome.

Room was not thoroughly cleaned. Found a newt in the bathroom plastered against the wall. Other than cleanliness, the hostel was great at accommodating and guests were extremely friendly.

• 13th Jul 2015

Such an ace deal: unbelievably friendly staff who are ready to meet all your demands plus FREE BREAKFAST. My friend and I are had pushed ourselves a bit too far one of the nights and requested for an omelette to be brought to our room. They delivered, big time. This hostel (really a hotel) gets all of our love.

• 5th Jul 2015

I recently stayed at B&B and had a wonderful time, the staff at this hostel are so friendly and honestly if I asked for anything they made a plan to get it, I had lost my charger somewhere along the line and they sent someone to get a new one, they can help you book trips and organize hotel and airport pickups and drop offs. I would recommend them to anyone!

• 16th Jun 2015
  • South Africa

The staff at this place was exceptional and I have stayed at a lot of hostels. So helpful and the place was in a good location with a nice breakfast menu. The room was nice as well with extra bedding.

Great staff! Lovely rooms. It made our first time in Vietnam a fantastic one! Great tips on where to go and how to get there. Delicious breakfast and always happy to see us when we came back exhausted. We've done all of Vietnam now and this hotel is still our favorite. I have a lot of good memories thanks to them and will love to go back next time im in the area.

Worst place we stayed in Vietnam.... So disappointed! It is smelly and dirty, the wifi didn't work in our room, it is located in the center of the old quarter but God it was noisy! The staff was nice at first, but for one and only reason, to get us to buy their Halong Bay cruise tour... We do not recommend this place at all...

Staff was excellent. We were taken aback by how friendly and helpful they were. The room was very clean and nice for the money. Definitely not a party hostel, but there was some light "getting to know you" going on in the lobby.

• 1st Jun 2015

The staff was incredible. Best value for your buck in Hanoi. Clean rooms with AC and tasty included breakfast in the morning. However, don't book tours there, as it is a bit more expensive, try around first. Apart from that, five stars for a great hotel!

My friends and I had an amazing stay here. There are good hostels and very hostels, and BB Hanoi was an exceptionally great hostel. The staff helped us beyond our expectations, planning for us our trip to Sapa, and even sending us breakfast during our transit at Hanoi to Hue (that's even after we've checked out). Thank you Emma, Tony and Tom! I would definitely return here when I visit Hanoi, and it's my first recommended accommodation to anyone who's visiting Hanoi.

Great stay. Rooms are big, comfortable and very clean. Staff could not have been more friendly or helpful, Tony helped us organise an amazing trip to halong bay and our bus ticket onwards! Highly recommend.

The staff here were super friendly, greeting us with a smile and helping with bags. Our room was lovely and clean, fresh white sheets. Air con in the bedroom. The bathroom was very clean, but the shower was a little confusing and very low pressure when using the hand held. Can't fault them for cleanliness. Definitely recommend staying here.

We stayed at B&B for 3 nights and really enjoyed it. Staff was very helpful and nice. Of course they try to sell tours like every hotel in vietnam does, but they were were not at all pushy and they kept being nice and helpful although we booked a tour with a different agency. Breakfast was good. All in all very recommendable! Only drawback is the atmosphere, since there is no common room and the "restaurant" is not very comfy (like in most hotels in vietnam). rooms are nice though.

Excellently run hostel. The staff were very helpful and the breakfast was a pleasant surprise.

Our stay at B&B was wonderful. The staff were super friendly and completely professional. They were exceedingly helpful without being pushy. We were a in a group of six, which made things a little complicated, but they were patient in fulfilling all of our requests. Plus, the location couldn't be better and everything was clean.

Great experience. Tony was a great travel agent, did trips to Sapa and Ha long bay. More expensive than other trips, but also very well taken care of. Facilities are like a hotel, which is great for relaxing but not so good for meeting people. Breakfast was tasty and they were very accommodating with upgrading rooms and allowing showers even when you've checked out. Highly recommend!

The staff was so cool always interacting and trying to share stuff about Vietnam and Hanoi. They were super flexible with the booking as I decided to cancel 1 night booking since I wanted to go Ha Long Bay, the hotel accepted that without any extra charge and even upgraded us when we got back. breakfast was simple but nice. good place to stay!

• 25th Mar 2015
  • India

Very nice ho(s)tel with great staff. Nice big rooms with very clean facilities. Definitely worth a stay.

Thank you so much for taking time to share your opinion of your staying in Our Hostel , we are happy to hear that you had a great time and enjoying your staying in Our Hostel . We do hope to have a chance to serve you again in the next future . Best regards B & B Hanoi Hostel Team care

very good location, nice and helpful staff and breakfast is also fine. would stay there again - can recommend it.

Dear Guests, Thank you so much for your great comment by your recent staying in Our Hostel , we will try our best to maintain of our standard service and share this to all of our Team care to taking good care all each single guest . Wish you all of the best and do hope to have a chance to serve you in the next future . B & B Hanoi Hostel