B&B Hanoi Hostel Reviews

16 Hang Thung Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam

very good location, nice and helpful staff and breakfast is also fine. would stay there again - can recommend it.

Phenomenal staff, awesome location and great value for money. Ill definately stay here again!

• 17th Mar 2015

Fantastic friendly staff. Provided me with a map and always welcoming when you enter the reception. Free tea, coffee and bananas. My room was lovely, one of the nicest I've stayed in, in Vietnam. I had petals on my bed- which I loved! Mini bar and plasma TV in room. Great breakfast cooked to order included in cost. $18 well spent and would definitely recommend!

Tony, Emma and their team were the perfect hosts for our two nights at the B

We had a great stay in B&B Hanoi Hostel. The room was big and clean. The bed was comfortable, the bathroom very clean with a hot shower. The only thing, that was partly annoying, was the instabile wifi-connection. Especially the staff was lovely. They were very friendly, helpful and always available. Thank you very much for the wonderful time!

• 13th Feb 2015

We enjoyed our time at B&B Hostel. The best asset is their staff that did everything to make our stay rememberable, they even had a gift for my birthday! But the location is also excellent, rooms are clean and comfortable and we booked two great tours (halong bay and mai chau) with them. Highly recommended hostel in our opinion.

They have the friendliest, most helpful staff that I have ever encountered. Location is great, just a few blocks from the lake. Room was clean and everything worked as expected. Downsides: Room had window to hallway with no covering so was always partially lit. (Sure staff would have resolved but I never thought to bring it up) Was occasionally bumped to sister hotel (nicer room, staff not quite as awesome) due to booking overlaps (was in and out of the city).

This hostel is awesome! It's more like a hotel but for the price of a hostel. The rooms are very spacious and they clean it every day. The included breakfast is also very good and there's plenty of it. They also booked a great tour to Halong Bay for us. But what's outstanding is the staff, most friendly and helpful people we've experienced on our trip trough Asia! :)

You can expect more than you require.

• 20th Jan 2015
  • China

Nice place to stay, friendly staff and pretty central. Room was comfortable and check out was easy.

Highly recommend, staff are amazing and so helpful. Rooms are lovely and location is great! Book it!!!

This little place was amazing! The staff went above and beyond to help you and make sure you were enjoying your stay. For the price you pay you get 5 star service. Thank you so much Tony and Emily. :)

• 8th Jan 2015
  • New Zealand

Special mention to the personnel. Although we did not book any of the offered tour packages (because of time constraints), they did go the extra mile helping us with information, tips and recommendations.

I've stayed here for 3 nights. The place is very clean, breakfast is a la carte, location is excellent! Staff was very very friendly and helpful. I will definitely be back to Hanoi and will defined stay here again. Highly recommend!

• 20th Dec 2014
  • Portugal

Great and cosy hostel, with approachable staff.

• 11th Dec 2014
  • Singapore

Amazing little HOTEL, but definitely not a hostel! The staff are amazing, the best on our 3 month trip. Exceedingly helpful, even upgraded us and gave us 2 extra free brekkies even when we hadn't stayed the night. The tours we booked here were good but I think that is where they make their money because the service we had at the hotel was too good for $20 a night! Not somewhere really for meeting people but close enough to other places for all that... : )

Dear Guests,I’m delighted to hear about your enjoyable stay at our hostel. We are certainly excited about our upcoming renovation and will continue to provide the best in hospitality to our guest in the future. I will share your wonderful feedback with my team as I’m sure they will be very encouraged by your compliment. Once again, thank you for your great review so much and we look forward to seeing you again as soon as possible. Warmest regards, B&B Hanoi Hostel

Lovely place. Clean and spacious rooms in a great location. Would recommend it to anyone.

Dear Guests, we would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review, and we'd also like to thank you for choosing to stay with us during your time in Hanoi. We are glad to hear that you were especially fond of our staffs & our accommodation.We do everything for our guest to hope all of you feel you are staying in your home. All of B&B Hanoi Hostel staff always try to bring all customers best services. Sincerely Thanks.

Charming friendly helpful staff great value for money simple clean facities and a haven in the midst of all the bustle in old quarter

• 17th Oct 2014
  • New Zealand

Dear Guests, I am glad to learn that the hotel provided an ideal location for your trip to Hanoi. More importantly, it is rewarding to learn that you have enjoyed the stay with us and that you would definitely stay with us again. The team at B&B Hanoi Hostel joins me in thanking you for recognizing our efforts in creating memorable and enjoyable hotel experience for you. Sincerely Thanks - B&B hanoi Hostel.

Perfect...

Dear Guests,Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we appreciate you sharing your experience with us. I am most delighted to learn of your positive feedback and I would like to extend my sincere gratitude to you for recognizing our efforts in creating memorable and enjoyable hotel experiences for our guests. Sincerely Thanks

+ Located very centrally in the Old Town. Staff very friendly and helpful. Clean. - Matress was really hard (even compared to other accomodations in Vietnam), definitely a point they should be working on. Overall nothing extraordinary, but definitely very good value for money!

Dear Guests,On the behalf of the Management 's respond , thank you so much for your valuable time to share such as the great comment on the site of hostelworld.com and special thank you for your choosing to stayed in our hostel. We ensure to maintain our hostel' service and make sure all of the Guest will have a great time and enjoy to stay in our Hostel. Sincerely Thanks.