B&B Hanoi Hostel Reviews

16 Hang Thung Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam

My friends and I had an amazing stay here. There are good hostels and very hostels, and BB Hanoi was an exceptionally great hostel. The staff helped us beyond our expectations, planning for us our trip to Sapa, and even sending us breakfast during our transit at Hanoi to Hue (that's even after we've checked out). Thank you Emma, Tony and Tom! I would definitely return here when I visit Hanoi, and it's my first recommended accommodation to anyone who's visiting Hanoi.

Great stay. Rooms are big, comfortable and very clean. Staff could not have been more friendly or helpful, Tony helped us organise an amazing trip to halong bay and our bus ticket onwards! Highly recommend.

The staff here were super friendly, greeting us with a smile and helping with bags. Our room was lovely and clean, fresh white sheets. Air con in the bedroom. The bathroom was very clean, but the shower was a little confusing and very low pressure when using the hand held. Can't fault them for cleanliness. Definitely recommend staying here.

We stayed at B&B for 3 nights and really enjoyed it. Staff was very helpful and nice. Of course they try to sell tours like every hotel in vietnam does, but they were were not at all pushy and they kept being nice and helpful although we booked a tour with a different agency. Breakfast was good. All in all very recommendable! Only drawback is the atmosphere, since there is no common room and the "restaurant" is not very comfy (like in most hotels in vietnam). rooms are nice though.

Excellently run hostel. The staff were very helpful and the breakfast was a pleasant surprise.

Our stay at B&B was wonderful. The staff were super friendly and completely professional. They were exceedingly helpful without being pushy. We were a in a group of six, which made things a little complicated, but they were patient in fulfilling all of our requests. Plus, the location couldn't be better and everything was clean.

Great experience. Tony was a great travel agent, did trips to Sapa and Ha long bay. More expensive than other trips, but also very well taken care of. Facilities are like a hotel, which is great for relaxing but not so good for meeting people. Breakfast was tasty and they were very accommodating with upgrading rooms and allowing showers even when you've checked out. Highly recommend!

The staff was so cool always interacting and trying to share stuff about Vietnam and Hanoi. They were super flexible with the booking as I decided to cancel 1 night booking since I wanted to go Ha Long Bay, the hotel accepted that without any extra charge and even upgraded us when we got back. breakfast was simple but nice. good place to stay!

• 25th Mar 2015
  • India

Very nice ho(s)tel with great staff. Nice big rooms with very clean facilities. Definitely worth a stay.

Thank you so much for taking time to share your opinion of your staying in Our Hostel , we are happy to hear that you had a great time and enjoying your staying in Our Hostel . We do hope to have a chance to serve you again in the next future . Best regards B & B Hanoi Hostel Team care

very good location, nice and helpful staff and breakfast is also fine. would stay there again - can recommend it.

Dear Guests, Thank you so much for your great comment by your recent staying in Our Hostel , we will try our best to maintain of our standard service and share this to all of our Team care to taking good care all each single guest . Wish you all of the best and do hope to have a chance to serve you in the next future . B & B Hanoi Hostel

Phenomenal staff, awesome location and great value for money. Ill definately stay here again!

• 17th Mar 2015

Fantastic friendly staff. Provided me with a map and always welcoming when you enter the reception. Free tea, coffee and bananas. My room was lovely, one of the nicest I've stayed in, in Vietnam. I had petals on my bed- which I loved! Mini bar and plasma TV in room. Great breakfast cooked to order included in cost. $18 well spent and would definitely recommend!

Tony, Emma and their team were the perfect hosts for our two nights at the B

We had a great stay in B&B Hanoi Hostel. The room was big and clean. The bed was comfortable, the bathroom very clean with a hot shower. The only thing, that was partly annoying, was the instabile wifi-connection. Especially the staff was lovely. They were very friendly, helpful and always available. Thank you very much for the wonderful time!

• 13th Feb 2015

We enjoyed our time at B&B Hostel. The best asset is their staff that did everything to make our stay rememberable, they even had a gift for my birthday! But the location is also excellent, rooms are clean and comfortable and we booked two great tours (halong bay and mai chau) with them. Highly recommended hostel in our opinion.

They have the friendliest, most helpful staff that I have ever encountered. Location is great, just a few blocks from the lake. Room was clean and everything worked as expected. Downsides: Room had window to hallway with no covering so was always partially lit. (Sure staff would have resolved but I never thought to bring it up) Was occasionally bumped to sister hotel (nicer room, staff not quite as awesome) due to booking overlaps (was in and out of the city).

This hostel is awesome! It's more like a hotel but for the price of a hostel. The rooms are very spacious and they clean it every day. The included breakfast is also very good and there's plenty of it. They also booked a great tour to Halong Bay for us. But what's outstanding is the staff, most friendly and helpful people we've experienced on our trip trough Asia! :)

You can expect more than you require.

• 20th Jan 2015
  • China

Nice place to stay, friendly staff and pretty central. Room was comfortable and check out was easy.

Highly recommend, staff are amazing and so helpful. Rooms are lovely and location is great! Book it!!!