B&B Hi Valencia Canovas Reviews

Calle Cirilo Amoros, 82 Puerta 6 - Valencia, Valencia, Spain

Love this place. Very central, lovely welcome with heaps of handy trips. Clean and quiet. Would recommend and come back here :)

We stayed for a day as a stop over before catching the train to Seville. We came a day late as were delayed in Barcelona and as it was last minute we didn't get our money back for that night which was understandable. Despite this the lady at reception was so lovely and really tried to make that up to us. We loved our room it was so pretty and would stay here if we came back!

I loved my stay here I wish I'd found more accomodation like this when travelling. It was like a home from home, the little touches to create the homely atmosphere make all the difference. Excellent value for money I was very impressed. Highly recommended.

• 29th Jul 2015
  • Scotland

so beautiful, great location

• 28th Jul 2015

Nice staff. We arrived aftter midnight but managed to get to our clean room easily, using the detailed instructions e-mailed to us the day before.

• 4th Jul 2015