B&B Hi Valencia Canovas Reviews

Calle Cirilo Amoros, 82 Puerta 6 - Valencia, Valencia, Spain

Our room was close to the main door and was noisy all night, you can here people speaking. We couldn't sleep well. However, very good location, good breakfast, good value for money!

B&B Hi Valencia Canovas was a great place to stay. I had been staying in shared rooms along my travels so it was very nice to have my own space for a similar price - its great value for money! However, I did not meet any other guests while staying there and breakfast was not at the B&B itself. The room and facilities were clean and modern and the location was good, approx 10 mins walk to the old town centre and 15-20 mins to the train station. Overall, I recommend B&B Hi Valencia Canovas.

Love this place. Very central, lovely welcome with heaps of handy trips. Clean and quiet. Would recommend and come back here :)

We stayed for a day as a stop over before catching the train to Seville. We came a day late as were delayed in Barcelona and as it was last minute we didn't get our money back for that night which was understandable. Despite this the lady at reception was so lovely and really tried to make that up to us. We loved our room it was so pretty and would stay here if we came back!

View all Valencia Bed and Breakfasts