B&B Hope Reviews

Antonio Di Vincenzo 40, Bologna, Italy

Everything about B&B Hope was great. The showers, rooms, breakfast were all excellent. However, I was not able to get wifi for my entire stay. When I asked the staff, their only reply was that nobody else in the hotel had a wifi issue, and I was left without wifi for the entire stay.

The room is very comfortable, the owner thought well about everything you may need and is very helpful if you need information about the city. Breakfast for €1,50 is pretty good with even croissant made by hand.

Everything was fine. The room was nice and clean.Mirko was very friendly. We liked the breakfast. Thank you for the nice stay.

• 30th Oct 2015
  • Austria

We loved that place! We only spent one evening in Bolonia but the owner gave us a fantastic recommendation for dinner, so after visiting the center we could celebrate our short visit with a wonderful dinner in that restaurant close to the hostel. The hostel is just a five minute walk away from the train-station. Our room even had a mini-bar.

Best croissant I've ever had!

We really enjoyed our stay and felt very welcome, the host Mirko was very friendly and helpful, and his wife's homemade croissants were delicious. The rooms were clean and well kept, and we appreciated the fan which kept the room from getting too hot and stuffy. The hostel was a 20 minute walk from the city centre.

• 19th Aug 2015