B&B Hope Reviews

Antonio Di Vincenzo 40, Bologna, Italy

Bologna. Stayed one night that was enough

Check in was difficult as the man had no idea what he was doing and had to call the owner. Everything else was great, clean spacious room and bathroom, good wifi and really close to the train station. The area was a bit sketchy at night, but there is a great pizza shop close by!

We were delighted with our stay at Hope B & B. Great welcome, good advice and map as where to go, eat etc. Our en suite room was just right with really good touches. Good value, and home baked warm croissant , juice and coffee for extra euro was outstanding.

• 30th Jun 2014
  • Couple, 41+

The staff member was a little pushy and made us both feel uncomfortable. We also didn't feel safe because the staff member was asking to hangout with us in our room after we said no both times.

Normally I personally receive clients and I rarely leave this delicate task to other staff members. The member of staff in question has denied the client's accusations.Faced with two completely different versions of what happened, what should I do? As manager of the B & B I am obligated to give the benefit of the doubt to the client, but as a man I am in difficulty.  I decided to fire the staff member in question, but it was a very painful decision. Manager B&BHope.

Clean and comfortable room. Not central but not that far by walking. No 24 hour reception. Good Value. Would Stay again.

Good hostel, good room. But when I got there, did not have anyone. I and my friends had to wait one hour in front of the door. When we did the check out, did not have anyone too.... we just put the key in the floor and leave.

View all Bologna Bed and Breakfasts