B&B Hostal Tradiciones Reviews

955 Ave. Ricardo Palma, San Antonio, Miraflores, Lima, Peru

B&B Hostal Tradiciones was fantastic! We arrived late at night, and the owner/operator gave us a very warm welcome. He took time to give us a map of Lima, pointing out places to eat, giving recommendations. He made sure our room was comfortable and that we had everything we needed. Facilities were great. The bathroom was very nice and had toilet paper stocked. There is a lovely outside patio to take breakfast (included). It was very secure and comfortable. Would absolutely stay again!!

Angelio does as other reviews say, make this place. He is lovely and incredibly helpful. However I found the rest of the experience dull! There was no atmosphere. The room I had was an upgrade from the dorm I had booked but it was dark and a bit dingy. Not worth the money.

This B and B was a fantastic place to stay! Good, secure location in Miraflores. The rooms were very clean, beds were comfortable, and the staff was fantastic. They recommended nice restaurants in the area and were all around very helpful. When back in Lima I will definitely stay here again.

This hostel is kind of expensive and far away everything. Location is not good. Room was okay and clean, blankets were smelly tho. Breakfast is nice, so is the staff. Peacefull place, except during the saturday night when I heard lots of noises coming from somewhere when I tried to sleep.

The staff is outstanding! Safety is great because no one gets in without the gate being opened by the staff. Location is a good 15 minute walk or a $3 taxi ride. Overall it's a good place to stay on abudget

Very good hostel. Great staff that helped us a lot. Small hostel but nice!

• 9th Jun 2014
  • Sweden

Angelo is the heart of this B

Pictures of the rooms would be helpful. We loved the ambiance and look of your house. Very pleasant!

• 31st May 2014

The staff wasn't very helpful and there was a lack of hot water during my stay. but the neighbourhood is very safe and pleasant to walk around.

Very nice B&B that is perfect for exploring Miraflores and other parts of Lima.Very quiet and homely feel. Angelo and everyone working here makes you feel at home and does everything so that you enjoy your stay. The only downside was that the piano was out of tune :)

Angelou was great and the B&B common areas were very cute. We had the room on the first floor though, which turned out to receive a lot of street traffic noise and that coming from the reception desk, patio, and living room. I'm a light sleeper though it made it very difficult to get in a full night's sleep.

Had a great time at B&B Tradiciones. Angelo is what makes this place special! He goes out of his way to make sure guests are looked after and truly makes you feel at home.

I have stayed in many hostels all over the world and have never recieved as much hospitality and graciousness as i did at B&B. If ever I return to Lima, I know where I´m going to stay!!! Absolutely lovely.