• Via Melchiorre Gioia 66, (check in at Via Melchiorre Gioia 71) , Milan, Italy
9.2
Superb 76 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 76 Total Reviews
B&B I Am Here Located at Via Melchiorre Gioia 66, (check in at Via Melchiorre Gioia 71) , Milan.
Italy
Milan Milano 20125 Via Melchiorre Gioia 66, (check in at Via Melchiorre Gioia 71)
92% 76
45.4902838 9.2016506
    Rooms available

• Bulgaria, Male, 31-40
17th May 2016

I had a really nice stay in B&B I Am Here. Location is 10 minutes walk from the Central Railway Station. Room and bathroom were cozy, modern and clean. Staff was very friendly. I didn't like the breakfast, which was packaged food and didn't appeal to my taste. But overall it was great.

• Italy, Female, 25-30
11th Mar 2016

Chose this B&B for a weekend and was pleasantly surprised by the friendly staff, the tools and facilities in the room and the cleanliness. Moreover, the location is very convenient as it's close to the station and there is also a metro station. All of this for a great price! Would definitely come back.