• Via Melchiorre Gioia 66, (check in at Via Melchiorre Gioia 71) , Milan, Italy

9.0
Superb 79 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 79 Total Reviews
B&B I Am Here Located at Via Melchiorre Gioia 66, (check in at Via Melchiorre Gioia 71) , Milan.
Italy
Milan Milano 20125 Via Melchiorre Gioia 66, (check in at Via Melchiorre Gioia 71)
90% 79
45.4902838 9.2016506
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 18-24
2nd Aug 2016

This B&B was a lot nicer than anticipated! Our room was comfortable and clean. The bathroom looked newly renovated and was kept nice and clean which was a nice change from previous hostels we stayed at. The common area was also clean and spacious. The breakfast could use a little more, not just crackers and jam, but it was still better than nothing. The people at the front desk were also very nice and helpful and answered all our questions! Would definitely recommend!!

• USA, Mixed Group, 41+
25th Jun 2016
6.3

The morning after our overnight stay, we found a bug crawling on our bedsheets, that we identified as a bedbug. We reported this in an email to I Am Here Milan, but received no satisfactory response from them. We had booked another night's stay at I Am Here Milan on our return trip through Milan for the following week, cancelled it immediately. t least they accepted our cancellation. We were able to take steps to avoid our house becoming infested, thank goodness, but we were VERY UPSET by this.

• USA, Male, 25-30
14th Jun 2016

Great people, service, and setup. Right next to a subway station.

• Bulgaria, Male, 31-40
17th May 2016

I had a really nice stay in B&B I Am Here. Location is 10 minutes walk from the Central Railway Station. Room and bathroom were cozy, modern and clean. Staff was very friendly. I didn't like the breakfast, which was packaged food and didn't appeal to my taste. But overall it was great.