B&B Il Magnifico Reviews

Lungarno Torrigiani N 3, Florence, Tuscany, Italy

Look no further because this is the place to stay when in Florence. Our room was over-looking Arno river and we even had a view of the Duomo! In the early morning, while eating breakfast in our room (#2), we heard birds chirping , the nearby Arno river flowing, and distant church bells tolling. Truly magnificent. Plus, everything is within walking distance especially the restaurants Alain recommended. Make sure to take the time to go up to Piazza Michelangelo. Unforgettable!

My sister and I stayed at this lovely B&B. It was everything we needed and was a fantastic value! The room was clean, it was quiet and couldn't ask for a better location. The only reason for mediocre security was because the front door to the building could not lock due to water damage. I am sure that will get fixed pretty soon. I know Florence is a very safe city. I live in Rome but the door not locking made my sister a little nervous. I love Florence and will come back to this B&B

• 9th Mar 2014

Very good hotel. Service is excellent.

• 24th Feb 2014
  • China

Great Location! 3 minutes walk to the old Bridge. All Tourist Points are in Walking distance. Nice Staff. And we got a bottle of wine which was a nice gift. Big and nice rooms. The toilett is not directly next to the room, but you get bathing robes to cross the hallway. Nice Coffee Machine. The breakfast is tipically italian: Some kind of sweet plastic baged Croissant.... Not really luxury but ok.

• 13th Feb 2014
  • Switzerland

Our stay at B&B Il Magnifico was amazing! The location was perfect and made it really easy to get around Florence. Alain, the host, was very nice and helpful. He gave us a map upon arrival and told us places to go, eat, etc. The room was huge and cosy. It is on the top floor so avoid heavy bags... We had no problems during our stay and we are planning to stay again!

• 6th Feb 2014

Great service and the place was immaculately clean.

• 2nd Feb 2014
  • Chile

It was a pleasant stay, but we took a little time to find the place, as it was abit inside.. besides, it would be better if it's warmer.. The view is nice and its real near to Piazza Michaelangelo something like tat.... The staff is real nice for the advices.....

Wouldn't go anywhere else if I go back to Florence. Alain the owner was very helpfull. We had a bottle of wine offert on arrival. The place is very well located, 5 minutes walk from Ponte Vecchio, close to cheap bars and restaurants. Higly recommend this place.

장점:조용하고 객실이 깨끗함 단점:역에서 멀어서 택시탔는데 15유로 나왔음.계단이 높고 여러 층으로 되어 있는데 비해 엘리베이터가 없어서 무거운 짐 들어올리기 무척 힘듬. 스탭이 상주하지 않아서 중간에 전혀 도움을 받을 수 없음. 아침식사가 무척 부실함.

It's ok, you get what you pay for. Rooms are big, private bathrooms (outside the room) basic breakfast with bread, coffee, milk and a juice box. The location is great! We only paid for 2 bus tickets to get to the train station, everything else is in a short walking distance. *It's in the 3rd floor so get ready if you have a heavy bag :P

very good guest house, the host is so nice and gave us a bottle of wine as a gift.

I loved staying there! I was by myself but I got a bigger room and it had a nice view. My personal bathroom wasn't in my room but it wasn't far. Alain was there to greet me. He is so courteous, informative and helpful. The amenities are great!! You can make tea

• 13th Dec 2013

This place is great for the location, the room we had with a view over the river was really nice and cozy for a couple. There were plenty of sweet things to eat for breakfast + juice and tea/coffee and we could also keep things in the fridge if we wanted something different for breakfast, although there is no cooker. The host was really friendly and explained us everything that was important about the city. I would definitely recommend this place for any young couple.

We stayed for 3 nights. We were welcomed with a complimentary bottle of wine (which was amazing), Allen then showed us around and answered all of our questions. The location could not have been better! Our room was beautiful an had an amazing view. I reccommend B

• 9th Nov 2013

Perfect Location!!

We had an amazing stay. The staff is so helpful and gave amazing suggestions. I would recommend this B and B to anyone staying in Florence!

• 21st Oct 2013