B&B Il Magnifico Reviews

Lungarno Torrigiani N 3, Florence, Italy

I absolutely loved staying at Il Magnifico! The room was well heated with great light. I loved that I had views of the river and the Duomo - it was like living in my dream room for a few nights! Free breakfast consisted of croissants & toast crisps with tea & juice. It was all laid out on a table in my room and replenished daily, so I didn't even have to walk out into the kitchen. Short walk from restaurants and main attractions. Alain was helpful and kind. I would definitely stay here again!

We had a fabulous stay at Il Magnifico. The host, Alain, was so incredibly helpful and generous with his knowledge of the city. The B

This hostel was absolutely amazing. The owner (Alain) was very accommodating with respect to our varying arrival times. Upon arrival, he was extremely friendly and welcoming. Our room was very clean and quiet. It even had a complimentary bottle of wine! There was a kitchen where we were able to store fruit and other snack items in the fridge, as well As a coffee maker with a steamer. Breakfast included croissants with a selection of jam, nutella and juice. It was very well priced as well!!

B&B Il Magnifico was amazing! Alain received us and explained everything about the hostel. Alain was very nice and hilarious, and we felt very welcome. Every day, the breakfast is replenished and our rooms were cleaned. The whole hostel was very clean. There's a great espresso machine with capsules and you can even steam milk. You can't cook in the kitchen, but there's plenty of cheap dining options. If you're looking for a calm and tranquil place to stay, this is it!

• 24th Feb 2015

Alain was the best guesthouse host we could've asked for! We were so impressed by his ability to speak so many languages fluently (he communicated with us in both English and French and is excellent in both languages). He gave us great suggestions for areas to visit and was so hospitable! The room was great and we preferred the facilities to a hotel!

• 20th Feb 2015

Alain was a wonderful host who responded to our every need - he even gave us wonderful suggestions for where to go and eat! The location is wonderful; we had a view of the Duomo from our room and were just a short walk away from Ponte Vecchio and the Uffizi. Would definitely recommend/stay there again!

What could be improved? Very little - maybe fresh croissants for breakfast, but that's about it. Thank you Alain, you're a great host!

Great place! I fully recommend it.

Very helpful staff. Great location that is within walking distance from all the major attractions. We were one or the only ones staying there so atmosphere was quiet. Very clean and large rooms.

The service Washington excellent. The Room was clean and fully equipped

Lovely place, great location! We had a great stay!

View all Florence Bed and Breakfasts