B&B Il Magnifico Reviews

Lungarno Torrigiani N 3, Florence, Italy

We were a group of 6, and we needed a place to stay because the other hostel (tourist house Santa Croce) we booked was disgusting. The owner was awesome, and let us use his extra room because we had no place to stay that night. There was complimentary breakfast and wine. VERY VERY VERY CLEAN. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this place to any of my friends and family. One of the best hostels I stayed in during my European trip.

• 20th Jun 2015

This is the place to stay when visiting Florence! The B&B is right by the water and within walking distance of all of the major Florence sites. The host is incredibly nice and provides his guests with helpful information like sites to visit, foods to order and more. There was breakfast as well as coffee that could be made at any time. Linens, towels and bathrobes were provided and the room was cleaned daily with breakfast food restocked. Definitely would go back here if I went back to Florence!

Thank you Alain! You were the best and we truly enjoyed our stay. I hope to revisit soon!

• 14th May 2015

Great place to stay very accommodating, wish they have a laundry facilities.. other than that great...

Great stay here during our two night stay in Florence. Location is just outside the city so it's quiet but just seconds away from the busy-ness. Wifi and all other facilities were perfect. FYI - B&B is a cold breakfast. I would certainly recommend this to couples, families or other groups wanting a quieter stay.

I absolutely loved staying at Il Magnifico! The room was well heated with great light. I loved that I had views of the river and the Duomo - it was like living in my dream room for a few nights! Free breakfast consisted of croissants & toast crisps with tea & juice. It was all laid out on a table in my room and replenished daily, so I didn't even have to walk out into the kitchen. Short walk from restaurants and main attractions. Alain was helpful and kind. I would definitely stay here again!

We had a fabulous stay at Il Magnifico. The host, Alain, was so incredibly helpful and generous with his knowledge of the city. The B

This hostel was absolutely amazing. The owner (Alain) was very accommodating with respect to our varying arrival times. Upon arrival, he was extremely friendly and welcoming. Our room was very clean and quiet. It even had a complimentary bottle of wine! There was a kitchen where we were able to store fruit and other snack items in the fridge, as well As a coffee maker with a steamer. Breakfast included croissants with a selection of jam, nutella and juice. It was very well priced as well!!

B&B Il Magnifico was amazing! Alain received us and explained everything about the hostel. Alain was very nice and hilarious, and we felt very welcome. Every day, the breakfast is replenished and our rooms were cleaned. The whole hostel was very clean. There's a great espresso machine with capsules and you can even steam milk. You can't cook in the kitchen, but there's plenty of cheap dining options. If you're looking for a calm and tranquil place to stay, this is it!

Alain was the best guesthouse host we could've asked for! We were so impressed by his ability to speak so many languages fluently (he communicated with us in both English and French and is excellent in both languages). He gave us great suggestions for areas to visit and was so hospitable! The room was great and we preferred the facilities to a hotel!

• 20th Feb 2015

Alain was a wonderful host who responded to our every need - he even gave us wonderful suggestions for where to go and eat! The location is wonderful; we had a view of the Duomo from our room and were just a short walk away from Ponte Vecchio and the Uffizi. Would definitely recommend/stay there again!

What could be improved? Very little - maybe fresh croissants for breakfast, but that's about it. Thank you Alain, you're a great host!

Great place! I fully recommend it.

Very helpful staff. Great location that is within walking distance from all the major attractions. We were one or the only ones staying there so atmosphere was quiet. Very clean and large rooms.

View all Florence Bed and Breakfasts