B&B Il Magnifico Reviews

Lungarno Torrigiani N 3, Florence, Italy

Great place! I fully recommend it.

Very helpful staff. Great location that is within walking distance from all the major attractions. We were one or the only ones staying there so atmosphere was quiet. Very clean and large rooms.

The service Washington excellent. The Room was clean and fully equipped

Lovely place, great location! We had a great stay!

The location was fabulous and very convenient. I was able to walk everywhere I wanted to go. I used a taxi coming from the train station because of luggage. Alain was so helpful and accommodating. He gave a warm welcome and map pointing out locations of good spots for dining, shopping, etc. I went to 3 of the restaurants he recommended and loved them all. The room was very large and the place was spotless. I look forward to the next time I can return and would definitely recommend to stay here.

• 2nd Oct 2014

Great hostel in Firenze! Strongly recommend.

Had a great and very comfortable stay here. Alain gave us a lot of helpful tips on making the best out of our stay in Florence - restaurants, main attractions, day trips etc. He made us feel right at home by offering us breakfasts in our room, clean towels everyday and free use of the kitchen and its coffee machine. Our "ensuite" toilet was under repair and Alain was very apologetic and even gave us a discount. Really impressed by the level of service!

Had a great time here, right on the river. The place is really good and Alain was awesome. Very helpful in helping us book tours and giving us tips for places to eat and things to see.

• 11th Aug 2014

Located near the historical center of Firenze with a nice view over the river and city. Staff was very nice and kind during our stay.

This is the first time ever staying in a hostel for me and this place completely surprised me. (Pleasantly surprised!) It was the cutest little hostel ever and it was in a great location. Alain was incredibly helpful and kind and was just an overall great host. The room was great and our other facilities were just as nice and clean.

← Back to search results