B&B Il Magnifico Reviews

Lungarno Torrigiani N 3, Florence, Italy

Very helpful staff. Great location that is within walking distance from all the major attractions. We were one or the only ones staying there so atmosphere was quiet. Very clean and large rooms.

The service Washington excellent. The Room was clean and fully equipped

Lovely place, great location! We had a great stay!

The location was fabulous and very convenient. I was able to walk everywhere I wanted to go. I used a taxi coming from the train station because of luggage. Alain was so helpful and accommodating. He gave a warm welcome and map pointing out locations of good spots for dining, shopping, etc. I went to 3 of the restaurants he recommended and loved them all. The room was very large and the place was spotless. I look forward to the next time I can return and would definitely recommend to stay here.

• 2nd Oct 2014

Great hostel in Firenze! Strongly recommend.

Had a great and very comfortable stay here. Alain gave us a lot of helpful tips on making the best out of our stay in Florence - restaurants, main attractions, day trips etc. He made us feel right at home by offering us breakfasts in our room, clean towels everyday and free use of the kitchen and its coffee machine. Our "ensuite" toilet was under repair and Alain was very apologetic and even gave us a discount. Really impressed by the level of service!

Had a great time here, right on the river. The place is really good and Alain was awesome. Very helpful in helping us book tours and giving us tips for places to eat and things to see.

• 11th Aug 2014

Located near the historical center of Firenze with a nice view over the river and city. Staff was very nice and kind during our stay.

This is the first time ever staying in a hostel for me and this place completely surprised me. (Pleasantly surprised!) It was the cutest little hostel ever and it was in a great location. Alain was incredibly helpful and kind and was just an overall great host. The room was great and our other facilities were just as nice and clean.

Great location to see all the main sites, museums and duomo, ect., and close to train station (SMN) on bus 23/D so very easy to get to. The staff were very helpful and friendly, giving us a map and telling us which places were good ( food and main sites). The 3 bed room was very large and many facilities provided(wifi, kettle,towel) and has a kitchen with balcony where you can drink coffee. However if you have large luggage it's quite hard to get up all those steps! Overall i enjoyed my stay.

Brilliant. The staff are lovely and really friendly / helpful. It's in a perfect location on the south bank of Florence, opposite the main attractions such as the Dumo. There are some good, less touristy restaurants around the B

• 27th Jul 2014

Everything is good and we appreciated the host's advice and welcoming wine! What a generous person he is!

It was an amazing B&B with the perfect location, just outside the turism hell, but close to everything at the same time. Some rooms have a view over the river and the whole city- so beautiful! Private bathrooms. The staff was amazing, so friendly and helpful. There is breakfast included, and it was fine -some crosaints, jam, nutella and toast. And the juice, hot chokolate and great coffee options! You have to walk to 4th floor with your bags, its an old hostoric building, so no elevator.

View all Florence Bed and Breakfasts