B&B Il Magnifico Reviews

Lungarno Torrigiani N 3, Florence, Italy

Very good hotel. Service is excellent.

• 24th Feb 2014
  • China

Great Location! 3 minutes walk to the old Bridge. All Tourist Points are in Walking distance. Nice Staff. And we got a bottle of wine which was a nice gift. Big and nice rooms. The toilett is not directly next to the room, but you get bathing robes to cross the hallway. Nice Coffee Machine. The breakfast is tipically italian: Some kind of sweet plastic baged Croissant.... Not really luxury but ok.

• 13th Feb 2014
  • Switzerland

Our stay at B&B Il Magnifico was amazing! The location was perfect and made it really easy to get around Florence. Alain, the host, was very nice and helpful. He gave us a map upon arrival and told us places to go, eat, etc. The room was huge and cosy. It is on the top floor so avoid heavy bags... We had no problems during our stay and we are planning to stay again!

• 6th Feb 2014

Great service and the place was immaculately clean.

• 2nd Feb 2014
  • Chile

It was a pleasant stay, but we took a little time to find the place, as it was abit inside.. besides, it would be better if it's warmer.. The view is nice and its real near to Piazza Michaelangelo something like tat.... The staff is real nice for the advices.....

Wouldn't go anywhere else if I go back to Florence. Alain the owner was very helpfull. We had a bottle of wine offert on arrival. The place is very well located, 5 minutes walk from Ponte Vecchio, close to cheap bars and restaurants. Higly recommend this place.

장점:조용하고 객실이 깨끗함 단점:역에서 멀어서 택시탔는데 15유로 나왔음.계단이 높고 여러 층으로 되어 있는데 비해 엘리베이터가 없어서 무거운 짐 들어올리기 무척 힘듬. 스탭이 상주하지 않아서 중간에 전혀 도움을 받을 수 없음. 아침식사가 무척 부실함.

It's ok, you get what you pay for. Rooms are big, private bathrooms (outside the room) basic breakfast with bread, coffee, milk and a juice box. The location is great! We only paid for 2 bus tickets to get to the train station, everything else is in a short walking distance. *It's in the 3rd floor so get ready if you have a heavy bag :P

very good guest house, the host is so nice and gave us a bottle of wine as a gift.

I loved staying there! I was by myself but I got a bigger room and it had a nice view. My personal bathroom wasn't in my room but it wasn't far. Alain was there to greet me. He is so courteous, informative and helpful. The amenities are great!! You can make tea

• 13th Dec 2013

This place is great for the location, the room we had with a view over the river was really nice and cozy for a couple. There were plenty of sweet things to eat for breakfast + juice and tea/coffee and we could also keep things in the fridge if we wanted something different for breakfast, although there is no cooker. The host was really friendly and explained us everything that was important about the city. I would definitely recommend this place for any young couple.

We stayed for 3 nights. We were welcomed with a complimentary bottle of wine (which was amazing), Allen then showed us around and answered all of our questions. The location could not have been better! Our room was beautiful an had an amazing view. I reccommend B

• 9th Nov 2013

Perfect Location!!

We had an amazing stay. The staff is so helpful and gave amazing suggestions. I would recommend this B and B to anyone staying in Florence!

• 21st Oct 2013

Alain was an inordinately capable knowledgable host that helped us with a variety of local travel issues and guided us well to great hidden gems of Firenze. Thanks so much

• 29th Sep 2013
  • Couple, 41+

Thourghly enjoyed our stay here! Room was huge and very clean. Location is great right across from the river and easy to get around everywhere. Alain was an amazing host so friendly and helpful! Loved the coffee machine tasted like home! Only thing I would suggest was maybe have cereal and fruit instead of croissants every morning!

Very nice B&B, the location is simply fantastic, the owner Alain is very friendly and helped me out with any question I had about the city, parking facilities, etc. The rooms are spatious and nice, it is a very nice place. Breakfast is limited, but if you do not need a big breakfast it is sufficient. I can only recommend this place, it is super.

One of the best places I have ever stayed in. the stairs can be painful but staff will help you carry your luggage. The staff offer the best recommendations, definitely go to the recommended restaurants and take the walk to see the panoramic view of Florence, it is amazing as 100% worth the climb. Having our breakfast in the room was great it meant we could have it in our own time. It felt like we were experience the real Italy.

Alain is an amazing multilingual guy! he gave us amazing tips, don't miss the restaurant he recommends ;) everything was perfect! highly and totally recommended!

A fantastic place to stay in a perfect location! Alain and Letizia were extremely helpful and gracious hosts. Upon arrival, we were shown our room and given a detailed tour, including how to use the coffee machine. We were given a great map and Letizia kindly outlined the best areas to visit, including sights, markets, places to eat and bars. We loved the easy living bar for drinks outside and osteria ss to eat. Yum! The room was large with a lovely view. B & B is on third floor (no lift). The

• 23rd Aug 2013