B&B Il Magnifico Reviews

Lungarno Torrigiani N 3, Florence, Italy

We stayed for 3 nights. We were welcomed with a complimentary bottle of wine (which was amazing), Allen then showed us around and answered all of our questions. The location could not have been better! Our room was beautiful an had an amazing view. I reccommend B

• 9th Nov 2013

Perfect Location!!

We had an amazing stay. The staff is so helpful and gave amazing suggestions. I would recommend this B and B to anyone staying in Florence!

• 21st Oct 2013

Alain was an inordinately capable knowledgable host that helped us with a variety of local travel issues and guided us well to great hidden gems of Firenze. Thanks so much

• 29th Sep 2013
  • Couple, 41+

Thourghly enjoyed our stay here! Room was huge and very clean. Location is great right across from the river and easy to get around everywhere. Alain was an amazing host so friendly and helpful! Loved the coffee machine tasted like home! Only thing I would suggest was maybe have cereal and fruit instead of croissants every morning!

Very nice B&B, the location is simply fantastic, the owner Alain is very friendly and helped me out with any question I had about the city, parking facilities, etc. The rooms are spatious and nice, it is a very nice place. Breakfast is limited, but if you do not need a big breakfast it is sufficient. I can only recommend this place, it is super.

One of the best places I have ever stayed in. the stairs can be painful but staff will help you carry your luggage. The staff offer the best recommendations, definitely go to the recommended restaurants and take the walk to see the panoramic view of Florence, it is amazing as 100% worth the climb. Having our breakfast in the room was great it meant we could have it in our own time. It felt like we were experience the real Italy.

Alain is an amazing multilingual guy! he gave us amazing tips, don't miss the restaurant he recommends ;) everything was perfect! highly and totally recommended!

A fantastic place to stay in a perfect location! Alain and Letizia were extremely helpful and gracious hosts. Upon arrival, we were shown our room and given a detailed tour, including how to use the coffee machine. We were given a great map and Letizia kindly outlined the best areas to visit, including sights, markets, places to eat and bars. We loved the easy living bar for drinks outside and osteria ss to eat. Yum! The room was large with a lovely view. B & B is on third floor (no lift). The

• 23rd Aug 2013

Just perfect ! Amazing Staff...

The staff is amazing and it was a prime location especially for finding great local places to eat.

One of the best B

We stayed here at the beginning of August and it was very nice. I will definitely be staying there next time I go to Florence. It was in a great location with very friendly and welcoming staff. The room and bed was more than adequate. No need say much more

Really good hostel with a great atmosphere very close to all tourist attractions. The hostel's host is very nice. He is so helpful and provides his guests with useful restaurant advice and tipps and free cappucino. The hostel also has a nice small terrace where you can enjoy your wine in the evening. Breakfast is sufficient and served in one's room, that is very nice, too. So, thumps up for this nice hostel. Whenever we'll come back to Florence, we're going to stay here again.

• 24th Jul 2013

Everything in the B&B was perfect! Especially, the staff made me and my friends feel comfort and friendly. I felt I wish Ill be there again when visiting Florence again. :)

• 22nd Jul 2013
  • South Korea

It's the best B&B I've ever lived. It's situated near the Arno river, 2 minutes from everything( Ponte vecchio, Santa Maria Novella, Piazzale Michelangelo, a good Conad supermarket). The room is huge huge, my parents feel very comfortable. There is a small balcony, with lovely flowers. The host couple are warm-hearts, you can find a bottle of Chianti in your room when arriving. If you have any question about the city, you can just turn to them and sure you will be satisfied!

Wonderful location with beautiful view. I could not ask for nicer place at such an affordable price. Thanks so much!! Great stay in Florence.

We were very well received at this hostel. We were made feel very welcome and we were given a great and thorough rundown of the place and the city. We were given a map with a great introduction to the city on places to go and to eat great local Italian food. The room was great, a lot of room and very comfy beds, we felt most at home. I would definatel stay here the next time I am in Florence again!

Loved everything about it!

Holy moly. Best hostel i've ever stayed at. Me and my friend had a massive room to ourselves with huge windows over looking the river where you could see the Duomo and more. Alain was super helpful with information, recommended us a beautiful local restaurant, printed my flights off, taught us how to use the coffee machine and was extremely lovely. There was a free bottle of chianti upon arrival and croissants and nutella and tea and coffee included. For only 29EUR a night!!! Highly recommend!

View all Florence Bed and Breakfasts