B&B Kelly Reviews

Via Rovigo 11, San Giovanni Lupatoto, Verona, Italy

I had a great time at B&B Kelly. Marli and Sean are friendly and open people who went out of their way to give me a good experience. They gave me drinks, an amazing breakfast, and even a ride to town! They have a beautiful home, and my room was nice and clean with a bathroom and a TV. I will definitely return to B&B Kelly if I ever visit Verona again! Thank you, guys!

• 6th Sep 2014
  • Sweden

5 Star B&B The rooms are very clean and very well furnished. Owners are very friendly and helpful.

Great B&B, Lovely staff! No complaints at all!! Bus connects the town with Verona but a tip - buses stop at about 8 o'clock so if staying in Verona for longer you will have to get a taxi that is about €20

View all Verona Bed and Breakfasts