B&B L'Incanto di Roma Reviews

Via Collina 36, Rome, Italy

Everything is very good. Receptionist is so kind and nice. She gave us all useful information about Roma. Room and bathroom are so clean and favor. However, the room is so hot in summer. There is only one small fan without air conditioner. I could not sleep in the first night because it is too hot. I think that it is perfect if you stay in autumn or winter.

The place is very nicely decorated. Feels like home.

• 3rd Jul 2015

Laura was incredible! From the moment I booked the reservation up until check out, she was on top of everything. I appreciated her frequent communication and her demeanor. The B&B was clean and well laid out. Laura was clear about the rules and how the B&B worked. Our room was huge and perfect for two tired travelers. We were close to public transportation and a short walk away from Bus Tour Locations. I would definitely rebook with Laura should I ever return to Rome.

• 30th Jun 2015

We stayed two nights in a private room. Laura met us when we arrived and was very nice, accommodating and informative about things to do and how to get around the city. The amenities were clean and the hostel was beautiful. A small breakfast at either the hostel or at a cafe around the corner was included, which was nice. I would recommend staying here to anyone. The location isn't bad. Its a 10 minute walk to the train station. A little farther to some of the ruins and the Vatican.

Easy access to the whole city. Nice beds but no private bathrooms.

Lovely b&b in a perfect location. Thank you for the wine for my birthday.

One of my best B&B experiences ever! The host, Laura, made us feel welcome and comfortable and she gave us lots of tips on where to go and what to see. I can highly recomend this B&B.

• 29th Apr 2015
  • Sweden

My husband and I had a great stay here. Laura was welcoming and friendly, and very communicative via text in advance. Quiet atmosphere of apartment, nice communal kitchen, little details thoughtfully prepared, and our room felt very homey and welcoming. The location is in a slightly more quiet area fifteen minutes walk from train station (no sign, look for name on door buzzer).

Nice little B&B to stay in when you visit Rome. The staff were really friendly and helpful. The bathrooms and kitchen could have been cleaner, and the warm water does not last long in the ladies bathroom. It's a bit far from most things people want to visit (Spanish Steps, Vatican City, Colosseum), but its only a 15 minute walk to the nearest metro, and very close to the Borghese Gallery. The rooms were tidy and cute. The owner Laura was very friendly and gave us everything we requested.

Laura was extremely helpful. We flew in late and she waited for us to arrive. She gave us a map with all of the major sites and how to get there. Someone cleans (maybe) everyday and the cookies at breakfast were amazing. I would definitely stay here again.

Wonderful time in this B&B! I'm glad to choose this place for my short visit in Rome. Room was super clean and good value.Very good location! Very friendly host,I definetely reccomended it!

• 8th Mar 2015
  • Spain

The B&B and Laura were both wonderful and we would definitely recommend the hostel to others. Laura does an excellent job of explaining important sights that must be seen in Rome and explaining transportation options - breakfast is wonderful and filling and beds are very comfortable. Only downsides are quite thin walls and distance from major landmarks (30-45 minutes by bus and walking). We will definitely be staying here again, though.

• 27th Feb 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

B&B by Laura is very clean and nice. It is also warm in the night. We liked that Laura pays attention to every detail and is very attentive. We would come to the B&B again.

• 21st Feb 2015
  • Ukraine

Great place to stay in Rome! Laura is friendly and helpful, our room was clean, with very comfortable bed. Walking distance from most of the attractions of the city, fotr those who don't like walking too much, bus stops and metro stations are just a few steps away. I would recommend everyone staying in B&B L'Incanto di Roma.

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts