B&B L'Incanto di Roma Reviews

Via Collina 36, Rome, Italy

Hostel B&B L'Incanto di Roma is beautiful place at low price. Staff is really friendly and helpful. I recommend to visit.

• 11th Nov 2014
  • Slovakia

We thoroughly enjoyed our visit to this lovely little B

A smaller kitchen table would make it easier to get past people having breakfast, in the morning it would be better if several people could be in the kitchen at the same time. Your local knowledge of shops, and marking them on the map really helped.

Beautiful and friendly B&B. Lovely area to stay in that isn't as busy as being directly in the city centre, but everything is still accessible either by walking. This was my second time in Rome, but I would definitely stay at this B&B again if I come back. Laura the host is incredibly friendly and down to earth and makes the stay enjoyable. Access to the kitchen is great as you can make your food if you don't fancy eating out. The B&B feels secure and there is no curfew. Bella Roma!

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts