B&B L'Incanto di Roma Reviews

Via Collina 36, Rome, Italy

We enjoyed our stay very much. Thank you very much.

Very nice place, well organised . Clean and friendly staff. Thanks to Laura

• 29th Oct 2015

Great B&B, very close to the Termini train station. The welcoming was very nice too. The only down-side was that there is only one toilet and one shower per gender, which is a bit of a hastle in the early morning.

Bedroom and bathroom are clean and nice. She is so kind and nice. Location is good and close to town. However, it is too hot at night, sometimes cant sleep , only one fan is not enough, if there is condition is much better.

Everything is very good. Receptionist is so kind and nice. She gave us all useful information about Roma. Room and bathroom are so clean and favor. However, the room is so hot in summer. There is only one small fan without air conditioner. I could not sleep in the first night because it is too hot. I think that it is perfect if you stay in autumn or winter.

The place is very nicely decorated. Feels like home.

Laura was incredible! From the moment I booked the reservation up until check out, she was on top of everything. I appreciated her frequent communication and her demeanor. The B&B was clean and well laid out. Laura was clear about the rules and how the B&B worked. Our room was huge and perfect for two tired travelers. We were close to public transportation and a short walk away from Bus Tour Locations. I would definitely rebook with Laura should I ever return to Rome.

• 30th Jun 2015

We stayed two nights in a private room. Laura met us when we arrived and was very nice, accommodating and informative about things to do and how to get around the city. The amenities were clean and the hostel was beautiful. A small breakfast at either the hostel or at a cafe around the corner was included, which was nice. I would recommend staying here to anyone. The location isn't bad. Its a 10 minute walk to the train station. A little farther to some of the ruins and the Vatican.

Easy access to the whole city. Nice beds but no private bathrooms.

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts