B&B La Dolce Vita Reviews

Via Marconi 29, Bologna, Italy

The owner is not very nice and be acareful, there are 3 quite stinky dogs...

Friendly host with 3 delightful little dogs. Good location and very clean.

It's a really nice place to stay. Definitely would recommend!

We have been travelling for 18 months and never have we felt so unwelcome and uncomfortable. It started with us requesting the room we had booked as we were put in a triple room with single beds and as a couple we wanted a double. From then on the owner was cold, curt and rude. Her dogs peed on the floor in the common area. There is no common space. The owners use the living room as their personal space so you listen to their tv till late at night. Never again.

I enjoyed my stay here. The room was nice with TV and private terrace. I could not figure out how to work the air conditioning, so it was kind of hot. The steet is a bit noisy with the window open, but the location is perfect if you are arriving by train and exploring on foot. The hosts were very sweet, and so are their dogs. Sometimes cigarette smoke would draft into the hallway, but it didn't bother me. I enjoyed relaxing in the room, and it was worth it to have a break from hostels!

Great stay at B&B Dolce Vita. nice room, keys for after midnight stay. Quiet hostel. In a great location. Excellente! Never been informed of the +5euro tax

View all Bologna Bed and Breakfasts