B&B La Dolce Vita Reviews

Via Marconi 29, Bologna, Italy

Only downside was that they couldnt speak english. Other than that this place has my recommandation

Good location - short walk to Piazza Maggiore and near train station. The owner doesn't speak English,but she is really nice. I've read some negative comments about this B&B but I can't agree with them. Clean and really quiet hostel.

the owner of this hostel can't not speak English but she try her best to help . Every day morning at 9 am , she bring the breakfast to our room , this remind me about my grandmother , its sweat . I used to read a negative comment about b&b ladolce like stinky dog , owner make noise at night .... but i think she read too and she change a lot . First time in Italy for a Vietnamese but i feel like at home . Love this hostel and i will comeback ^^

Very nice rooms. Very kind owner. Thanks a lot!

We had a bit of difficulty communicating with the owner sometimes, but she was always willing to listen as we tried a combination of broken Italian and English. Plus her three toy poodles were awesome. The room was a bit garish but this place was still one of our favorite stops!

View all Bologna Bed and Breakfasts