B&B La Tana Reviews

Vicolo Volto Cittadella 8, 37122 Verona, Verona, Italy

Amazing service! The owner was extremely sweet and caring. The room was very clean and the hostel was in an excellent location. Definitely will come and stay there again!

The owner is really nice and kind. I would definitely stay again if I go to Verona again. I highly recommend this property. You will be satisfied definitely.

This experience could not have been better. The location, the accommodations, and the atmosphere were everything I could have asked for, especially traveling alone. When I return to Verona, I will certainly stay here and have already recommended La Tana to my friends! Thank you so much!

Thank you very much for your wonderful review, we wish you all the best.

View all Verona Bed and Breakfasts