B&B La Tana Reviews

Vicolo Volto Cittadella 8, 37122 Verona, Verona, Italy

This was such a lovely B&B. the hostess is lovely and I barely saw her, she gave me a great map to see the town. Bedroom is gorgeous, very comfortable bed and plenty of space. The bathroom is like that of a hotel, only thing was a bit of mould around the shower head but nothing too serious. Took about 20miin to Walk from the train station (go right from the train station past the river).

This B&B is located close to main sights, shops restaurants and train station The owner was very friendly and welcoming and the room we had was large and we'll equipped Everything was very clean and the bed was very comfortable The only problem we had was with noise from a nearby restaurant this was much reduced closing the windows and using air conditioner

• 24th Aug 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Very happy with our stay at La Tana. Stella and her nephew are very friendly and helpful. Just one little niggle with hot water in the shower

Lovely apartment, big ensuite and tastefully decorated. Stella, our hostess, was exceptionally welcoming and accommodating. In presenting breakfast she went out of her way to provide for my gluten free allergy. The location was excellent, close to the Arena.

A first class B & B ideally placed for access to all of Verona.

• 1st Aug 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Thank you very much for your wonderful review.

Incredibly friendly and helpful host. Room + bathroom very comfortable and spotlessly clean. Location can't be beat. I very warmly recommend La Tana!

Thank you very much for your wonderful review.

A great B&B right in the middle of old Verona and only 10 mins walk from the bus station / train station.

• 26th May 2014

My wife/ I stayed @ La Tana 4 nights in May 2014. Had an exceptional experience. Very clean and well cared for. Stella, the owner, & her staff Fuchero (spelling?) were very friendly, attentive & helpful with maps/directions. La Tana is a convenient, 10 minute walk to the center of the main tourist area. THIS is the best value mix of facility, staff, location and price that I"e discovered in 10 years of travel in Europe. We loved Verona as well and plan to return to La Tana again.

• 20th May 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Thank you very much for your beautiful review, it was a real pleasure having you as our guests.

View all Verona Bed and Breakfasts