B&B La Tana Reviews

Vicolo Volto Cittadella 8, 37122 Verona, Verona, Italy

Easy to walk from the train station, AC & WIFI in the room work brilliantly, tablet in the room for you to use and everything was extremely clean. The owner speaks little English but enough to communicate & her nephew helps her out and is fluent. It's in a great location- about 5 minute walk from the arena! My only complaint would be that breakfast had a lot of packaged goods. Also, if you're traveling solo like me, you won't meet any other travelers but in a B&B you can't really expect to.

The landlady and landlord are very friendly and willing to help when ever they can. They couldn't be nicer!

• 17th Jul 2015

The staff was kind, warm and welcoming! The location is terrific and the B&B is very clean. Definitely recommend!

Very quiet, great location, close to everything.

• 3rd Jul 2015
  • Couple, 41+

We loved staying here! Thank you for your hospitality!

Thank you very much for your beautiful review, it was a pleasure having you as our guests.

It was a great place to stay, very handy near the center and quiet. We enjoyed the place.

Host was fantastic, breakfasts were provided every morning with a smile. Couldn't have asked for anything more :)

Amazing service! The owner was extremely sweet and caring. The room was very clean and the hostel was in an excellent location. Definitely will come and stay there again!

The owner is really nice and kind. I would definitely stay again if I go to Verona again. I highly recommend this property. You will be satisfied definitely.

This experience could not have been better. The location, the accommodations, and the atmosphere were everything I could have asked for, especially traveling alone. When I return to Verona, I will certainly stay here and have already recommended La Tana to my friends! Thank you so much!

Thank you very much for your wonderful review, we wish you all the best.

View all Verona Bed and Breakfasts