B&B La Uascezze Reviews

Strada S.Agostino, 20, Vico Corsioli 20, Bari, Italy

I regret to let this bad comment,. Maurizio Colamonico did contact me after I had booked his B&B on the website to tell me that it was already booked (?!). So far I don't know if it's due to a failure from hostelworld or from the B&B. And anyway i'ts OK! I just asked M. Colamonico to refund me the 15 euros I had to pay in order to book. After a month and many mails, M. Colamonico didn't pay me back. I think tĥis is an obvious lack of respect.

• 15th Jul 2015
  • Switzerland

We paid a little extra for this place than we had budgeted for our other hostels, and we were really happy we did so. It's in a lovely location, right next to the sea and in the middle of a square of restaurants and bars. Very welcoming staff with beautiful facilities and room. Great food in the restaurant opposite as well!

View all Bari Bed and Breakfasts