B&B Lanza Catania Reviews

Via Etnea, 263, Catania, Sicily, Italy

First, when we arrived, I asked him where it was the free parking and he told me: "no, there is no free parking, try to park in the street"- Second, when I payed to him, the room for 2 was 45 euros and I payed with a 50 euros note, he answer me..."I dont have change, but...the city taxes are this 5 euros of the change, ok?" WTF, what ok? he was lying on the taxes, he told this 5 euros are the taxes randomly, he though that because being a tourist we are stupid. Third, no wifi, Fourth, creepy.

View all Catania Bed and Breakfasts