B&B Lotus Flower Reviews

Via Rio Linciano 65, Anacapri-Capri 80071 Napoli, Capri, Campania, Italy

This is the best place that I stayed at during my entire two week trip! I would recommend it to everyone and definitely plan on going back!

• 3rd Sep 2013

Great and peaceful place to stay in this beautiful island. The owner, Rosaria is very nice and helpful. We love it and would definitely come back !

We enjoyed our stay very much. The owner is lovely, warm hearted and always helpfull for any questions. The rooms are nice and clean.Its a small place, so you stay with just a few other guests. The breakfast was delicios and it was served on the veranda in the beautifull green garden. We really loved it and relaxed a lot. It is a good spot to discover the Island and anacapri is just a little nice walk away.Thank you very much, we love to come back!!!

Wonderful place for vacation! Nice garden with breakfast, sweet host Rosaria, everything is prefect!

Excelent place to stay. Great breakfas,t I would definitely recommend it!

• 14th Aug 2013
  • Argentina

This is the 2nd time I've stayed in Lotus Flower BnB. Each time I've absolutely loved my stay - Rosaria (the host) is so warm

• 4th Aug 2013

The B&B has a very friendly atmosphere. The landlady is really sweet and very helpful. Breakfast is in a very nice garden and the coffee is great. We had a very good time there and definitely recommend it.

I backpacked Europe for 2 months and this was my absolute favorite place that I stayed! Rosaria was one of the sweetest people I have ever met. The rooms are very quaint and she cleans every morning. The bathrooms were always spotless. I cannot wait to go back :)

View all Capri Bed and Breakfasts