B&B Mare de Deu - Canovas Reviews

Calle Cirilo Amoros, 82 Puerta 6 - Valencia, Valencia, Spain

By far one of the best places I've stayed throughout my first eurotrip. The staff was generous and friendly, the location was perfect to walk anywhere and everywhere, the price was PERFECT, and most importantly I felt safe and secure throughout my time in Valencia.

Dear customer, thank you very much for your comment. Not pleased that your stay at the hotel was to your liking.

No hot water in the shower...or 3 min of hot water then freezing cold. Besides that quite good.

• 8th Mar 2014
  • Poland

Dear customer, thank you very much for your comments and we have solved the problem of hot spot. I apologize for any inconvenience caused. We'd love to welcome you once again. Please feel free to contact us next time you visit our city.

View all Valencia Bed and Breakfasts