B&B Maricla Reviews

Via Sansovino 8, Verona, Italy

Pleasant and nice place to stay overnight.

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Finland

The host of the hostel is great, he is so nice and helpful. The facilities of the hostel are awesome, especially this hostel provided a fully equipped kitchen for us. The location of the hostel is also very good, just 15 min walk with your luggage.

I booked this for myself, my parents and three friends for an overnight in Verona. The host (Claudio I think) couldn't have been more helpful. He welcomed us, gave us choices with our rooms, told us how to get around the city, and was very accommodating. The rooms were very clean, lovely and cool in the June heat. I would heartily recommend this place to anyone. I was worried that it was far outside of town, but Verona is tiny so we were only 20 mins walk from the Arena.

Claudio was extremely helpful. He explained the area, gave us a map and told us what was worth seeing in Verona. He even gave us a lift to the station when we left. The rooms are big and the zircon is great for this time of year. The wifi worked well. We strongly recommend the breakfast - great value for money. Thank you for everything Claudio

Very average B&B but clean. We didnt meet any other guest, was quite out of the centre 20 min walk

The room was ok, big enough and clean. There was mirror missing and no second blanket, but no problém to ask for one. But our "private" bathroom was separate from the room. I think it is not really private, when you have to pass through reception and corridor to your bathroom, where you can not lock yourself...

• 14th Jun 2014
  • Czech Republic

The place was really clean and the people were very welcoming. Great price for a decent location that is only 15 minutes walking to the center of Verona. My only complaint would be that in the mornings it can be loud since the guest rooms and main entrance are all very close together (its an apartment converted into a B&B). Definitely would stay again though!

Great place, excellent service - next time in Verona we will book it again!

• 3rd May 2014
  • Austria

Very nice and clean!!!. The atmosphere is fun and friendly. Claudio "the guy who works at the b & b" explains everything about Verona. Free Wi-Fi and free parking Under house. Close to the town center and the station. Possibility to use the kitchen for a small additional charge . I feel lucky to have found Claudio and a nice comfortable place.

• 26th Feb 2014