B&B Mestrina Reviews

Via Mestrina 41, Venice, Italy

We loved the fact that we had a kitchen to do our own cooking etc. However, the location is not of a high standard (almost felt like we were in a ghetto!) and my Mum and I had to clean facilities in the kitchen and the bathroom because it was so filthy. The owner was very friendly and easy going, however, we did not like the fact that he would come over unannounced in the early evening, or at any time. We did not feel like we really had the level of privacy that we expected.

A ghetto? the apartment is positioned in center of the modern part of Venice.It's surrounded by restaurant cinemas,shops,etc...It's the first time that someone says that it's filthy,in any case we could have cleaned once again...the apartment is shared so I have to accompany other guests...strange complains not acceptables for me!!!

View all Venice Bed and Breakfasts