B&B Mestrina Reviews

Via Mestrina 41, Venice, Italy

Not hotel or hostel, just apartment. The host is nice and helpful, but a bit obsessive on security - this kind of door locks i saw before only on TV, and this kind of Wi Fi password never seen even in Pentagon. Facilities are poor: no electric kettle, you need to boil water for your tea in saucepan. The breakfast is not breakfast at all - buy something to eat, if you planning to stay there. And you cannot use the washing machine - it's forbidden.

Very nice place 15 minutes far from the center of Venise. With accommodations like bus line to Venise and to the airport, shops etc...

• 5th Jun 2014

Merci beaucoup!

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at B&B Mestrina. A homely & friendly place. Andrea the landlord greeted us on arrival & gave us useful tips on tickets & transport while escorting us to the B&B round the corner. Very good B&B for the price. Clean, secure, good value. Worth it if you cannot afford the high prices of Venice island! Bus to Venice & ATVO airport transfers can be caught right outside, on street!!! Supermarket too! Thank you Andrea for your warm welcome and kindness. We recommend!

I'm really glad that you appreciate our job! Thanks to you! it has been a pleasure to host you.

A good place to stay with total independence, you make your breakfast, you have your room, your key, you come and go when you want.

Excellent conditions and facilities. Totally satisfied, I strongly recommend this place for short or long term.

Thanks for your appreciation!

The host Andre was really kind...He was helpful and thoughtful. He didn't mind that I was constantly contacting him for advise and direction. He even picked me up from the tram stop. The place are close to everything you need. Public transport are walking distance. The neighbourhood is quite. Being a lone traveller, I felt safe. Nothing negative to say about the place..

• 11th Apr 2014