B&B Mestrina Reviews

Via Mestrina 41, Venice, Italy

Excellent conditions and facilities. Totally satisfied, I strongly recommend this place for short or long term.

The host Andre was really kind...He was helpful and thoughtful. He didn't mind that I was constantly contacting him for advise and direction. He even picked me up from the tram stop. The place are close to everything you need. Public transport are walking distance. The neighbourhood is quite. Being a lone traveller, I felt safe. Nothing negative to say about the place..

• 11th Apr 2014