B&B Mestrina Reviews

Via Mestrina 41, Venice, Italy

Only a 13 min. bus ride from mainland Mestre across the bridge to Venice island. V.regular buses that stop virtually outside your front door. Direct buses to both airports (Treviso+Marco Polo) from the same stop. I read all the reviews before booking + it seemed that the owner Andre divided opinion. I can only speak from personal experience = he was polite + efficient at check in, left us alone/to our own devices + didn't bother us. A v.nice, lovely + v.clean self contained apartment. Fab price.

The hostel was really well located (only 5 mins away from the bus stop with a direct bus to venice which runs every 10mins and takes 20 mins). So great if you want easy access to venice without the venice prices ! The manager was really nice and helpful providing us information on how to get around. the room was really clean and of a very good size, i would definitely recommend this b and b

We were really happy about the apartment that we got to have to our self. There was a good kitchen so we were able to cook, eat breakfast in the apartment and therefore save money in expensive Venice. The owner was really nice and helpful. The location is good, just 10-15 minute bus ride from the downtown area of Venice which was really nice. Our only criticism is that the trash bin should have been emptied more often because it was really full when we left.

• 24th Jul 2014
  • Iceland

Not hotel or hostel, just apartment. The host is nice and helpful, but a bit obsessive on security - this kind of door locks i saw before only on TV, and this kind of Wi Fi password never seen even in Pentagon. Facilities are poor: no electric kettle, you need to boil water for your tea in saucepan. The breakfast is not breakfast at all - buy something to eat, if you planning to stay there. And you cannot use the washing machine - it's forbidden.

Very nice place 15 minutes far from the center of Venise. With accommodations like bus line to Venise and to the airport, shops etc...

• 5th Jun 2014

Merci beaucoup!

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at B&B Mestrina. A homely & friendly place. Andrea the landlord greeted us on arrival & gave us useful tips on tickets & transport while escorting us to the B&B round the corner. Very good B&B for the price. Clean, secure, good value. Worth it if you cannot afford the high prices of Venice island! Bus to Venice & ATVO airport transfers can be caught right outside, on street!!! Supermarket too! Thank you Andrea for your warm welcome and kindness. We recommend!

I'm really glad that you appreciate our job! Thanks to you! it has been a pleasure to host you.

A good place to stay with total independence, you make your breakfast, you have your room, your key, you come and go when you want.

Excellent conditions and facilities. Totally satisfied, I strongly recommend this place for short or long term.

Thanks for your appreciation!

The host Andre was really kind...He was helpful and thoughtful. He didn't mind that I was constantly contacting him for advise and direction. He even picked me up from the tram stop. The place are close to everything you need. Public transport are walking distance. The neighbourhood is quite. Being a lone traveller, I felt safe. Nothing negative to say about the place..

• 11th Apr 2014