8.7
Fabulous 55 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 55 Total Reviews
B&B Mexico Roma Norte Located at Avenida Oaxaca 21, Colonia Roma Norte, Mexico City.
Mexico
Mexico City 06100 Avenida Oaxaca 21, Colonia Roma Norte
87% 55
19.4225836 -99.1643356
    Rooms available

• mauriciosovi8791
  • Chile, Male, 41+
5th Aug 2016

B&B Mexico Roma Norte is a decent, well-located and safe place to stay in Mexico DF. It´ is conveniently located (close a subway station, shops, restaurants, bars and the trendy Zona Rosa). Angel, the owner, is very friendly, helpful and caters for every guest. Breakfasts were large, healthy and it was very nice to get a free extra Mexican dish every morning. I felt like at home. I will definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for a nice deal in Mexico DF. Cheers from Chile!

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
12th Jul 2016

I really liked this place, very central location, nice and generous people works here. Breakfast is also very nice and homemade. I read people who does not understand what it is a BB and not a hostel. I highly recommend to stay here and I will again.

20th May 2016

The place was super clean, breakfast was different every single day and super tasty, rooms are spacious and cleaned every day even my bed was done daily!!, staff super attentive and went out their way to help me when my credit card was stolen at the subway. The location is unbeatable, close to ALL and just half block from the subway stop and set in a really safe area in the city. This BB was the best experience I ever had so I highly recommend it,

• France, Female, 18-24
4th Apr 2016
6.6

The staff was great - very friendly and helpful. As for the rest - the room was very overpriced for what is was. Plus I am pretty sure that I paid for a room with two beds and I only got one (I was by myself so it didn't matter) so the price was double what it should have been. The room was very sparely furnished, the windows are directly by the road so it gets very loud (and polluted), access to the common areas are difficult because of locked doors on each floor.

Your comments are very unfair when your reservation is very clear about the room with ONE double bed, some clients thinks you paid for bed and not for room which is your case, the rooms facing the streets have double windows is just to closed both and pollution well this obviously not our fault, to be fair please read carefully what you reserved next time

• USA, Female, 31-40
25th Mar 2016

As a female solo traveler, I found it very comfortable, safe, and quiet. Good spot if you'd like a good night's sleep to explore the city. Pleasantly surprised at how close the location is to public transport, Angel de la Independencia and other monuments not to mention markets and restaurants galore. The description stated this but somethings you don't really get a feel for til you're there. Facilities are clean, safe, and staff are helpful.

• USA, Female, 25-30
17th Mar 2016

This hostel was perfect for my friend and I. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The hostel is right by a metro stop and a few blocks away from the nicest neighborhoods in the city. The hostel staff were incredible, knew so much about the city and were happy to have us there. They cleaned our room every day, changed sheets after three days, kept the bathroom spotless, etc. There is also a free breakfast every morning which was delicious and gigantic. Will be back to stay soon!