B&B Mexico Reviews

Avenida Oaxaca 21, Colonia Roma Norte, Mexico City, Mexico

It's a nice place in a good location, but definitely not very hostel-like: no common area. Also, I really dislike places where you don't get a key to the front door. I feel guilty when I wake up the staff at 4am after a night out.

Very secure, excellent breakfast, convenient location, and friendly staff. There wasn't much of a social vibe when I stayed there, but the rooms were clean and spacious and it satisfied all or our needs!

Thank you for your comments, we will love to welcome you any time in the future again, Thank you again for your visit to our B&B!

Great place to stay in a safer area of the city. The proximity to condesa and roma norte compensates the atmosphere. With great and clean rooms, angel and his crew also give all the tips we'll need to visit the city. Good breakfast aswell.

• 16th Jan 2015

I stayed here with my friend and it was perfect for all our needs -quiet -near cool neighbourhoods and things to do and see -clean -safe & secure -good wifi It's not a place to socialise there is not really a common area where people hang out, but if you are looking for somewhere to stay this B&B is great!

Angel and his staff provided a welcoming atmosphere and the breakfasts were excellent - the perfect start to days of exploring Mexico City. We have only a few suggestions for improvement; better pillows, soap in the bathroom, and reading lights bedside. Our room was rather large so a few comfortable chairs would be nice too. (Of course, as grandparents, we're not your average hostel user so our needs are a little different.)

• 13th Nov 2014
  • Couple, 41+

A wonderful staff anf facility, I will definitely be back!

View all Mexico City Bed and Breakfasts