B&B Mexico Reviews

Avenida Oaxaca 21, Colonia Roma Norte, Mexico City, Mexico

PROS: Amazing breakfast included! Excellent, safe location very close to metro stop. Angel & staff are very helpful and nice. Very quiet, lots of privacy, decent-sized rooms. CONS: Hard to locate due to lack of signage. Very firm beds & thin pillows (hint: ask for extras). Sink didn't drain. Very modestly furnished/decorated. After taxes it was $60/night, which makes me wonder if there are either cheaper options at the same level of quality or better amenities for that price.

The hostel is located just down the street from a metro station, but it is walking distance from most of the main sites of the city. At first glance you might think the neighborhood is sketchy, but it is actually really safe and I felt comfortable walking around at all hours of the evening. Giovanni and the other staff members are sweet as pie and helpful in every way. They serve a great breakfast and the place is very clean!

Calm, clean b&b in great, yet quiet location (near metro hub, entertainment districts in walking distances, as well as center and others). Although they forgot to pick us up from airport (free pick up advertized), we recommend this place - owner is very friendly, staff cares about you, and cleaniness is top-notch. GREAT BREAKFASTS! Owner speaks English and lives in a floor above the hostel.

It's a nice place in a good location, but definitely not very hostel-like: no common area. Also, I really dislike places where you don't get a key to the front door. I feel guilty when I wake up the staff at 4am after a night out.

Very secure, excellent breakfast, convenient location, and friendly staff. There wasn't much of a social vibe when I stayed there, but the rooms were clean and spacious and it satisfied all or our needs!

Thank you for your comments, we will love to welcome you any time in the future again, Thank you again for your visit to our B&B!

View all Mexico City Bed and Breakfasts