B&B Miseria e Nobiltá

8.5
Fabulous 58 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 31-40
22nd Aug 2016

Marina and Marco both offered a wonderful service. They were happy to help out with organising tours and offering helpful advice about Napoli. I accidentally booked my accomodation here for the wrong day and arrived a day early. The B&B was booked out but Marina came and let me in and phoned around to help me find accomodation for the night. This was invaluable given it was a Sunday and many places were closed.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
9th Aug 2016
3.4

Upon arriving to the B and B I expected very good service according to the reviews I had read. The receptionist greeted us pleasantly showing us to our room. When trying to pay for my two nights they told me they did not have card services which was not stated anywhere. Breakfast was slow and very limited you had to wait to be served a coffe and a croissant. receptionist had the audacity to tell us he waited on us to bring him the cash ruining our day as we had to go back and fourth.

These guests did, in order: - arrive many hours later then communicated, without warning of course - call us in the middle of the night, on their first night, because they were not able to open the room's door; when we arrived and opened it in a very easy way, as already showed them, they didn't even say thanks - left the room after the first night leaving all the lights, TV, airconditioning on - expect the breakfast of a grand hotel when paying 25€ per person per night (but defining it "slow" is ridiculous, ad we just have 4 rooms in our b&b so the most you can wait is 10 minutes, and this happens just if you don't try to communicate with us in any way, as happened for these guests) - give me an appointment for the payment, which they didn't respect, letting me wait for hours. I just let them know that it's not very educated to give someone an appointment (which time, I repeat, was chosen by them) and then not showing off, nor to leave all the lights off when you go out.

• England, Male, 41+
3rd Aug 2016

Comfortable stay and helpful staff.

• elmarvaneijk3092
  • Netherlands, Male, 18-24
31st Jul 2016
7.4

It's by no means bad but the airconditioning did not work and it was an oven in the room. The bed, shower and room themselves were really good but there was little atmosphere. If you are looking for a nice cozy quiet hostel (as long as you close the window as it's situated on a busy street) it's absolutely perfect but if you are travelling solo and want to meet people, you'll want to keep looking

25th Jun 2016
8.0

Owner was helpful on arrival re how to get around Naples, nice room. Decent location, near to main area.