B&B Music Reviews

Via Alfredo Comandini 16, Milan, Italy

Honestly, i was dying there. July in Milan with no mosquito repellent was such a terrible situation. I dont know for some reason our room was super humid probably because of the orientation of the room, even with a fan provided me and my friend were sweating like crazy.

what were the other reviewers expecting? The coffee and brioche for breakfast was exactly what I expected for Italy! They had a nicer espresso machine than the nearby bar. Dusty rooms but it's stone building.VERY QUIET location! Train instructions seemed complicated but nah, it was easy. Hot water but broken shower head. No matter what, DO NOT go to cafe vega. They screwed up our coffee order and the owner licks his fingers while serving food. I trust the hostel, not their recommendations.

That was the WORST hostel in Europe where I had to be. - sneaky staff: there was no fridge, no kettle... but you could order a tea (1 euro) with sugar (haf euro), towels were changed every second day, although I paid for every day. - 2-3 little tables in dining room = long line to get breakfast (which is only 1 croisant and nutella). - at the reception I met girls from Sweden arguing with the stuff: they paid for 2 rooms with 2 beds, but when they arrived (1 a.m.) they got one room with one bed

• 22nd May 2015
  • Poland

Overall, this hostel was great for what we needed it for. We were only in Milan for one night on our backpacking trip through Italy. It was clean, the beds were comfortable enough, with a helpful staff and very close to the metro. The breakfast was not really breakfast, only a croissant and a cup of coffee, but it was a nice gesture. They do charge a few euros more on arrival than initially quoted, so be prepared for that. Overall, a nice stay for a quick stop.

Is the worst place ever really don't stay here, they are not serious people, this is not a hotel is a joke.

A far walk from central station (so, bad location) but in a really upscale, safe neighbourhood (good location!). Near a train stop Zara (I think...). We couldn't believe they made our beds for us - 2 double beds in the Bach room, shared toilet/shower (single use - not great though). GREAT value. Would do it again!

For low budget travellers the hostel is fine. Do not expect too much. Breakfast included can be seen as no breakfast included, you only get 1 croissant and a cup of coffee. Room is cleaned every day, this is one of the good sides of the hostel. There is no atmosphere like in other hostels I have been. They charge you extra money for tax, cleaning, and way of payment. This gives you the feeling that you are the next one in the line that they 'robbed' more money from.

• 3rd Apr 2015

Location is nice, though, this is incorrect: "Take M3 (Yellow Line) Get off in Zara stop and than get M5 to (ISTRIA stop) we are in front of it." They are not exactly 'infront' of anything. It took us half hour to find the hostel. The hostel was clean. I was told that my visa card is rejected, not sure whether the guy tried to trick us because everywhere else the card worked perfectly. Eventually, we just payed 10euro extra and got a room with private bathroom, earlier it was a shared bathroom.

It does not leave a good impression to your guests if you charge a different amount to the one written on the website. If there is a mandatory charge of 2 euros for the linens and towels, then include this in the rate of your rooms and not just in the terms and conditions. Also, your staff is very rude for accusing us of paying fake money! He addressed it in such a rude way that it is very offensive. For him, our money is fake because of what it felt to him. He did not even used a machine!

• 27th Feb 2015