B&B Music Reviews

Via Alfredo Comandini 16, Milan, Italy

Great hotel. I like it very much!

• 15th Jan 2015
  • Ukraine

The staff is very friendly and helpful.

We stayed Jan 3rd and were provided with a sheet and a blanket/duvet as thick as a sheet. There's a woolen blanket in the cupboard, but we used it to fill the hole in the window! The hole seemed to be for a dehumidifier, which was not present. The heater was under the open window…. I slept in my hat and scarf! Not worth €20+ Have to leave key at reception when you go out, which defeats the purpose of having a key.. The staff weren't friendly, I felt intimidated and didn't want to complain.

Frist of all, location is pretty far from city center though has connection via metro. But with one transit stop... In December, there is only one sheet supplied and asked for blanket, the night stuff said the heating will be on at 12PM. However it is gone in the middle of night, freezing in the room. Secondly, no bars, a poor breakfast room and all breakfast was taken one day I got up late, and the stuff just don't care. A very poor hotel and pls avoid

I have a very serious complaint about this Hostel. Rude, aggressive and threatening behavior. Trying to overcharge guests. Giving two young ladies an ultimatum at 11.30pm is disgraceful!

They ask 50 euro deposit each person for us!!! Insane! 50€ deposit each person!

They cancelled our stay on the day of our arrival, and sent us an Email to inform us (yeah... as if I check my emails whilst walking around through the city) due to some malfunction with their credit card system - they blamed it on my credit card, which I have used for shopping on the same day, so I doubt it was the problem.

Nice and clean place in a quiet area of Milan quite close to the subway station. Would stay there again.

SATISFIED

Terrible! We made a reservation 3 weeks in advance of our trip and the day we were supposed to arrive the people at the hostel told us that the reservation was invalid. They wouldnt provide any help finding a new hostel, or even letting us use the wifi to find one online. We had to wander through the streets of Milan looking for a place to stay. The staff were very rude and could not speak english. They even insulted us in italian. I would not recommend this place for anyone.

After taking the metro from Milan station to the nearest station to the hotel having to swap line with a suitcase and a backpack each of us. We arrived at the hotel and just the receptionist informed us that they had a problem with our room and we would have to go to another hotel and we would have to take the subway again. We find absurd the way the receptionist told us, he said he warned us by email the day before and we had to have checked our email. We were on vacation traveling at 10 days

The water was cold and on low-ressure. It was sad without a radio or something to cheer us up. Don't know about the breakfest didn't go to it. The staff could be more informed about the local places which are open, because he sent us to a place which is closed on saturtdays.. We booked a 4 SEPERATE bed room, but they gave us one double bed and two seperate ones. But it was worth the price :) I would advice it if u don't tend to stay your time in Milano by sleeping in a Hostel.

• 5th Sep 2014
  • Latvia

If you are looking for a clean, organized and affordable hotel, this if for you. Extra points for being really close to the metro station, which compensates it being so far from the historic center.

View all Milan Bed and Breakfasts