B&B Music Reviews

Via Alfredo Comandini 16, Milan, Italy

It was very, very hot in our bedroom, there wasn't elevator to go to the third floor, and the worse thing was the brekfast. There are just 3 tables and in the hostel there were more than 20 people, in fact, the waiter had to ask we for our cups because they didn't have enough cups for everyone. With this price, you can find something better

It was fine for one night but the staff were very slow at check in and very slow in getting me a receipt. Didn't get it till check out.

While the facilities themselves were clean, the shower did not have any hot water, and a non-functional shower is a deal-breaker for me. Additionally, the toilets did not flush easily. And for nearly 50 euro a night, I thought the breakfast was poor.

• 25th Jun 2014

Excellent service and staff. Could of done with air conditioning but other than that, excellent.

it seems this hostel is located very close to central station but it actually is not. you have to take N42 bus to get there. The room i booked was two beds private room. The size of the room was more that ive ever expected with inexpensive price. Located in very quiet place. Highly recommended.

If you pay less than Euro 15 (that's also tricky as they claim some amount goes to hostelworld), be prepare to shell out Euro 2.5 more (in addition to City tax of Euro 2) for Linen and Blankets. So booked for Euro 14 and ended up paying Euro 18.5. Also it was a cold night, and despite paying the extras they couldn't get us sufficient blankets. Location is good (near metro) but the staff may end up taking a little music out of your life. Read the booking and conditions page well before booking..

There was a problem with the room and I had to stay somewhere else which was not a huge problem, but I found that rather than being apologetic the staff were quite rude about it.

• 7th Apr 2014

The staff is totally unprepared ! The putted strange people in a private room and couldnt recognise their mistake, and when I tryed to talk with them, they started to yiel and shout with no reason ! Really regretting for being there

• 3rd Apr 2014

Well I didnt like this hostel. On the Directions page, it says the hostel is in front of Istria station, but it WASN'T in front of it. They should write, near the station, not in front of it. And their breakfast was very bad. Not tasty orange juice, snack biscuits with jams, and I think it was a chocolate pie but that was disgusting and couldnt eat it all. And the key was really heavy and I had to turn it twice to lock the door...and the shower room was much smalled than I expected!

poor internet in the room. It was written that for price more than 16 euro per person breakfast and linen included, but 15% is for hostelworld.com and not for the hotel. So in the hotel we payed less than 16 euro per person, and had to pay 2 euro per person more for linen and breakfast.

• 23rd Mar 2014