B&B Music Reviews

Via Alfredo Comandini 16, Milan, Italy

A far walk from central station (so, bad location) but in a really upscale, safe neighbourhood (good location!). Near a train stop Zara (I think...). We couldn't believe they made our beds for us - 2 double beds in the Bach room, shared toilet/shower (single use - not great though). GREAT value. Would do it again!

For low budget travellers the hostel is fine. Do not expect too much. Breakfast included can be seen as no breakfast included, you only get 1 croissant and a cup of coffee. Room is cleaned every day, this is one of the good sides of the hostel. There is no atmosphere like in other hostels I have been. They charge you extra money for tax, cleaning, and way of payment. This gives you the feeling that you are the next one in the line that they 'robbed' more money from.

• 3rd Apr 2015

Location is nice, though, this is incorrect: "Take M3 (Yellow Line) Get off in Zara stop and than get M5 to (ISTRIA stop) we are in front of it." They are not exactly 'infront' of anything. It took us half hour to find the hostel. The hostel was clean. I was told that my visa card is rejected, not sure whether the guy tried to trick us because everywhere else the card worked perfectly. Eventually, we just payed 10euro extra and got a room with private bathroom, earlier it was a shared bathroom.

It does not leave a good impression to your guests if you charge a different amount to the one written on the website. If there is a mandatory charge of 2 euros for the linens and towels, then include this in the rate of your rooms and not just in the terms and conditions. Also, your staff is very rude for accusing us of paying fake money! He addressed it in such a rude way that it is very offensive. For him, our money is fake because of what it felt to him. He did not even used a machine!

• 27th Feb 2015
  • Philippines

Great hotel. I like it very much!

• 15th Jan 2015
  • Ukraine

The staff is very friendly and helpful.

We stayed Jan 3rd and were provided with a sheet and a blanket/duvet as thick as a sheet. There's a woolen blanket in the cupboard, but we used it to fill the hole in the window! The hole seemed to be for a dehumidifier, which was not present. The heater was under the open window…. I slept in my hat and scarf! Not worth €20+ Have to leave key at reception when you go out, which defeats the purpose of having a key.. The staff weren't friendly, I felt intimidated and didn't want to complain.

Frist of all, location is pretty far from city center though has connection via metro. But with one transit stop... In December, there is only one sheet supplied and asked for blanket, the night stuff said the heating will be on at 12PM. However it is gone in the middle of night, freezing in the room. Secondly, no bars, a poor breakfast room and all breakfast was taken one day I got up late, and the stuff just don't care. A very poor hotel and pls avoid

View all Milan Bed and Breakfasts