B&B Music Reviews

Via Alfredo Comandini 16, Milan, Italy

It does not leave a good impression to your guests if you charge a different amount to the one written on the website. If there is a mandatory charge of 2 euros for the linens and towels, then include this in the rate of your rooms and not just in the terms and conditions. Also, your staff is very rude for accusing us of paying fake money! He addressed it in such a rude way that it is very offensive. For him, our money is fake because of what it felt to him. He did not even used a machine!

• 27th Feb 2015
  • Philippines

Great hotel. I like it very much!

• 15th Jan 2015
  • Ukraine

The staff is very friendly and helpful.

We stayed Jan 3rd and were provided with a sheet and a blanket/duvet as thick as a sheet. There's a woolen blanket in the cupboard, but we used it to fill the hole in the window! The hole seemed to be for a dehumidifier, which was not present. The heater was under the open window…. I slept in my hat and scarf! Not worth €20+ Have to leave key at reception when you go out, which defeats the purpose of having a key.. The staff weren't friendly, I felt intimidated and didn't want to complain.

Frist of all, location is pretty far from city center though has connection via metro. But with one transit stop... In December, there is only one sheet supplied and asked for blanket, the night stuff said the heating will be on at 12PM. However it is gone in the middle of night, freezing in the room. Secondly, no bars, a poor breakfast room and all breakfast was taken one day I got up late, and the stuff just don't care. A very poor hotel and pls avoid

I have a very serious complaint about this Hostel. Rude, aggressive and threatening behavior. Trying to overcharge guests. Giving two young ladies an ultimatum at 11.30pm is disgraceful!

They ask 50 euro deposit each person for us!!! Insane! 50€ deposit each person!

They cancelled our stay on the day of our arrival, and sent us an Email to inform us (yeah... as if I check my emails whilst walking around through the city) due to some malfunction with their credit card system - they blamed it on my credit card, which I have used for shopping on the same day, so I doubt it was the problem.

Nice and clean place in a quiet area of Milan quite close to the subway station. Would stay there again.

SATISFIED