B&B Music Reviews

Via Alfredo Comandini 16, Milan, Italy

The super unfriendly. Internet in the rooms was not working. When we asked the staff he said it would in the common room but we booked a room WITH internet. The shower was warm but never hot and the pressure extremely low. When we told the staff he tried to do something but nothing helped. We asked him for an improvement but he was rude and ignored us.

The staff was not so friendly, though we were in a medium group. We booked a room for 3 and we had to pay a room for 6.

The staff is very rude. One guy (on the sunday) its awful. The staff in the morning its nice. Location is average (now have the purple line in the subway), room its not clean. Breakfast is average. Italy is very hot on the summer, hostels should be that and make available more than a fan for a room with two people.

Honestly, i was dying there. July in Milan with no mosquito repellent was such a terrible situation. I dont know for some reason our room was super humid probably because of the orientation of the room, even with a fan provided me and my friend were sweating like crazy.

what were the other reviewers expecting? The coffee and brioche for breakfast was exactly what I expected for Italy! They had a nicer espresso machine than the nearby bar. Dusty rooms but it's stone building.VERY QUIET location! Train instructions seemed complicated but nah, it was easy. Hot water but broken shower head. No matter what, DO NOT go to cafe vega. They screwed up our coffee order and the owner licks his fingers while serving food. I trust the hostel, not their recommendations.

View all Milan Bed and Breakfasts