B&B Music Reviews

Via Alfredo Comandini 16, Milan, Italy

Well I didnt like this hostel. On the Directions page, it says the hostel is in front of Istria station, but it WASN'T in front of it. They should write, near the station, not in front of it. And their breakfast was very bad. Not tasty orange juice, snack biscuits with jams, and I think it was a chocolate pie but that was disgusting and couldnt eat it all. And the key was really heavy and I had to turn it twice to lock the door...and the shower room was much smalled than I expected!

poor internet in the room. It was written that for price more than 16 euro per person breakfast and linen included, but 15% is for hostelworld.com and not for the hotel. So in the hotel we payed less than 16 euro per person, and had to pay 2 euro per person more for linen and breakfast.

• 23rd Mar 2014