B&B Oikia Reviews

Via G. Spagnolio 15, Reggio Calabria, Calabria, Italy

The best place i have ever stayed due to the owners/staff.

A bit of a walk from the station and main streets up a few dark streets but quite nice apart from that.

Great place to stay. The owners made it the best- we got there early and they gave us a big breakfast, and got us into our room in no time. They were very helpful with directing us where to go and even gave us a ride to the train station. Would definitely recommend to others.

An excellent place to stay. Guiseppe is a great guy, very helpful and very friendlly. He even went to pick me up at the port on my arrival. He and his beautiful fidanzata Tonia run the B&B in a very nice way.

I only stayed one night here as I was just passing through, but I would have been more than happy to have stayed longer. The owners picked me up from the station when I got there and were really friendly. The B&B itself was very clean and modern. The breakfast was lovely and fresh. The only improvement would be that if I was staying longer then a map would have been really handy.

Very nice location with a 5 mins walking distance to Reggio di Calabria Centrale Station, of course near the sea; and not far from the city center, where you can enjoy lots of cultural spots. The boss's assistant, a very friendly and nice Miss speaks good English. Because I had to catch the train very early in the morning, which meat I was gonna miss the bft time. The boss and her assistant came to my apartment and cooked for me, and then drove me to the station. Thanks a lot.

View all Reggio Calabria Bed and Breakfasts