B&B Pan Reviews

1410, Geonip-dong, Jeju Island, South Korea

good place in Jeju, not far from bus stop

I enjoyed staying at B&B Pan! Martin was a great host, helping us plan our day trips around the island. Breakfast came with Martin's famous scrambled eggs. Martin's welcoming group of friends often have dinner together at the hostel and invited us to join them along with the two resident cats. I was also able to do my laundry at the hostel, which was a godsend at the time since I had completely run out of fresh clothes to wear. I would recommend B&B Pan!

Martin was a great host! Hostel is clean, very nicely decorated, and beautiful breakfast included. Would definitely recommend if you're looking to stay in Jeju City

Martin was super nice, the breakfasts are awesome, and it's in a convenient location.

Great service from Martin!! Although we didn't get in the same room for first night, we really enjoyed staying there.. I love Martin's scrambled egg so much.. Will stay there again if going to Jeju..

Martin is friendly and speaks good English. Room is clean. Breakfast is good too. Very near to airport, taxi from airport cost around 5000won only.

不错的旅店,很喜欢!希望下次能够继续入住

Everything is great, but curfew after midnight and hard to sleep after 7am, noisy

Nice hostel near the seaside in Jeju-si. Since most of the tourist spots of the island are elsewhere, location closer to intercity routes would be more convenient. Although I think sleeping on the north side of the island and making day trips from there was a good choice. For allergic it would be nice to know in advance if there are 5 cats in the hostel. Manager really helpful.

B&B Pan Guesthouse was my first ever hostel experience. The location was convenient, the price was very reasonable, the overall atmosphere was pleasant. The best thing about it was the friendly and welcoming attitude of the staff, who encouraged sociable interaction among strangers.

• 21st Apr 2015

Maybe we came not in the holiday time, most people staying here are Koreans. Not very good atmosphere in the community area for people outside Korea. The host holds parties for his friends(?) here almost every night and some people are quite drunk, curse and are noisy at the middle of night. Dont really like that. Facilities real good and lovely breakfast and cats.

Martin who runs it will help you plan your days at Jeju and answers all of your questions about the island. It's not in the center of the city, but easy to get to. I had a really nice time staying here!

Very home like atmosphere and great included breakfast! Pretty much all needed facilities are here. There is a curfew, but Jeju Island is more about the natural sights than partying, so that shouldn't really be an issue for anyone.

This was more than just a stay, it felt like I belonged to a community for those three nights I spent there. Martin the owner is more than helpful, considerate, fun. He proposed so many different itineraries on what to do in Jeju and they were really awesome. He even did laundry for me so I can get out for hiking asap! And the little kittens were adorable. All in all this is great value for your money and you definitely gain a few new friends, including Martin!

House is nice. Guests too. Owner cares about you (sometimes almost too much) and will also plan with you your trips if you want to.

The hoster Martin is awesome, I had lot of fun in this guesthouse and I feel this is just a home for me! I met some really nice ppl ! Also tabata(tomato) is very nice too , every morning either of them will wake you up and make breakfast for you,they also will make recommendation for you where to go ... So I will miss this place n definitely go back AGAIN! Highly recommendation ! Thank you Martin and tabata!

• 8th Apr 2015
  • China

I really love B&B Pan. It's homey and have great staff. Martin the owner is really nice person. Every morning he will wake us up for breakfast which is he prepare it by himself. I met lot of wonderful people during my stay there. Location in the city makes you easy to find food, convenient stores and going around in the area. I definitely will stay here if I come back to Jeju.

I don't even know where to start! Upon Arrival I was offered lunch immediately. After that Martin gave me a good deal for a drive to Ilchulbong instead of public transport. The drive was amazing and Tabata so nice! The place is super clean, very photogenic and pleasing on the eye. BIG bonus is the warming blanket! I got sick during my stay and that thing is the only way I got warm. Hopefully will get the chance to return one day.

Great hosts, very hospitable and knowledgeable, English spoken. Lovely cat! Breakfast is amazing! Beds were korean style, so, hard. Otherwise great

Lovely and cozy place that feels like a home! Great hospitality! The owner is very friendly and creates a warm atmosphere. One of the best places to stay in Korea!!

View all Jeju Island Bed and Breakfasts