B&B Pan Reviews

1410, Geonip-dong, Jeju Island, South Korea

The host (Martin) was very hospitable and helpful in providing us guidance on places to visit in Jeju. The hostel provides breakfast every morning served between 8-9am and has a common room accessible until 11.30pm. Wifi can only be accessed in common room, connectivity is weaker in the rooms. The hostel is equipped. Martin also lent us shoe spikes for our Mt Halla hike, free of charge.

Can't Believe the price to stay with this hostel. It's really cheap and service was perfect one. Especially Martin the Owner He will help you everything even he did my laundry by himself. B&B Pan so amazing for Breakfast the view in the lobby so good the music so classic. the room was clean and the cat so cute haha Pan nee meaw meaw. i will come back to jeju again and choos here to stay again. you will get feel good more than the money you pay Trust me !!

clean n comfortable stay there.. very good staff that cooked breakfast for us although is too early for he.. will stay again if i going jeju..

The facilities might not be 5-star but Martin, the host, does really put a lot of effort and heart into running this nice hostel! Also, the atmosphere was great and I joined the banquet prepared by Martin and his friends, with a tons of home-made Korean food and wine! After a rough day in Jeju, I did feel like coming home. Also, Martin was very helpful to give advise on our itinerary, which is extremely important since information in Jeju could be quite chaotic sometimes. The egg was worldclass!

Very nice common room downstairs, and easy to meet other people. Calm and nice atmosphere

Martin is a nice guy even though he is very quiet. Was quite lonely when I stayed there but it's a very nice guesthouse where you get a more authentic feel than a hostel. Also he has the most adorable kittens in the world!

I stay there for 3 nights and it was really good. Martin is a really nice guy and take the time to explain everythings. He is really helpful and recommend really good place. I recommend this hostel ( Just be careful of the curfew at midnight, if you plan to party in Jeju)

Matin can make great scramble eggs for breadfast :) always give useful travel information.

It was like I am at home. Martin show me some nice places in Jeju City and the Breakfast was nice too. Nice atmosphere and the location is near the harbor.

• 28th Oct 2014
  • Switzerland

The hostel had a really relaxed atmosphere and plenty of information on travel around Jeju. I only stayed one night, arrived late and left early, but I was happy with my stay, especially the very reasonable price and proximity to the airport - it was just a few minutes by taxi.

The hostel is very cozy and giving a home feel.

• 20th Oct 2014
  • Malaysia

Nice Hostel!!

It will be good if there's wifi access from the bedrooms as there is only wifi access in the communal area.

B&B Pan was a great place to stay. The owner was great and the facility was clean. I would go there again!!! It was located close to the coast which was a great place for walking and watching the waves. Highly recommend!!

• 12th Oct 2014

I saw a cochroach at hostel. I think it flied from somewhere. So maybe should keep windows closed.

• 10th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

Quite satisfied with the breakfast that comes with yoghurt!

We have a pleasant stay at bnb pan.Strategic location...and the owner is kind to help us plan our trip.

The Host is the best. Had a really good time.

so close to the airport. if you take taxi it's only 4800 won. it was very clean & neat. breakfast was so delicious (thanks to Martin :) ) it's very close to the intercity bus stop (so it's very easy to travel around) shortly, we love it. see you next time!

helpful and friendly staff will always help you with the transportation system and give you some advices about the places where to go. the only thing that i want to add is... the adress is a little differ from that you've got after the booking. The street name is Jungangro!

• 13th Sep 2014