B&B Pan Reviews

1410, Geonip-dong, Jeju Island, South Korea

Nice quiet hostel and the guy who runs it was really helpful, not only advising on the best things to do on the island and how to do them, but even doing my washing for me and hanging it to dry for me two days in a row after i crashed out for a nap after a days hiking and sightseeing! If you're after a bit of nightlife you'd be better off nearer city hall, but it doesn't take long to get there by bus/taxi from here.

Good location within Jeju City, but quite far from the intercity bus terminal. Clean. Certainly feels like to come to someones home, so not that much of a hostel feel. Owner cooks breakfast every morning and takes his time to explain the island to the guests. English is passable.

What an amazing place to stay! Martin is an incredible host and wonderful to get to know. He was sure to confirm my itinerary and explain the bus routes to me each day. Breakfast was simple but ample. Shower always had hot water. I really felt at home here and have already recommended this place to friends. Thank you B&B Pan!

Best hostel I've stayed in! Highly recommended! We had an enjoyable time at B&B Pan, making friends from all over the world. The hostel has a pleasant and homely atmosphere. Our host, Martin, was very helpful and gave us advice and tips for our trip around Jeju island. And Martin was really sweet! He went out of his way to plan a mini party on our last night and sent us to the airport as we were running late. Would love to stay there again if I visited Jeju again!

• 1st Jul 2014
  • Singapore

one of the best and nicest hostels at all. we've never experienced such a friendly, open and relaxed athomsphere. everything from decoration, music, interieur, kitchen, the special made coffee and the lovely owner made our stay very pleasent. we will definitely recommend that place, because it makes a traveller feel like home.

• 1st Jul 2014

My stay in B&P was very pleasant, the owner was very helpful and provided us with lots of tips for sighteeing. I also found the atmosphere very nice, met many other travellers while eating breakfast and during the evening. Only mnus is that the dormitory rooms didn't have keys, but there were lockers inside so one could keep all important things safe.

The atmosphere is very friendly.

• 20th Jun 2014
  • Brunei

We have stayed at quite a few hostels before but we enjoyed our time the most at Bnb Pan. Martin is super friendly and helpful in welcoming us to Jeju. We had a great time mingling with him and the rest of his wonderful at night where he showed us Korean drinking games. Shinee is an excellent tour guide . We managed to see so much on the beautiful Jeju all at the right time. It was the highlight of our stay in korea. I would definitely recommend Bnb Pan. It truly showed us Korean hospitality.

• 10th Jun 2014
  • Malaysia

A really nice place to stay. The owner is so nice and helpfull and the atmosphere in the house is great. He has very good advices on places to go. We loved playing with his cat. The room and bed was ok.

I really like B

• 7th Jun 2014
  • Malaysia

I loved the people at the hostel, and it was a realy convenient location. The owner insisted on waking us up every day for a predetermined breakfast, which I found odd. He did make sure to sit down with everyone everyday to help them plan their trip though, which was really nice. Overall, not the best hostel I've been to, but also not the worst.

OK for a night if passing through, however owner wasn't paticularly helpful or friendly. Room was clean but needed significnt refurbishment. Bathroom was less clean. A cheap hostel perhaps better suited to those just looking for a bed and some shelter.

• 5th Jun 2014

Martin the owner is very welcoming, kind and helpful! He will help you plan your trips or you can even join one of the tours available which I highly recommend! Definitely staying here again in the future!

Really appreciate the full breakfast served every morning at B&B, it gives you the energy you need to explore Jeju for the day. Toasted bread, jam, coffee/ tea/ juice, yogurt and scrambled eggs! We all loved the scrambled eggs :D Fresh and clean towels are provided which is very convenient for users and will be washed everyday. Our room was slightly crammed for us probably because we had a lot of luggages but it's passable. Sometimes banging doors/ footsteps can be heard but its bearable

really nice place :)

Martin (the owner) was amazingly helpful and knowledgable, and meant that we could climb mount Halla the day after we arrived in Jeju (and we arrived at 10pm).

• 31st May 2014

Staying B&B Pan was really good! They are friendly and helpful. One of the thing I like the most is the free and easy private tour, that they can provide. This really make easier in getting around the Jeju Island. The security of the guesthouse was excellent! The location of this guesthouse is near to the airport the cab fare will cost about 5000 Won shared between 4 people. There are great shops and eatery to check out within 2km around the hostel. Overall it is worth the money!

• 31st May 2014
  • Singapore

Definitely a hostel to have fun and share a communal experience with Koreans and other foreigners. The atmosphere is warm and cheerful, though it can sometimes get a little bit out of hand. I must say you need to enjoy being woken up at 8:00 AM to have your egg and toast otherwise you wont enjoy your stay.

The first impression is really bad, a smelly house and a half-drunk host=_=" but things do get better later on. Still, the place is not very clean and the wifi is weak, so i don't really feel comfortable staying in the house. The only merit of this guesthouse is that it provides good breakfast; and the location is quite good too.

the hostel is located at jeju city, it is convenient to get to bus terminal and visit other parts of jeju, the owner is very nice to introduce the route for travelling, there is a little kitten, i like to play with her at the common room, very cute!!! jeju is really a beautiful and comfortable place to stay and i had a great moment at the hostel as well~~(^ з^)

« first « Prev 1 2 3