B&B Pan Reviews

1410, Geonip-dong, Jeju Island, South Korea

The owner is very nice! The room was clean! We feel like at home. The host made breakfast for us every morning, it's so tasty, we like it so much!

Martin is really a helpful guy. He speaks English very well. The air conditional is spoilt in my room and he tried his best to change another better room for me. He will guide and lead you where to go each day based on your itenary. Very helpful guide. Yes, he does have a pet cat, and it is very adorable. Pet lovers will surely loves it. Location is great. Few min walks to tapdong square(marine port), black pork street and seafood street. The best hostel I have stay so far.

Great hostel. Martin really makes the place worth it, he's incredibly helpful and advises you on day trips. Location was good in terms of Jeju City, very close to shopping and close to the intercity bus terminal. I just feel the place is in a very drab part of town. If i go back to the Jeju I'd much rather stay in a beach town outside the city, but great if it's your first time or want to be relatively close to the nightlife.

• 9th Jun 2015

Nice stay in B&B. Martin was really helpful.

• 6th Jun 2015
  • China

Martin was a helpful host. He recommended places to visit to complement my itinerary. He gave maps and even used real time satellite pictures to show me how the places look like so that I don't get too lost. He makes wonderful breakfast. At his guesthouse, there is a common room where I made a few friends. I've enjoyed my week stay at his guesthouse.

• 4th Jun 2015
  • Singapore

Heated mattress were nice, but be sure to bring bug spray, there are mosquitoes all over the place. Not a bad place to stay to explore Jeju.

The owner insisted on charging me for 3 nights instead of 2 because he forgot/misunderstood I had asked him 4 days in advance to change my reservation from 4 to 2 nights. He behaved extremely rudely saying constantly "oh my god" not understanding why I didn't want to pay more than I should while showing him his own email confirming my stay of 2 nights. Very weird and greedy man.. He should improve his English and/or behavior to avoid problems of this nature in the future.

Do NOT stay here & do not stay in Jeju city. The owner has 2 cats which is not stated in the description. When my friend & I sat in the kitchen, the owner told us to sit in the common room. I explained I'm allergic to cats & asked if I could sit in the kitchen & he told me to get out! The dorm room smells of cats so we slept with the windows open. The toilet next door permanently reeks of waste. Location is far away from sites, pay more to stay in Seogwipo & save yourself time and grief!

Great place. I recommend this place. Bed was a bit hard, but for the price, B&B is a great deal. Pleasant environment. Owner is helpful. Location is good. Facilities are clean.

good place in Jeju, not far from bus stop

I enjoyed staying at B&B Pan! Martin was a great host, helping us plan our day trips around the island. Breakfast came with Martin's famous scrambled eggs. Martin's welcoming group of friends often have dinner together at the hostel and invited us to join them along with the two resident cats. I was also able to do my laundry at the hostel, which was a godsend at the time since I had completely run out of fresh clothes to wear. I would recommend B&B Pan!

Martin was a great host! Hostel is clean, very nicely decorated, and beautiful breakfast included. Would definitely recommend if you're looking to stay in Jeju City

Martin was super nice, the breakfasts are awesome, and it's in a convenient location.

Great service from Martin!! Although we didn't get in the same room for first night, we really enjoyed staying there.. I love Martin's scrambled egg so much.. Will stay there again if going to Jeju..

Martin is friendly and speaks good English. Room is clean. Breakfast is good too. Very near to airport, taxi from airport cost around 5000won only.

不错的旅店,很喜欢!希望下次能够继续入住

Everything is great, but curfew after midnight and hard to sleep after 7am, noisy

Nice hostel near the seaside in Jeju-si. Since most of the tourist spots of the island are elsewhere, location closer to intercity routes would be more convenient. Although I think sleeping on the north side of the island and making day trips from there was a good choice. For allergic it would be nice to know in advance if there are 5 cats in the hostel. Manager really helpful.

B&B Pan Guesthouse was my first ever hostel experience. The location was convenient, the price was very reasonable, the overall atmosphere was pleasant. The best thing about it was the friendly and welcoming attitude of the staff, who encouraged sociable interaction among strangers.

• 21st Apr 2015

Maybe we came not in the holiday time, most people staying here are Koreans. Not very good atmosphere in the community area for people outside Korea. The host holds parties for his friends(?) here almost every night and some people are quite drunk, curse and are noisy at the middle of night. Dont really like that. Facilities real good and lovely breakfast and cats.

View all Jeju Island Bed and Breakfasts