B&B Pan Reviews

1410, Geonip-dong, Jeju Island, South Korea

B&B Pan was a great place to stay. The owner was great and the facility was clean. I would go there again!!! It was located close to the coast which was a great place for walking and watching the waves. Highly recommend!!

• 12th Oct 2014

I saw a cochroach at hostel. I think it flied from somewhere. So maybe should keep windows closed.

• 10th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

Quite satisfied with the breakfast that comes with yoghurt!

We have a pleasant stay at bnb pan.Strategic location...and the owner is kind to help us plan our trip.

• 28th Sep 2014
  • Malaysia

The Host is the best. Had a really good time.

so close to the airport. if you take taxi it's only 4800 won. it was very clean & neat. breakfast was so delicious (thanks to Martin :) ) it's very close to the intercity bus stop (so it's very easy to travel around) shortly, we love it. see you next time!

helpful and friendly staff will always help you with the transportation system and give you some advices about the places where to go. the only thing that i want to add is... the adress is a little differ from that you've got after the booking. The street name is Jungangro!

• 13th Sep 2014
  • Russia

Staff were friendly and welcoming. They were willing to help out when they could. The location was great. I would definitely stay here again!

Really nice host, but the rest was bare minimum and the bathrooms a little grimy and smelly. Plus, community showers aren't my thing. Breakfast was good and it was a short walk to the ocean.

The hostel was nice, but it wasn't as nice as the reviews led me to expect. The room (girls dorm) smelled moldy. There is a curfew of 11:30, and by curfew, they don't mean you have to be back in the hostel. They mean you have to be in your room. We asked if we could stay and read in the kitchen or the common area (so we wouldn't disturb the other women in the room) but were informed that we had to be in our rooms. I was glad we were only there for one night.

• 7th Aug 2014

Really nice host who helped us alot with the transportation around Jeju. Although the walls in the room were a little bit old and there were almost no wifi upstairs, the atmosphere was really homelike and we loved the cat!

• 5th Aug 2014
  • China

manager was most professional and friendly, going out of his way to help us and has lots of recommendations. Not only a great place to stay but guests get the insider info on the island.

Overall everything was good, and breakfast was great... but the atmosphere was too tense because the male boss gave off a stressful vibe, he was a bit too overbearing.

• 26th Jul 2014
  • Singapore

The owner is nice but sometimes a bit weird. He kind of pushed us to go out for lunch with other travellers, as soon as we arrived. We found that a bit strange but in the end it was the perfect opportunity to engage conversation with the other travellers and since we became friends, I guess it was a god thing! The place is nice and close to the sea.

Nice quiet hostel and the guy who runs it was really helpful, not only advising on the best things to do on the island and how to do them, but even doing my washing for me and hanging it to dry for me two days in a row after i crashed out for a nap after a days hiking and sightseeing! If you're after a bit of nightlife you'd be better off nearer city hall, but it doesn't take long to get there by bus/taxi from here.

Good location within Jeju City, but quite far from the intercity bus terminal. Clean. Certainly feels like to come to someones home, so not that much of a hostel feel. Owner cooks breakfast every morning and takes his time to explain the island to the guests. English is passable.

What an amazing place to stay! Martin is an incredible host and wonderful to get to know. He was sure to confirm my itinerary and explain the bus routes to me each day. Breakfast was simple but ample. Shower always had hot water. I really felt at home here and have already recommended this place to friends. Thank you B&B Pan!

Best hostel I've stayed in! Highly recommended! We had an enjoyable time at B&B Pan, making friends from all over the world. The hostel has a pleasant and homely atmosphere. Our host, Martin, was very helpful and gave us advice and tips for our trip around Jeju island. And Martin was really sweet! He went out of his way to plan a mini party on our last night and sent us to the airport as we were running late. Would love to stay there again if I visited Jeju again!

• 1st Jul 2014
  • Singapore

one of the best and nicest hostels at all. we've never experienced such a friendly, open and relaxed athomsphere. everything from decoration, music, interieur, kitchen, the special made coffee and the lovely owner made our stay very pleasent. we will definitely recommend that place, because it makes a traveller feel like home.

• 1st Jul 2014

My stay in B&P was very pleasant, the owner was very helpful and provided us with lots of tips for sighteeing. I also found the atmosphere very nice, met many other travellers while eating breakfast and during the evening. Only mnus is that the dormitory rooms didn't have keys, but there were lockers inside so one could keep all important things safe.

« first « Prev 1 2 3