Fabulous 416 Total Reviews
Fabulous 416 Total Reviews
B&B Pan Located at 1410, Geonip-dong, , Jeju Island.
B&B Pan
B&B Pan
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 18-24
14th Aug 2016

BnB Pan was awesome. I wish I could've stayed longer, but most of what I wanted to explore was South so I booked a Hostel down there and Martin's place was WAY better. It has very home-y, Martin and this other girl who lives there (I never got her name because I was always in and out...) were SUPER helpful with directions and gave excellent suggestions. Martin even woke up early the day I left so I could eat breakfast before I checked out at 7:30am... T_T

• Malaysia, Female, 18-24
8th Aug 2016

We enjoyed our stay. The guesthouse is nice and the staffs are very friendly. Keep up the great work.

6th Aug 2016

The Staff were very friendly and helpful! They were able to answer all my questions and share their culture with me! ^^

• nomaguguzile7062
  • South Africa, Female, 25-30
3rd Aug 2016
7.1

This is definitively not a party hostel so be sure that you will be living at a homey, guesthouse. There's times to shower, curfew and required to be quiet to keep quiet (completely) after a certain time The staff is really helpful, Martin the owner is amazing with information about where and how to get there! I loved the hostel my friend didn't, she thought it was too dirty and had too many rules which can be rather restricting

• Canada, Female, 18-24
1st Aug 2016

The best part of this hostel is the staff. The hostel itself is ok. It has only 2 toilets, and 3 showers which is a bit of an issue. It has a good kitchen, and a nice common room. I met tones of people there and it was a really great place to make friends. I highly recommend this hostel, especially if you are traveling alone.

• USA, Male, 25-30
28th Jul 2016

The house was clean and cozy, but the staff was what made the place worth going to. Everyone was incredibly friendly, spoke very good english, and accommodated almost every need you could ask for. These being a good, free breakfast, complete with tea and coffee, towels, and multiple bathrooms and showers. The owner is incredibly knowledgeable about the island, and was happy to recommend day trips that would shy away from the "tourist traps," and knew all of the bus routes besides.

24th Jul 2016

It was a cute little hostel and the workers were very kind. I would recommend the hostel for a few nights stay. However there is a curfew and they are strict abut it.

• South Korea, Female, 18-24
14th Jul 2016

잘 쉬다 갑니다. 공항에서도 가깝고 위치가 좋아서 제주 어디든 가기 쉽고, 사장님이 추천해주신 루트로 여행하니 정말 알차게 제주를 즐길 수 있었습니다. 그리고 조식이 진짜 대박입니다. (사장님 스크램블드에그 너무 맛있어요~~) 하루를 든든하게 시작할 수 있었네요!! 정말 감사합니다. 다음에 또 뵙겠습니다~

12th Jul 2016

Nice atmosphere , nice stuff , I could stay there again

• England, Male, 31-40
5th Jul 2016

There's little I can fault with this guest house. Martin and his staff are very friendly and helpful. Clean, great location (2 mins from black pork st!), good common room and atmosphere, great breakfast. Just one word of caution, it isn't a party place. Whilst people do socialise in the common area, there is a curfew after which the front gate is locked. Still I would definitely recommend for those planning a relaxed stay in Jeju.