B&B Pan Reviews

1410, Geonip-dong, Jeju Island, South Korea

I was travelling alone which made the curfew (midnight) acceptable, as I was not going out. In other cases, not okay for me, Breakfast is early, 8-9. I don't like to wake up. I felt a bit awkward here at first, but warmed up to the whole place on my last night. The host was supppppper helpful in planning my three days around the island. It rained, which sucked for me. I think if I were a solo traveller again, I would come back. For a group or even a duo who wants to be loud and fun - nah.

Martin is a great host. My friends and I had an awesome stay with him. Breakfast was really good and we enjoyed spending time especially drinking some red wine at the end of the day :) He knows a lot of jejudo and has really good local tips that you should check on. He even got a room only for me and my friends which was very generous from him. Thanks Martin for making my trip to jejudo so memorable :)

• 11th Aug 2015

Lovely little hostel, a little quiet but well located and very clean, very much enjoyed my stay and the breakfast was lovely.

A very sophisticated hostel. Great breakfast and pleasaant music played in the communal area. The 2 resident cats are affectionate.

The host was helpful but he talked to us like we were beneath him. (We are three siblings who are not little children. I'm a 24-year-old postgraduate student.) Everything else was good. Luckily my sister and I got to use a four-bed female dormitory alone, and the shared bathroom was clean enough for being a shared bathroom. We had a good night sleep and had a great breakfast.

The experience in b&b pan was excellent. Martin was very helpful; he recommend us the 'must see' places and best route. also a very comfortable, strategic place (near to town and beach) and we feel safe there (especially for women). highly recommended!

• 2nd Aug 2015
  • Malaysia

Met some great people and had a great time!

• 29th Jul 2015

We really enjoyed our time at the hostel. The host Martin was very nice, and even made us breakfast every morning. He also gave us great tips for exploring the island. Location-wise, it's about a 20 min bus ride to the bus terminal, which you which has bus lines that go all over the island. There's also some cool locations nearby as well, such as the underground shopping mall. Overall, I highly recommend staying here.

martin was very helpful..he try to guide us as much as possible..he prepare good breakfast as well.but he is quite strict.guest must sleep after 11pm/12pm.guest are not allowed to hangout late at night. and also upstair room no wifi,no cloth hanger in the toilet.

Martin, the owner, is probably the best host I had in a Bed and Breakfast. He would recommend every day what to do to newcomers, he would engage with people around and talk about stories. He was very nice and cooked great eggs every morning for us. Overall a great place with a great person on the lead. If I'm coming back to Jeju, I'm coming back here.

The owner is very nice! The room was clean! We feel like at home. The host made breakfast for us every morning, it's so tasty, we like it so much!

Martin is really a helpful guy. He speaks English very well. The air conditional is spoilt in my room and he tried his best to change another better room for me. He will guide and lead you where to go each day based on your itenary. Very helpful guide. Yes, he does have a pet cat, and it is very adorable. Pet lovers will surely loves it. Location is great. Few min walks to tapdong square(marine port), black pork street and seafood street. The best hostel I have stay so far.

Great hostel. Martin really makes the place worth it, he's incredibly helpful and advises you on day trips. Location was good in terms of Jeju City, very close to shopping and close to the intercity bus terminal. I just feel the place is in a very drab part of town. If i go back to the Jeju I'd much rather stay in a beach town outside the city, but great if it's your first time or want to be relatively close to the nightlife.

• 9th Jun 2015

Nice stay in B&B. Martin was really helpful.

• 6th Jun 2015
  • China

Martin was a helpful host. He recommended places to visit to complement my itinerary. He gave maps and even used real time satellite pictures to show me how the places look like so that I don't get too lost. He makes wonderful breakfast. At his guesthouse, there is a common room where I made a few friends. I've enjoyed my week stay at his guesthouse.

• 4th Jun 2015
  • Singapore

Heated mattress were nice, but be sure to bring bug spray, there are mosquitoes all over the place. Not a bad place to stay to explore Jeju.

The owner insisted on charging me for 3 nights instead of 2 because he forgot/misunderstood I had asked him 4 days in advance to change my reservation from 4 to 2 nights. He behaved extremely rudely saying constantly "oh my god" not understanding why I didn't want to pay more than I should while showing him his own email confirming my stay of 2 nights. Very weird and greedy man.. He should improve his English and/or behavior to avoid problems of this nature in the future.

Do NOT stay here & do not stay in Jeju city. The owner has 2 cats which is not stated in the description. When my friend & I sat in the kitchen, the owner told us to sit in the common room. I explained I'm allergic to cats & asked if I could sit in the kitchen & he told me to get out! The dorm room smells of cats so we slept with the windows open. The toilet next door permanently reeks of waste. Location is far away from sites, pay more to stay in Seogwipo & save yourself time and grief!

Great place. I recommend this place. Bed was a bit hard, but for the price, B&B is a great deal. Pleasant environment. Owner is helpful. Location is good. Facilities are clean.

good place in Jeju, not far from bus stop

« first « Prev 1 2 3