B&B Pan Reviews

1410, Geonip-dong, Jeju Island, South Korea

The owner will prepare breakfast for all the guests. Every bed has its own heater which is very comfortable during the winter. This place is near to a 24hour sauna and spa. Martin even helped us with the laundry.

• 26th Jan 2016
  • Malaysia

Had a great time at this hostel, no faults, highly recommend

Martin is a great host who really tries to help you have a good time in Jeju. He also makes great eggs and coffee for breakfast... Would always stay there again.

Good hostel with a nice staff, the 2nd day we got some problems with an aggresive guest and they offered us a private room somewhere else in the hostel. The hostel has clean rooms and beds with a heated mattress. You can use several facilities and food in the kitchen, which could have been cleaner. Commonroom closes at 23:30 so you can't stay up very late. The breakfast (included) was nice and the staff is really helpful and take care of your wellbeing. We would stay again, thanks Jospeh!

I stayed 2 nights in B&B Pan, and it was amazing. It is located in the middle of jeju-si so you can get everywhere by foot or buses so easily. Martin and jinsol are really kind and helpful. They welcomed me with big smiles like a family. I leterally enjoyed this place by feeling at home. I will definately come back to this place :)

This guesthouse brings the best value for money among those of same level in Jeju Island. Its location is perfect. in the heart of old city where there are so many local food restaurants and a quite big traditional market just one block away. As being inside a small alley just 10m from the road, its rooms are so quiet. The bed is firm and sheets are clean. Its cozy community room is full of sunshine and beautiful music. Martin is always ready to give any information and advice on where to go.

The owner was very rude, extremely unfit to run a business in this industry. His tone was extremely rude and condescending. We were trying to go out at 11 & he came out of his office drunk and shouting at us that we shouldn't go out at this time and he'd lock us out if we are not back by 11:30. He also shouted furiously at one of us for apparently hanging the shoe-on at the wrong hook after using it. If we weren't his only customers that Saturday that'd have created a very ugly scene.

A very clean hostel with many towels offered. A simple breakfast with all the nutritions you need for a perfect start in the day. Coffee is roasted and served really fresh. Beds are clean as well as the bathrooms :)

Everything was great.. The hostel was very close to the city hall and the beach! I can recommend everyone to choose B&B Pan hostel!

I recommend this hostel to anyone! It is really cozy and you feel very at home. The owner is very nice and helpful and the breakfast is great. Everything is clean and the beds are good too. For the money you pay it is a great B&B.

• 11th Sep 2015

I definitely recommend this place! Martin is a nice guy who cares for his guests. Facilities and atmosphere is really nice. Bread and scrambled eggs for breakfast and some nice cats for company if no one happens to be around ;-)

Place's good very clean and well set up Host is a nice guy very helpful with info and stuff Free wifi,free laundry and free breakfast was class Would go back if i ll be in jeju again Good job martin

It's fine hotel

I was travelling alone which made the curfew (midnight) acceptable, as I was not going out. In other cases, not okay for me, Breakfast is early, 8-9. I don't like to wake up. I felt a bit awkward here at first, but warmed up to the whole place on my last night. The host was supppppper helpful in planning my three days around the island. It rained, which sucked for me. I think if I were a solo traveller again, I would come back. For a group or even a duo who wants to be loud and fun - nah.

Martin is a great host. My friends and I had an awesome stay with him. Breakfast was really good and we enjoyed spending time especially drinking some red wine at the end of the day :) He knows a lot of jejudo and has really good local tips that you should check on. He even got a room only for me and my friends which was very generous from him. Thanks Martin for making my trip to jejudo so memorable :)

Lovely little hostel, a little quiet but well located and very clean, very much enjoyed my stay and the breakfast was lovely.

View all Jeju Island Bed and Breakfasts