B&B Pan Reviews

1410, Geonip-dong, Jeju Island, South Korea

Very nice common room downstairs, and easy to meet other people. Calm and nice atmosphere

Martin is a nice guy even though he is very quiet. Was quite lonely when I stayed there but it's a very nice guesthouse where you get a more authentic feel than a hostel. Also he has the most adorable kittens in the world!

I stay there for 3 nights and it was really good. Martin is a really nice guy and take the time to explain everythings. He is really helpful and recommend really good place. I recommend this hostel ( Just be careful of the curfew at midnight, if you plan to party in Jeju)

Matin can make great scramble eggs for breadfast :) always give useful travel information.

It was like I am at home. Martin show me some nice places in Jeju City and the Breakfast was nice too. Nice atmosphere and the location is near the harbor.

• 28th Oct 2014
  • Switzerland

The hostel had a really relaxed atmosphere and plenty of information on travel around Jeju. I only stayed one night, arrived late and left early, but I was happy with my stay, especially the very reasonable price and proximity to the airport - it was just a few minutes by taxi.

The hostel is very cozy and giving a home feel.

• 20th Oct 2014
  • Malaysia

Nice Hostel!!

It will be good if there's wifi access from the bedrooms as there is only wifi access in the communal area.

• 18th Oct 2014
  • Singapore

B&B Pan was a great place to stay. The owner was great and the facility was clean. I would go there again!!! It was located close to the coast which was a great place for walking and watching the waves. Highly recommend!!

• 12th Oct 2014

I saw a cochroach at hostel. I think it flied from somewhere. So maybe should keep windows closed.

• 10th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

Quite satisfied with the breakfast that comes with yoghurt!

We have a pleasant stay at bnb pan.Strategic location...and the owner is kind to help us plan our trip.

• 28th Sep 2014
  • Malaysia

The Host is the best. Had a really good time.

so close to the airport. if you take taxi it's only 4800 won. it was very clean & neat. breakfast was so delicious (thanks to Martin :) ) it's very close to the intercity bus stop (so it's very easy to travel around) shortly, we love it. see you next time!

helpful and friendly staff will always help you with the transportation system and give you some advices about the places where to go. the only thing that i want to add is... the adress is a little differ from that you've got after the booking. The street name is Jungangro!

• 13th Sep 2014
  • Russia

We only spent one night there, but found it very good value for money. Convenient to get to the airport and close to town.

Staff were friendly and welcoming. They were willing to help out when they could. The location was great. I would definitely stay here again!

Really nice host, but the rest was bare minimum and the bathrooms a little grimy and smelly. Plus, community showers aren't my thing. Breakfast was good and it was a short walk to the ocean.

The hostel was nice, but it wasn't as nice as the reviews led me to expect. The room (girls dorm) smelled moldy. There is a curfew of 11:30, and by curfew, they don't mean you have to be back in the hostel. They mean you have to be in your room. We asked if we could stay and read in the kitchen or the common area (so we wouldn't disturb the other women in the room) but were informed that we had to be in our rooms. I was glad we were only there for one night.

• 7th Aug 2014