B&B Pan Reviews

1410, Geonip-dong, Jeju Island, South Korea

House is nice. Guests too. Owner cares about you (sometimes almost too much) and will also plan with you your trips if you want to.

The hoster Martin is awesome, I had lot of fun in this guesthouse and I feel this is just a home for me! I met some really nice ppl ! Also tabata(tomato) is very nice too , every morning either of them will wake you up and make breakfast for you,they also will make recommendation for you where to go ... So I will miss this place n definitely go back AGAIN! Highly recommendation ! Thank you Martin and tabata!

• 8th Apr 2015
  • China

I really love B&B Pan. It's homey and have great staff. Martin the owner is really nice person. Every morning he will wake us up for breakfast which is he prepare it by himself. I met lot of wonderful people during my stay there. Location in the city makes you easy to find food, convenient stores and going around in the area. I definitely will stay here if I come back to Jeju.

I don't even know where to start! Upon Arrival I was offered lunch immediately. After that Martin gave me a good deal for a drive to Ilchulbong instead of public transport. The drive was amazing and Tabata so nice! The place is super clean, very photogenic and pleasing on the eye. BIG bonus is the warming blanket! I got sick during my stay and that thing is the only way I got warm. Hopefully will get the chance to return one day.

Great hosts, very hospitable and knowledgeable, English spoken. Lovely cat! Breakfast is amazing! Beds were korean style, so, hard. Otherwise great

Lovely and cozy place that feels like a home! Great hospitality! The owner is very friendly and creates a warm atmosphere. One of the best places to stay in Korea!!

One of the best hostels/guesthouses I've been. You really feel yourself welcome; the host Martin invited me to his table for a lunch immediately as I arrived. The guy is such a nice person, all in all. Those dinners when he and some of the guests make food together are excellent. He also takes people on tours on the nearby oreums, which are beautiful. And his cat is as nice a of personality as is he. Definitely one of the top 5 best guesthouses in the world for me.

• 11th Mar 2015
  • Finland

Wonderful host Martin and Tabata who made our perfect stay in Jeju.. Perfect location, good breakfast, nice heated mattresses, huge bathrooms and most definitely a cozy environment.. I would definitely return again for a longer stay.. Highly recommended!!!

Martin is a great hosts who gives great advices what to do and how to do it on Jeju (and it is always better to follow his advices! ;) , who makes a great breakfast and who even lend you equipment for hiking. And after hiking, there is nothing better than the warm wood-oven in the middle of the beautiful common room or the heatable beds in the dormitories. The atmosphere in the hostel is great and we had an amazing time there together with the other guests, Martin and of course, Martin`s cat!

• 4th Mar 2015

homelike place. jeju island is small enough so i could stay at Pan' B&B and take daytrips around the island. It was very convenient. Martin is a wonderful host. Went the extra mile. I am happy i chose his guesthouse. I wish him all the best!

主人特别友好,告诉我们去哪里玩,我们在这里呆了7天,物超所值!早餐好,房间干净,公共客厅很温馨,还有一只可爱的🐱!great stay here, feel at home! You can meet friends here and have some drinks with real Korean people;) great breakfast and clean room ;) cest super! Martin est tres sympa !! Le chat est mignon :)

• 19th Feb 2015
  • China

The host (Martin) was very hospitable and helpful in providing us guidance on places to visit in Jeju. The hostel provides breakfast every morning served between 8-9am and has a common room accessible until 11.30pm. Wifi can only be accessed in common room, connectivity is weaker in the rooms. The hostel is equipped. Martin also lent us shoe spikes for our Mt Halla hike, free of charge.

Can't Believe the price to stay with this hostel. It's really cheap and service was perfect one. Especially Martin the Owner He will help you everything even he did my laundry by himself. B&B Pan so amazing for Breakfast the view in the lobby so good the music so classic. the room was clean and the cat so cute haha Pan nee meaw meaw. i will come back to jeju again and choos here to stay again. you will get feel good more than the money you pay Trust me !!

(winter) The house was all cold because the only heated shared space is the common room, and it smelled like burnt plastic because the owner fueled the heater with tape. The heaters in the rooms weren't very efficient. The owner was terribly rude to us and was seemingly unwilling to help; also, he kept intruding in our matters. Our locker was broken. And there was the persistent smell of something putrid in the toilet on the second floor. Horrid to find. But there's a nice cat and good breakfast

clean n comfortable stay there.. very good staff that cooked breakfast for us although is too early for he.. will stay again if i going jeju..

Martin was very kind and helpful, he gave all the directions that I needed and also borrowed me a book with the trails! I really recommend this place! It was a little bit difficult to find, and the Internet is good only in the living room, on the other hand, if you ask any Korean they will help you and going to the living room is an opportunity to know the guests and Martin and staying with the cats... :)

• 26th Dec 2014

The facilities might not be 5-star but Martin, the host, does really put a lot of effort and heart into running this nice hostel! Also, the atmosphere was great and I joined the banquet prepared by Martin and his friends, with a tons of home-made Korean food and wine! After a rough day in Jeju, I did feel like coming home. Also, Martin was very helpful to give advise on our itinerary, which is extremely important since information in Jeju could be quite chaotic sometimes. The egg was worldclass!

Very nice common room downstairs, and easy to meet other people. Calm and nice atmosphere

Martin is a nice guy even though he is very quiet. Was quite lonely when I stayed there but it's a very nice guesthouse where you get a more authentic feel than a hostel. Also he has the most adorable kittens in the world!

I stay there for 3 nights and it was really good. Martin is a really nice guy and take the time to explain everythings. He is really helpful and recommend really good place. I recommend this hostel ( Just be careful of the curfew at midnight, if you plan to party in Jeju)

View all Jeju Island Bed and Breakfasts