B&B Pan Reviews

1410, Geonip-dong, Jeju Island, South Korea

I had an amazing time there! Enjoyed the morning breakfast , and martin is an amazing guest, super nice , friendly and helpful I mean all the staff

• 13th Apr 2014
  • Mexico

Perfect place to stay in Jeju,the owner is super friendly and the breakfast is awesome!

• 12th Apr 2014
  • Malaysia

Really nice stay at B&B Pan. Feel so warm. If go to jeju next time, will stay again. Thank you all guys very much!!!

• 7th Apr 2014
  • China

The host is technically capable in giving directions to the guest on where and how to go to various tourist spots. He understands and speaks english. The location is accessible to anything a tourist may need (food, bus stations, shops, etc). In overall, with modest satisfaction in this guesthouse, your money can still go far.

• 6th Apr 2014
  • Philippines

Room is clean, location is good need the sea and not too far going to dragon rock. I like it. Martin suggestion is good. He and his team so kind, I will back to stay @ B& B Pan again.

The best guesthouse I could have wanted. The owner and everyone there treat guests like family. They invited me along to a traditional performance, and even pulled a personal connection to get me a discount on something. There's breakfast together and occasional dinner parties. Also, when Martin offers a tour, take it!! It costs about as much as the gas he'll need to drive you around to the best sights and restaurants that aren't in the guidebooks. If you stay here, you won't want to leave Jeju.

I was the only one there at the time of my stay. Martin had some of his friends over during dinner time and was nice enough to invite me to join them for dinner. Also joined the tour he offered. Although it was a bit pricey as I was the only one going, I didn't regret it. The spots and food venue he brought me were all great. *Tips: for the tour,. get a few people to do the tour together.

The hostel is conveniently located in Jeju city and can be reached via bus and a short walk from the airport. The area is generally safe and close to the Dongmun market. Martin, the host is very nice and gives excellent advice on day trips and even offers tours to scenic spots around the island. The atmosphere in the hostel is great. Everyone who stays in the hostel will meet at the breakfast table and while mingling in the community in the evening. A great place to meet wonderful people!

• 1st Nov 2013

Stayed only for one night. The owner/ staff very nice and cooked for us. Breakfast starts at 8am and he knocked on each door to let everyone know. The place was clean but if you're allergic to cat reconsider because there's one inside the premises. The bunk beds have blanket warmers, the shower/toilet room is shared. Don't know the surrounding area because I didn't go out but my friend ate at a Papa Johns pizza nearby. The owner helped us with luggage and taxi to airport. Spoke English.

Very nice stay in Jeju. Martin is awsome and do everything to help you with your trip. Thank you for the stay and the tour. And we will never forget Jeju Makgeolli is the best one.

View all Jeju Island Bed and Breakfasts