B&B Petra Reviews

via Mazzini 44 Trieste Italy, Trieste, Italy

Georgio was the perfect host. He is laid back, but open and interested in his guests. He told me about a wonderful trattoria close by, but with the windy roads, I couldn't find it. After about 30 minutes of searching, I called him and he ran over and delivered me personally to the place. He has a warm, cozy kitchen and offers a healthy breakfast. As it was November, it was getting to be a bit blustery and cold, so his kitchen felt like a haven. The location is great - bus system wonderful.

View all Trieste Bed and Breakfasts