B&B Phileas Fogg Reviews

Van Bemmelstraat 6 Brussels, Brussels, Belgium

Definitely feels like staying at someone's house than a commercial accommodation provider.

we told her that we need to take the train and therefore need breakfast at 8. She was not awake and we had to buy our breakfast later on. We just left out bags in the room and told her we will be back to pay her. When we returned our bags were left in the Hallway and she nowhere to be found. We left her a more to send us a mail for payment. Back home I saw that my card was debited with 20 euro more than required, and that with no breakfast.

only problem: My bill was not ready when I had to leave. I couldn't ask anybody (it was very early in the morning). My reservation online said it should be 75€ per night, (2 nights 150€). I'd already paid 24€ via credit card including service charge and had left already 65€ to the other B&B where they sent me for the first night, so there were still 62,50€ to be paid. As I didn't have change (and thought it was 75€) I left 100€, my bank information and my e-mail. I never heard from them anymore.

• 23rd Oct 2013