B&B Primavera Reviews

Via dei Mutilati 7, Verona, Italy

First of all, I booked a double bed private room. When I checked in, I was assigned a room with 2 twins. Annoying but I let it slide. and the innkeeper didn't speak english, which, again, was only a minor problem. But 5 minutes after I gave her the money I owed her, she lost it! and even accused me of taking it back. The B&B was covered in rude notes like "do NOT eat w your elbows on the table it is RUDE" very uninviting & inconsiderate of guests. DON'T STAY HERE it's not at all worth the money.

We really enjoyed this place. The lady who runs it doesn't speak English but we were able to figure everything out with her anyways. I would definitely recommend this place!

View all Verona Bed and Breakfasts