B&B Quadrifoglio Reviews

Lungo Dora Firenze 19, Turin, Italy

Loved it. It's actually a two-room condo located near the centre of Turin. It's a ten minutes walk from downtown where all the boutiques and restaurants are. I stayed there for three nights and on one of them, there was nobody in the other room, so I had a condo to myself in the center of Turin for a rather cheap price. The administrator is not always there, but his mother, who stays in building, will be there to help you. She only speaks italian, but she is very nice. Recommended.

Great place to stay! We really enjoyed our nights there. We had the whole apartment for our own, everything was clean and the staff was very friendly. Even though the hostess only spoke Italian, we could communicate somehow - and I think that makes up the Italian ambiente :) The rooms are furnished in a very stylish and sophisticated way. Since we did not have great expectations, we have been surprised in a very positive way! Just recommendable.

• 26th Aug 2015

The apartment is clean and beautiful, everything perfect, as well as Alessandro and historia family. I felt relax and comfortable. Thanks for everything.

• 22nd Aug 2015