B&B Re Lear Reviews

Vicolo Volto San Luca 19, Verona, Italy

Staff were incredibly helpful and essentially gave us a route of a walking tour for our day in Verona so we could see all the sights. Restaurant recommendations were also very good. Not thing that could be improved we're the showers as they were not particularly powerful but this was only a minor issue.

B&B with a lot of character :-) The owners were really helpful and friendly! The apartment we stayed at had a lovely balcony and it was located on a peaceful side street right next to the old town. Our room was spacious. The weather wasn't too hot so we didn't need air conditioning but it would have been available for a few extra euros. I would go back to B&B Re Lear if I visited Verona again.

Our stay in Verona was wonderful, the B&B was perfect!

I was very glad that I chose your hostel. The room was spacious and sunshine.

• 22nd Apr 2015
  • Poland

Giulia and her husband run a great B&B, our room was lovely and they made us feel very welcome and were kind and friendly throughout our stay. Giulia was also very helpful with making recommendations for the city. I would highly recommend the B&B Re Lear!

Nicolo was really nice and welcoming, he gave us very useful information for our stay in Verona. Room was spacious and clean, big and comfortable bed. Excellent location! Would totally recommend and stay again!

• 7th Apr 2015
  • Portugal

We had a fantastic experience staying with B&B Re Lear. Nicolo was more then helpful, giving us a map and talking us through a good walking tour of Verona upon on our arrival there. The directions to the hostel were very good and it was relatively easy to find. I would recommend this place to anyone. It was a FANTASTIC value.

• 27th Mar 2015

Great family businessx I hope to stay again when I go back to Verona.

The B&B was great and the owner is very nice. The location is great because it is right down the block from the city center. It was a very comfortable stay.

View all Verona Bed and Breakfasts