B&B Rifugio Uscio

Fabulous 140 Total Reviews

• New Zealand, All Female Group, 18-24
13th Jul 2017
6.0

The location of the property, as advertised on Hostel World is very misleading, Uscio is 2hrs minimum to Portofino via public transport (approx. 30kms). We had booked an all female dorm, but were informed on arrival that 'a very nice boy' would be staying with us; we were not exactly comfortable with the idea, and no alternative was offered to us. However the property itself is very picturesque and we had a great time in Uscio. Bye, Patricia!

• sydneypurvis09
  • Canada, Couple, 18-24
7th Jul 2017

Place was amazing! Little out of the way but the host was awesome and the views were amazing. Would recommend it to anyone!

23rd Jun 2017

The house is located in a small town just inland from the Portofino National Park, allowing guests to experience a more local culture just a quick bus ride away from more touristy areas. Our lovely host, Sonia, invited us to a bbq in the garden of her home, where we were able to meet the other guests, enjoy a fine spread of local foods, and sip delicious liquor. Sonia gave us maps and recommendations for our hike the next day and even packed us some food to take along. I definitenly recommend!

7th Jun 2017
6.9

The hostel is quaint, clean, and pretty and the view of the town is beautiful. It has a stunning garden. Anna Lou picked me up from the station (hard to find otherwise) and made a yummy dinner. Had a great time until the owner kind of yelled at me that I woke her up when I texted at 10pm for the wifi. Made me wonder about the normalcy of the place- I felt a bit insecure after that as I was traveling alone and there were no other guests. Overall though, beautiful experience, just go with a friend

• Australia, Male, 18-24
19th May 2017

Sonia is so beautiful and warming she really makes you feel at home. Had an amazing time manage to score and surf festival while I was there which just topped it off. Jordan, Sonia's helper was sensational showed me around recco and portofino which made the experience even more relaxing, I didn't have to think for myself. The location is very picturesque just a little hard to find!!!! But other than that she gets a huge ticket in my books.