B&B Rifugio Uscio

Fabulous 132 Total Reviews
Fabulous 132 Total Reviews

• Australia, Male, 18-24
19th May 2017

Sonia is so beautiful and warming she really makes you feel at home. Had an amazing time manage to score and surf festival while I was there which just topped it off. Jordan, Sonia's helper was sensational showed me around recco and portofino which made the experience even more relaxing, I didn't have to think for myself. The location is very picturesque just a little hard to find!!!! But other than that she gets a huge ticket in my books.