B&B Riverview Reviews

Binnenweg 18a, Dress, Amsterdam, Netherlands

I know that people have said the location is a downside, let me tell you how false that is! Meike and Sam are located outside the city, but they make up for it in so many ways. Their place is only a tram and a bus away. When we stayed there Meike drove us to the tram to avoid the bus and gave us 2 chip cards for the tram without extra charge. Plus the added bonus is they live in a beautiful area outside the city that is a must see. With no reservations I would recommend their place to everyone!

• 22nd May 2015

I really enjoyed staying with MIka, very good atmosphere, excelent breakfast and beatiful house ! Couldnt be better !

• 26th Mar 2015