B&B Rome In Art Reviews

Via Filippo Turati, 102, Rome, Italy

Walking distance to the colosseum, the rooms are very clean and they provide you with towels!

• 31st Oct 2014

Luca was very helpful and gave us a wonderful map with a lot of different things that we could do while in Rome as well as many awesome restaurants with amazing food. We really appreciated the lovely room, so close to Termini, located so close to many of the sites.

This bnb really made us feel at home. A bit hard to find at first because it was an apartment. Now the good part: Complete kitchen mini market downstairs = cooking every day. And there's a bidet in the bathroom!! The WiFi was fast. Luca and Delfina constantly asked if there was anything we needed and would always try their best to make our stay perfect. Even sent tips for places to visit in Rome! Their staff Mrs Basy was also very helpful. Nothing more to ask for!

The couple who ran the place were so friendly and even welcomed us with a bottle of wine. We had a well sized apartment with full kitchen for most of our stay until we had to move to a smaller place downstairs for 1 night. Location was good and everything was kept really clean. Would definitely recommend

• 29th Sep 2014

Luca and Delfina are very helpful and flexible. They did me a big favor as I made the booking by mistake and they found the best solution for me in a short time. I feel so thankful to stay there. Recommend to everyone to Rome!

Luca and delfina provided us with great recommendations, general info and a warm place to stay which was very close to the attractions and public transport. I think the two of them could afford to charge more for what was a great experience. I can't speak highly enough of their hospitality.

Amazing hosts! Very informative, helpful and super friendly! Couldn't have stayed in a better place - definitely recommend!

Luca is a lovely guy who gave his time generously to tell us about Rome. He also kindly provided us with breakfast, snacks and as much coffee and tea as we could drink! The area is convenient for the train station and metro, although at night time you will have to walk past some homeless people but this wasn't a problem. Overall, this was a good experience and we'd stay here again. Thanks Luca.

Luca and Delfina were great, so helpful and willing to go the extra mile to make our stay more pleasant like booking early checkin, helping with laundry or even offering a needle and thread so I could fix my broken button on my pants. Great location so close to train stop, stay with them and you will see their hospitality. Reliable WiFi, and air conditioned room, enough said.

What a wonderful place! Luca and Delfina were super helpful in helping us with lost luggage an the like, and their suggestions for restaurants and out of the way places were fantastic. We would definitely stay there again. SUCH an amazing time! And brilliant coffee.

If you visit Rome, you MUST stay at B&B Rome in Art!!!! The location was stellar, located a two minute walk from the Termini train station, which you can use to take the metro around the city or to hop on an outer-city train ride. The owners, Luca & Delfina are the most generous people I have ever met. They welcomed my group with open arms during our stay & even made us a terrace-dinner on our last night there!! They made our trip, and I will stay with them when I return to Roma. :)

• 23rd Jun 2014

We had an excellent two nights in the hostel, it was very convenient to be able to use the room until our late train. The facilities were excellent and we enjoyed great value for money. Unfortunately our neighbours who arrived on the second night were quite noisy as perhaps they didn't know we were there.

• 9th Jun 2014

Hosts luca and delphia were really nice and gave us lots of tips for travelling in Rome. really loved the stay throughout my rome trip with my friends. They were patient and even allowed us to stay in till late for our night train. The best hosts I've met.

• 7th Jun 2014
  • Singapore

Luca and Delfina were extremely helpful. They gave us a giant list of restraurants to go to and they told us the best places to see. They were very nice. The kitchen was stocked with tea and coffee as well as pasta. We were provided with cookies and croissants daily. The neighborhood wasn't the best, we were warned to be wary of gypsies at night. We were close to termini but I probably wouldn't stay here again. They do have an amazing propert in Sardinia for rent! Email to hear about it.

Maybe we have not expressed well, " at Rome you must be careful on the subway, because is possible meet gipsy's children who steal your money". Fortunately, we are at few meters from the Radisson Blue Hotel, that in Via Turati has security cameras connected with the police station adjacent, from which come and go police patrol cars at all hours, in fact during the 5 years of the our management, our guests have never had problems during the night or the day

If you want to enjoy Rome this is perfect place ! Luca and Delfina were some of the nicest people we met on our trip . They gave us a map and suggested places to eat and things to do and see in Rome (go to Jenny's restaurant!!!) Location is great! The room and apartment was very clean . We really like meeting these two lovely people, and will be sure to contact them again when we return to Rome in the future :) Our stay at Rome was very pleasant! Thank guys!!!

• 28th Apr 2014

Luca and Delfina were amazing hosts! Providing us with their recommendations and non-tourist input, they were able to make our trip that much better!

• 25th Apr 2014

Very nice place to stay, very central location in Rome and welcoming owners ! Would definitely go back there if going to Rome again!

Luca and Delfi were such amazing hosts! So friendly, kind and helpful, they made our stay in Rome very special ! We were happy to stay here and would return again! Free wifi, beds were comfy, and everything was very clean. What more can you ask for?! About 4 blocks from Termini and close to Colosseum, a really good spot. Thanks Luca and Delfi!

• 6th Dec 2013

very good.I love this place.

• 28th Nov 2013
  • China

Very nice place, nice host. We were just very unlucky to be there at the same time as some very loudy people. We just couldn't sleep.

We are very sorry that you have encountered very annoying people, We also regret that you have not warned us, however, the other guests will not be welcome here in the future Ciao Luca & Delfina

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4