B&B Rome In Art Reviews

Via Filippo Turati, 102, Rome, Italy

Luca and Delfina are very helpful and flexible. They did me a big favor as I made the booking by mistake and they found the best solution for me in a short time. I feel so thankful to stay there. Recommend to everyone to Rome!

Luca and delfina provided us with great recommendations, general info and a warm place to stay which was very close to the attractions and public transport. I think the two of them could afford to charge more for what was a great experience. I can't speak highly enough of their hospitality.

Amazing hosts! Very informative, helpful and super friendly! Couldn't have stayed in a better place - definitely recommend!

Luca is a lovely guy who gave his time generously to tell us about Rome. He also kindly provided us with breakfast, snacks and as much coffee and tea as we could drink! The area is convenient for the train station and metro, although at night time you will have to walk past some homeless people but this wasn't a problem. Overall, this was a good experience and we'd stay here again. Thanks Luca.

Luca and Delfina were great, so helpful and willing to go the extra mile to make our stay more pleasant like booking early checkin, helping with laundry or even offering a needle and thread so I could fix my broken button on my pants. Great location so close to train stop, stay with them and you will see their hospitality. Reliable WiFi, and air conditioned room, enough said.

What a wonderful place! Luca and Delfina were super helpful in helping us with lost luggage an the like, and their suggestions for restaurants and out of the way places were fantastic. We would definitely stay there again. SUCH an amazing time! And brilliant coffee.

If you visit Rome, you MUST stay at B&B Rome in Art!!!! The location was stellar, located a two minute walk from the Termini train station, which you can use to take the metro around the city or to hop on an outer-city train ride. The owners, Luca & Delfina are the most generous people I have ever met. They welcomed my group with open arms during our stay & even made us a terrace-dinner on our last night there!! They made our trip, and I will stay with them when I return to Roma. :)

• 23rd Jun 2014

We had an excellent two nights in the hostel, it was very convenient to be able to use the room until our late train. The facilities were excellent and we enjoyed great value for money. Unfortunately our neighbours who arrived on the second night were quite noisy as perhaps they didn't know we were there.

• 9th Jun 2014

Hosts luca and delphia were really nice and gave us lots of tips for travelling in Rome. really loved the stay throughout my rome trip with my friends. They were patient and even allowed us to stay in till late for our night train. The best hosts I've met.

• 7th Jun 2014
  • Singapore

Luca and Delfina were extremely helpful. They gave us a giant list of restraurants to go to and they told us the best places to see. They were very nice. The kitchen was stocked with tea and coffee as well as pasta. We were provided with cookies and croissants daily. The neighborhood wasn't the best, we were warned to be wary of gypsies at night. We were close to termini but I probably wouldn't stay here again. They do have an amazing propert in Sardinia for rent! Email to hear about it.

Maybe we have not expressed well, " at Rome you must be careful on the subway, because is possible meet gipsy's children who steal your money". Fortunately, we are at few meters from the Radisson Blue Hotel, that in Via Turati has security cameras connected with the police station adjacent, from which come and go police patrol cars at all hours, in fact during the 5 years of the our management, our guests have never had problems during the night or the day

If you want to enjoy Rome this is perfect place ! Luca and Delfina were some of the nicest people we met on our trip . They gave us a map and suggested places to eat and things to do and see in Rome (go to Jenny's restaurant!!!) Location is great! The room and apartment was very clean . We really like meeting these two lovely people, and will be sure to contact them again when we return to Rome in the future :) Our stay at Rome was very pleasant! Thank guys!!!

• 28th Apr 2014

Luca and Delfina were amazing hosts! Providing us with their recommendations and non-tourist input, they were able to make our trip that much better!

• 25th Apr 2014

Very nice place to stay, very central location in Rome and welcoming owners ! Would definitely go back there if going to Rome again!

Luca and Delfi were such amazing hosts! So friendly, kind and helpful, they made our stay in Rome very special ! We were happy to stay here and would return again! Free wifi, beds were comfy, and everything was very clean. What more can you ask for?! About 4 blocks from Termini and close to Colosseum, a really good spot. Thanks Luca and Delfi!

• 6th Dec 2013

very good.I love this place.

• 28th Nov 2013
  • China

Very nice place, nice host. We were just very unlucky to be there at the same time as some very loudy people. We just couldn't sleep.

We are very sorry that you have encountered very annoying people, We also regret that you have not warned us, however, the other guests will not be welcome here in the future Ciao Luca & Delfina

We only saw the owners at arrival. In case we needed them, we could text them. The place was clean, but a bit noisy if people got in late we woke up by them. Close to termini, market, metro and bistro's close.

Great place a short walk from Termini station which gets you on either line of the Rome metro. The place was very clean, quiet, and has a kitchen stocked with some breakfast food for guests which is great. Only complaint is the shower fluctuates from cold to too hot without touching the handle, far from a deal killer though. Great place to stay, clearly run by caring and nice people!

It was very good hostel. Located near from Victorio Emanuele (or something like this) is very easy find coming by metro. The woman who talked to us was very kind and tried to help. One key was not working to open the main door, but it was no problem with this.

The hostel is clean and the kitchen is well equipped. Luca is a very nice and helpful owner! Thanks to his suggestions we had a wonderful trip in Rome :) Highly recommended!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4