B&B Rome My Sweet Home Forever Reviews

Piazza Vittorio Emanuele II n. 70, Rome, Italy

Very disappointed with our stay. We didn't feel very welcome. The bathroom felt and looked very unclean. It was very loud late into the night and there was no wifi at our place like it said there would be. I would not recommend this to anyone.

• 4th Feb 2016

They have a kid and he screamed most of the time we were in the place. Also no wifi and they gave us no warning of when to leave and kicked us out on short notice. Other than that it was pretty clean.

• 28th Jan 2016

Everithing okay for the price.

I had a private room but the shared ones were better, IMPROVE THEM. TV wasn't working. A piece of sweet bread and a cup of black coffe is not a decent breakfast. You're charging us a considerable amount just to give us that, please think about it. If I ask to add milk to my coffe, waht I expect is a nice answer not a disagreement face; I mean, YOU HAVE IT THERE, if you don't want to provide it, don't put in on the tiny "breakfast" table. I am not coming back.

vedi prenotazione sherdbathroom room, breakfast is this price is big

Unfortunatly it was rather loud throughout the night and our bathroom had a terrible smell. But it was cheap so you get what you paid for.

This hostel is not very easy to find, we walked around the square twice before we found to hostel by chance when another tourist was asking a man where her hostel was and we asked him as well. Luckly he knew where the owner of our hostel was and got him for us. The owner was very nice and helpful and the room was adequate with clean sheets on the bed, but in sme places in our room the plaster was coming off the walls and everything felt very basic, but what do you expect for the money.

• 7th Oct 2015

We really liked the place because of its proximity to Metro, tram, and some of the tourist spots. The place is very clean and the owners are very nice.

• 24th Sep 2015
  • Philippines

Hostel location was good. Beds and bed linens were also good and clean. The room was little small. We asked them room for 6 people but it was little small for six people. They need to work on bathroom size and its maintenance

• 27th Aug 2015
  • India

It was my first time in Italy so I was a bit afraid, but nothing bad happened, the hostel is near the subway, it was clean, the shower working well and the staff friendly. Of course it's a really cheap place to stay but it works.

Cheap. Price quality this was very ok. However, the annoying part was the fact that I booked a one-person bedroom, but this room as separated with a wall that had a big hole in it so that the radiator could be split over two rooms. That way I constantly heard the noise of my neighbors as if they were in the same room. Make a clear note of that because it affects your stay in this b&b

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts