B&B Rome My Sweet Home Forever Reviews

Piazza Vittorio Emanuele II n. 70, Rome, Italy

This hostel smelled like curry, it smelled so much like curry the bed, pillows, towels, just everything. Worst experience I've had at a hostel yet. The gentleman at the front desk was rude. Everyone had issues with the front door lock. The breakfast they say they have I never seen. The only good thing it is located right by the metro.

• 10th Oct 2014

Those guys should not be running any hospitality services. Don't recommend going there, poor service, understanding of what a bed and breakfast is and just overall felt that I wasn't welcomed there. Bad place.

No wifi at the time of our stay. Shower was always clogged so was basically a shallow bath that would flood the bath room. Foyer had a funky smell to it. Didn't mind the location because there was an excellent pizza shop downstairs. I would probably stay again if the drains were fixed, but first I would try to get a place in the centre of Rome.

Ok so besides the fact that this place was in a very poor location away from all the major tourists attractions their website was misleading. First it said they had wifi, upon arriving they told us it was down and was not up for the remainder of our stay, which for people planning their vacation as they go was not ideal. Second on hostelworld it said credit cards accepted but when we got there they said they only take cash. By far the worst hostel I've stayed at. STAY AWAY!!!

• 10th Sep 2014

Fix the internet and this hostel will be perfect. Their Wi-Fi router has a range of only a few metres, was not able to get more than 5 minute use before it drops off.

• 3rd Sep 2014

This hostel was so hard to find, no signage or clear directions so we were lost found the name on a buzzer after looking for an hour, desk guy was nice and friendly but wifi didn't work the whole time we were there we only booked because wifi is important for backpackers, air con wouldn't work, there was a mix up with our booking and they would not change it even though we gave them 72 hours notice that it was wrong. Expensive price for a room in a random apartment not sure if is a real hostel.

• 2nd Sep 2014

If you dont care for the hostel and you just want a bed to sleep its good for its money.

The receptionist was very friendly and did exactly what I expected him to do. Rooms were cleaned every day and breakfast was provided.

The hostel was dirty and disgusting. People were allowed to smoke in the bathroom even though it said no smoking. Made the whole hostel stink. The shower hadn't been cleaned in forever and the drain was blocked with hair. The staff were surprised when we asked for it to be cleaned. The staff were rarely there and were unhelpful when they were. Breakfast was a stale croissant and microwaved coffee made in the bathroom. No kitchen. No sitting area. No air con.

• 12th Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

Had all the facilities you need, but very basic. Staff were nice, don't speak much English. Overall ok but I doubt I'll stay there again.

My group and I had an English, Spanish, and French speaker yet we still couldn't communicate with some of the staff. Breakfast is a croissant and coffee. Location is pretty nice (15min walk from colosseum). Pretty decent place for the money spent. There's no common room so you have to eat in your room

Pb in the bathroom. We've been moved to another hotel in town. No extra cost, no compensation.

The hostel was not easy to find and honestly a little sketchy. The room was nice but the bathroom was not very clean but in the end it had beds so we managed it. I would not recommend this place unless you had no other choice.

The apartment was good even when they change us from one place to another. But we left the wallet there and they never answered the phone or email back to arrange something, we calles, we email we do everything and no answer. Finally, they sell it with breakfast included and its not true, we never received anything. ..... We are still trying to contact somebody but its impossible. ... Also if you are going to stay there take cash because they dont receive cards and they dont even say it before.

• 2nd Jul 2014
  • Colombia

Location OK. Room with window on street side noisy. Honest quality / price.

This was a perfect stay for travelers who need quiet and privacy. It is a 5 minute walk to the nearest metro station and is easily a walking distance to major sites like the Sta Maria maggiore and the colosseum. The staff were nice and helpful. We enjoyed breakfast of croissants and coffee/ tea. I would definitely stay here again. It was nice to come back and nap after long hours of walking and not have to be bothered by other travelers or other noise.

• 27th Jun 2014

This place does not actually exist. You show up and the guy takes you around the corner to another building. The breakfast is coffee and a pastry.

• 24th Jun 2014