Good 144 Total Reviews
Good 144 Total Reviews
B&B Rome My Sweet Home Forever Located at Via Conte Verde 4, , Rome.
Italy
Rome LAZIO 00185 Via Conte Verde 4
66% 144
41.8939781 12.5060376
    Rooms available

• Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
27th Mar 2016
6.9

My advice: if you stay here contact the owner before your stay and figure out a plan for arrival. Also confirm the address, and the buzzer name because the one stated may not be correct. Otherwise the place is alright. The facilities were decent and clean. The location was close to the city but maybe not the safest at night.

• Spain, Female, 18-24
12th Mar 2016

Such a fantastic place in a good location! Kind staff and a really appetizing breakfast included!

• USA, All Male Group, 18-24
2nd Mar 2016
7.4

The WiFi was 'broken' though another review we found suggests that it hasn't been there in a while. The breakfast wasn't on the table when we left around 8:30, which was a bit odd. However, there was breakfast available when we left on the second day. Security here was fantastic though, it is a very nice location right outside of Termini. This is an excellent place to stay if you don't need Internet and want to stay in the city center! However, we were very disappointed by the 'broken' WiFi.

i am very sorry same problem internet that day really sorry

• USA, Female, 25-30
19th Feb 2016
6.6

The hostess was very friendly, and the location was good, but we wished it had been cleaner.

• USA, Male, 18-24
4th Feb 2016
4.3

Very disappointed with our stay. We didn't feel very welcome. The bathroom felt and looked very unclean. It was very loud late into the night and there was no wifi at our place like it said there would be. I would not recommend this to anyone.

28th Jan 2016
6.6

They have a kid and he screamed most of the time we were in the place. Also no wifi and they gave us no warning of when to leave and kicked us out on short notice. Other than that it was pretty clean.

• Mexico, Mixed Group, 18-24
6th Jan 2016

Everithing okay for the price.

• Mexico, Female, 18-24
4th Jan 2016
4.3

I had a private room but the shared ones were better, IMPROVE THEM. TV wasn't working. A piece of sweet bread and a cup of black coffe is not a decent breakfast. You're charging us a considerable amount just to give us that, please think about it. If I ask to add milk to my coffe, waht I expect is a nice answer not a disagreement face; I mean, YOU HAVE IT THERE, if you don't want to provide it, don't put in on the tiny "breakfast" table. I am not coming back.

vedi prenotazione sherdbathroom room, breakfast is this price is big

• New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
3rd Jan 2016
6.0

Unfortunatly it was rather loud throughout the night and our bathroom had a terrible smell. But it was cheap so you get what you paid for.