B&B San Gennaro Castello Reviews

Via di Castello 40, Lucca, Italy

Located in a tiny village at 25 minutes from the beautiful Lucca. The owner has 1001 ideas of what to to in the area to have a great time. Skip the slightly poor breakfast and enjoy Tuscany from here.

• 1st Aug 2014

I had a fantastic time, I felt like I was part of the family. The family style meals with the other guests was incredible.

Lokacija idilična, osebje zelo prijazno. Sobe so čiste in res lepo opremljene! Idyllic location, staff very friendly. The rooms are clean and really nicely decorated!

What can I say, good food, great hosts and fab location with great views. Dario and Marie are great hosts, friendly, very helpful and just a joy to be around!!!! Thanks again, my friends and I enjoyed staying with you all!!!!

View all Lucca Bed and Breakfasts