B&B San Gennaro Castello

9.5
Superb 37 Total Reviews

• Canada, Male, 25-30
29th Dec 2016

Great place to stay in Tuscany!

• USA, Male, 25-30
10th Nov 2016

Excellent place in the beautiful hills outside of Lucca. Do be aware that this B&B is located about 17 km outside of Lucca. The taxi ride costs about 40 euros from the Lucca train station and passes through a winding hillside road.

9th Oct 2016

Dario and Marie were so warm and lovely - they felt more like host parents than bnb owners. Marie's cooking was some of the best I had in Italy. And they were kind enough to pick me up at the train, since their home is quite far from Lucca. I would recommend staying here if you have a car. The room was quaint and rustic, and the property had a breathtaking view. There were some hidden costs for some things I wasn't expecting (water, rides, etc). I have amazing memories from my stay here.

×