B&B Sant'Elmo Reviews

Vico S.Elmo, 8, Naples, Italy

Only stayed for one night but it was brilliant, annamaria is such a nice lady and she made us feel like home, breakfast was good and we got it served in our room. Very nice place!

• 7th Oct 2014
  • Sweden

Annamaria's flat was a haven of peace and tranquillity in the heart of the city. Annamaria is wonderfully helpful and I got a lot more out of my very short stay in Naples than I would otherwise have managed. Breakfast was delicious. I can't recommend this B&B too highly. My only word of caution would be that the steps to the flat are quite deep so it might be a struggle for someone with mobility issues.

• 12th May 2014

The place was really great! But it was take twenty minut by foot from the train station. And it located at the 4th floor without elevator. Without that it was a really nice place. The facility is great and clean , the house owner was really nice and friendly. Because we have to take the train at 6:20 in the morning, she prepare the breakfast for us at 4:30in the morning.

• 9th May 2014
  • Taiwan

This family run hostel had a wonderful warm-hearted atmosphere. I stayed there with my 7 year old daughter, and we both loved it. The room was clean and nicely decorated, the breakfast homemade with a great variety of fresh ingredients. And above all, the owner Annamaria was helpful in any way - it was like staying at friends'!

• 29th Apr 2014