B&B Santa Sofia Reviews

San Polo, 793, Venice, Italy

Christina and her family were very accomodating, they met us at the dock and took us directly to our room wich was great.

A bit of a walk from the train station but totally worth it for how close you are to the Rialto Bridge! Breakfast was good too, just prepare for mosquitos in the room

Paola and Svetlana were amazing hosts, everything was very clean, the breakfast was good.. The location was perfect although the ride with the Vaporetto was crowded (but funny though). I will come back some day.

I would recommend this hostel based upon safety and location. I was traveling with a group of two other friends and we appreciated the the location especially. Super close to St. Mark's square, and the owner is a local and extremely friendly man. Be warned that this is an unconventional B&B--it is fairly difficult to find and is small with one shared bathroom amongst the different rooms. I don't know if I would recommend it during the main tourist season but off season it was great.

Great b&b, Paolo is very nice. And nice location right next to the Rialto Bridge.

Nice location, close to Rialto Bridge and other sights, but tucked away on a quiet side street. Manager was friendly.

Staff is very respectful and friendly !

• 6th Mar 2014

Such a lovely b&b! A bit difficult to find at first (Venice is definitely a city of small, winding streets!), but once we arrived, it was heaven! Very clean, wonderfully nice staff, and a decent breakfast included (cappuccino, bread roll, yoghurt, juice). The location was, in our opinion, perfect - a stone's throw away from Rialto Bridge, Rialto Market, and the Grande Canal, but not on the super-touristy side of Venice. If I ever go back to Venice, I would definitely stay here again.

• 6th Mar 2014

we feel that u hotel is so good:)thx very much

• 14th Feb 2014