B&B Santa Sofia Reviews

San Polo, 793, Venice, Italy

This hostel has a great location, clean rooms and great breakfast. However, the staff is so rude. Though checkin time says 12am-11pm my friend and I arrived around 6:45am and were charged 10 extra euro because they open at 8. When I offered to come back later to avoid this fee, she refused to let this happen. Also, 15% down payment through HostelWorld is not subtracted from your payment upon arrival. You have to pay in full and email HostelWorld customer service to get money back.DO NOT GO HERE!

Great location, but not the most friendly staff...

On paper this place seems fine but I would never recommend it. The staff is extremely unfriendly and unhelpful, ruining the entire experience. My friends and I were repeatedly yelled at by the woman in charge for doing extremely minimal things like going to the bathroom in the middle of the night. Once again, I would never stay here again and would not recommend it to anyone.

• 31st Jan 2015

Its a really cozy B

Good location indeed, but there is no elevator so you'd better carry a small luggage. The staff are really nice but the reception lady doesn't speak English well, so it may cause you a little time to try to communicate with her. The breakfast is AWESOME! ❤ I love it so much. But it's a pity that here the luggage keeping fee is required.

Good location