B&B Santa Sofia Reviews

San Polo, 793, Venice, Italy

Almost perfect. As a group of 3, we were given a 4 bed room (at no extra cost). But we were asked to only use 2 beds (1 double bed and 1 single bed). It would have been nice if we could use all the beds as we were 3 male friends on a vacation. The hostess was a very nice lady, and brought breakfast to your room. The accommodation is very close to Ponte di Rialto. I was told by my friends there was a loud party outside (which is NOT the B&B's fault). But it woke them up, I slept in no probs

The only thing that wasn't fantastic about this hotel was how hard it was to find. The staff is absolutely amazing and it's one of the cutest hotels I've ever stayed in. Breakfast was included in the price which was great, we didn't have to pay for breakfast! Wifi worked really well and the rooms were absolutely amazing. Excellent experience!

Great place to stay in the heart of Venice !

Very nice B&B in the middle of Venice- lovely room with lots of space, excellent breakfast!

View all Venice Bed and Breakfasts