B&B Santa Sofia Reviews

San Polo, 793, Venice, Italy

I booked a single room, but put there were 2 people. I guess the misunderstanding was my fault. When we got there, the room and bed were small, but we were fine with it. They kinda freaked out that I "brought an extra person" saying it's a liability and tried to charge us an extra 55 Euro per night. The price to begin with was very high for what you get, so an extra 55 Euro was crazy. The accommodations aren't great and there's only 1 bathroom. The breakfast is continental, nothing special

Great location. Helpfull staff.

This hostel has a great location, clean rooms and great breakfast. However, the staff is so rude. Though checkin time says 12am-11pm my friend and I arrived around 6:45am and were charged 10 extra euro because they open at 8. When I offered to come back later to avoid this fee, she refused to let this happen. Also, 15% down payment through HostelWorld is not subtracted from your payment upon arrival. You have to pay in full and email HostelWorld customer service to get money back.DO NOT GO HERE!

Great location, but not the most friendly staff...

View all Venice Bed and Breakfasts