Fabulous 438 Total Reviews
Fabulous 438 Total Reviews

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
3rd Aug 2017
5.4

Other than the good location, our experience was sub-par. In the 90 degree heat, we were given the hottest room in the house and had only one fan. There was only one bathroom for the entire B&B to share. We used the towels provided, and when we asked for new ones they were very reluctant to complete our request. The owner claims that there are stains on the towels from the beach sand, which is unlikely, and has basically threatened to charge me for them if I didn't leave a good review.

This young and liar girl (I have the evidence of what I write ..) booked in 4 and it came here in 2, warning me just the day before !! That the bathroom is inSHARED is very well written, but maybe she did not complete the primary school They brought our towels to the beach !! and reported dirty even of female makeup and we had to throw them away !! I think it is enough for polite people, to understand who is a liar

22nd Jul 2017

Good location ,clean, but a little bit expensive !

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
25th Jun 2017

It was really hot and opening the windows just made the whole room incredibly loud from the noise on the road next to us. That being said though, the staff were very kind and friendly and the location was amazing. I would stay here again without a doubt!!

• USA, All Male Group, 18-24
4th Jun 2017

Awesome bed and breakfast right in scenic Venice. 15-30 minute walk wherever you need to go and right down from the water bus stop. Staff was really nice and helped us a lot, even though we were noisy at times. I'd recommend more to couples and families than single guys, as other older guests are sleeping and shouldn't be disturbed. Really great place though they even gave us breakfast in the mornings!

• Australia, Female, 31-40
31st May 2017
7.7

Location is excellent, all the sights in Venice are mostly within walking distance, or the water bus stop is only a few minutes away so easy access. Room was great. They have breakfast available, but not included in price. The staff are very strict with noise level, I shut the door (normally) on exiting my room and was "told off" for slamming the door, and even my friend was warned for taking her bag downstairs too loudly. There are a lot of signs around telling you what you can't do.

• NadiaMiree
  • New Zealand, Couple, 31-40
29th May 2017

Location is fantastic, right in the middle of everything. We walked from the main train station and found it easily following their directions. The room was clean and comfortable and the staff member that looked after us was absolutely lovely and made me a great coffee. It was nice and quiet too. At first glance the place doesn't appear that welcoming as there are signs EVERYWHERE telling you not to make noise/move/use anything but we found them to be ok and perfectly friendly and helpful.

23rd May 2017

Very large room for a reasonable price. Sofia and her staff were so nice, plus it was in a great location. Easily the best hostel I've stayed in.

• carolabtibol5402
  • Brazil, Male, 18-24
5th May 2017
7.4

the place is good and quiet, the owner is very nice and the wifi is good. On the other hand, the bed is not great and the pillows are very bad. I'd suggest some new pillows and some water available (there isn't there's only a strange red juice they serve in the morning). overall it was a good stay but I don't think I'm coming back

• Australia, Male, 25-30
10th Mar 2017
7.4

Paolo was very nice. Room was a good size with simple furnishings. In a good location to access lots of Venice. Only downside was the single bathroom also contained the toilet so with a number of guests be prepared to have to wait for the toilet / shower / teeth brushing.

I am very sorry to write this, but I think only a fool can 'book a room with shared bathroom and then complain about the shared bathroom.