B&B Santa Sofia Reviews

San Polo, 793, Venice, Italy

It was really nice and small b&b with only 3 rooms. It is easy to reach if u take the water bus from the center train station. however the small roads of venice need some getting used to. The breakfast and the owner of the hostel were really nice.. would recommend to stay here..

The most friendly staff ever! The only down side is it is not for someone if you are looking to meet new people at the hostel. It is much more private, which was perfect for me. Location is great and again, the staff was just amazing! And very clean.

The staff is great!! Very nice caring people!! It is all you need for a weekend in venice!! My only comment woutld be about the morning meal. It could be way better just by buying better brands.. Apart from that very nice experience!! Thanks and see you soon!!

Christina and her family were very accomodating, they met us at the dock and took us directly to our room wich was great.

A bit of a walk from the train station but totally worth it for how close you are to the Rialto Bridge! Breakfast was good too, just prepare for mosquitos in the room

Paola and Svetlana were amazing hosts, everything was very clean, the breakfast was good.. The location was perfect although the ride with the Vaporetto was crowded (but funny though). I will come back some day.

I would recommend this hostel based upon safety and location. I was traveling with a group of two other friends and we appreciated the the location especially. Super close to St. Mark's square, and the owner is a local and extremely friendly man. Be warned that this is an unconventional B&B--it is fairly difficult to find and is small with one shared bathroom amongst the different rooms. I don't know if I would recommend it during the main tourist season but off season it was great.

Great b&b, Paolo is very nice. And nice location right next to the Rialto Bridge.

Nice location, close to Rialto Bridge and other sights, but tucked away on a quiet side street. Manager was friendly.

View all Venice Bed and Breakfasts