Superb 403 Total Reviews
Superb 403 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 41+
30th May 2017

Great apartment close to everything.

17th May 2017

Good facility. It's more like B&B then hostel. I had the pleasure of having the whole house to myself. Marta is really nice and helped me discover the city. 호스텔보다는 에어비앤비처럼 생긴 좋은 집입니다. 주인분이 친절하시고 많이 도와주셔요.

15th May 2017

I stayed at B & B Siesta for two nights and I had an awesome experience. The location was great, really close to the center, and super easy to get to from the bus station. Marta was a great host. She was extremely helpful, she gave me a map and explained how to get around the city, and she gave me suggestions for food to try in Zaragoza. The facilities were great, the room was extremely clean and I felt very comfortable. Marta also breakfast set up for the guest which was great.