B&B Su Cantaru Reviews

Via Nazionale 331, Villanova Monteleone, Alghero, Italy

We had an ok stay in the basic clean room. The room was nothing special and it smelled a bit dusty. There was no cosy atmosphere, But it was clean. For one night passing through this is more than enough.

The low-budget room is cheap but definitely not recommendable. The bed was well worn, the house is poorly soundproofed and there is only one bathroom for the hole house (3 floors with 2 rooms on each floor). We were surprised that we had to pay 4€ per person extra for the breakfast since the booking page indicates "Breakfast Included". The village itself is fairly nice, offering a few bars and restaurants with a good value for money.

- cheap - nice small village - the busses don't go according to plan, so it's very difficult to leave the village - no wifi in the rooms, you have to sit outside in front of the office of the owner - it isn't that silent there, although it's comparatively far away from everything - the host is very, very nice - EXCEPT he needs to help you. He rather gives wrong information than none and if you are really in trouble, he doesn't help (even if he suggested this before) and gets aggressive

• 20th Aug 2014

please explain how we did not help? the accomodation you booked was low cost, I took you round the town, I drove you to Alghero, I invited you for lunch in my garden at no extra cost. I explained the buses and times. I have lived all my life here and do not give misinformation. Wifi is freely available at no extra cost in the main house. The extent I have helped was above and Beyond what was included in the tarrif.

Very friendly hosts and lovely breakfast. We had a very enjoyable stay here.

• 19th Aug 2014
  • Couple, 41+

The B&B is situated about 40 minutes outside Alghero, in a small commune. The village itself is beautiful, but not much to do there. The B&B is okay, the reason to stay would be the owner. He was incredible accommodating, kind, and helpful. The breakfast there is also delicious. Definitely would recommend if you're looking for something on the cheaper side, and are willing to take buses to various locations.

cute, cozy and lovely hostel & hosts!!!

• 18th Jul 2014