B&B SweetHome-DolceCasa

• ramayounis
  • Jordan, Female, 25-30
26th Apr 2017
7.7

I honestly couldn't stay there as a loner traveller ... Roberto and his family were very nice .. the house and the room very clean and nice as well.. my problem was the location as I was on my own so I apologised and looked for some room in Verona to be around the crowd ... Verona is one of the fav city I visited in Italy .. it just rested on my heart 💖🇧🇬✌🏻🌍🎶

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
14th Mar 2017
4.3

The owner was definitely one of the kindest. But the apartment did not have wifi, the toilet wasn't working, shower was bad and they did not have breakfast. Location was also really far from the center. The bed was good and the room was clean. I guess if the conditions were better the location would not matter at all... unfortunate.

11th Feb 2017

As a solo traveler, this was a great place for me. As long as you're comfortable navigating the bus system, it is an easy trip from Verona to the hostel. I can't say enough about how kind he was to help me settle in and make sure my stay was nice, from making sure I had wifi to recommending a place for dinner. I stayed in the single bedroom and had a comfortable bed and everything I needed. Definitely recommend for staying in the Verona area! Great value for the price.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
3rd Feb 2017

The family that owns this place are the nicest people I've met in Italy so far! Definitely would recommend them to people in the future. The only thing is that the place is far away from the town of Verona and it was a bit of a pain taking the bus to the location and then a bus back to the train station. The wifi wasn't working in our room so both hosts offered for us to use the wifi in their place upstairs and welcomed us in (offered pizza, water, gave us space and only smiles). Love them!

17th Jan 2017

After traveling for five days staying in hostels this was refreshing! The room was beautiful nice clean and the lady was very nice. The guy who checked me in was very helpful he gave me the run down of the best places to go to eat and where to shop and the best attractions!!! The location was perfect just a five to minute walk to most of the restaurants and attractions.

15th Dec 2016

Roberto is the greatest host you can get. He's really kind and helpful. The apartment is super clean and I got what I needed the most during my sleep : a solid night sleep. Thanks again Roberto.

• Armenia, Couple, 25-30
2nd Dec 2016

Very kind and polity staff.very good place with valuable price.