B&B Taddeus Reviews

Via Cairoli 101, Rome, Italy

Daniele was an excellent host, recommending a great restaurant for dinner, and the breakfast provided in a local cafe was of excellent quality.

My friend and I from Canada were only supposed to stay for a couple of nights but decided to stay even longer! This place is clean, comfortable, near to the metro and above all Daniele made our trip better than we could have expected. This B

• 8th Jul 2014

Really enjoyed my time here! Daniele and David (the owners) are TOP NOTCH guys who go out of their way to make sure your stay is great! Will use again!

• 17th Jun 2014

The place is close to Termini and relatively close (1.5 Km) to the Colosseum which is nice. Is supposedly a non smoking B&B, however it smelled like cigarette smoke all the time. The Bathroom that was dirty and always smelled like pee. The credit card machine was not working and staff did not really do anything to fix it... had to get money from ATM which can be expensive if you are not from the EU. At least the room was big and comfortable. I would not stay there again.

I had a very nice night in Rome!!! Thank you very much! Thank you for waiting us in front of the door. I wasnt sure if I was going the right direction so I was very glad to meet you. Thank you for recommending us a restaurant to eat out. It was a tasty and the waiters there were very funny. Thank you for letting me stay a little longer after check out. I was able to reserve some trains and helped me a lot. You are very kind helpfull man! Thank you for everthing!! :)

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts