B&B The Lions Reviews

Via 20 Settembre 7 Verona, Verona, Italy

This was a lovely B and B! Marina was just wonderful and SO helpful, giving us so much information that a normal hostel wouldn't be able to provide. The rooms were so beautiful and very romantic - it felt very homely. The terrace had amazing views and it was nice to sit and socialise with the other guests in the mornings and evenings. Breakfast was delicious but I would have liked some fruit. The location was a short walk from the centre and right by a bus stop. Definitely stay here!

Thanks Lucinda, Great comment! I'm sorry for fruit, but I tried several times to buy it... trashing after few days... Thanks I big hug Marina

Very clean b&b close to the Veronas attractions. Very good value of money. Marina was helpful and told us great tips about what to see in Verona and how to get around in Italy (we where on an interrailtrip) thanks for everything!

• 14th Jul 2015
  • Finland

Marina was very kind and helpful, she showed us the best spots in Verona on a map when we checked in and had a bit of a chat. The place was lovely and clean, two bathrooms between three rooms & Marina stays next door so is easy to reach. Only a bit of a walk out of town with amenities nearby. Quite a number of stairs to climb when the lift isn't working. Overall very pleasant stay and a great deal. Remember it's a B&B, not a hostel!

• 9th Jul 2015

We had a great stay with Marina in Verona. She told us about what to see and where to go. Also gave us good tips on day trips. If you train to venice MAKE SURE you validate the ticket before getting on the train.

What a wonderful little apartment with a great balcony and breakfast. Coffee was always available.

• 22nd Jun 2015

Have just returned from our trip to Verona and had a fantastic time. Managed to see so many more sights then I anticipated due to the fantastic advice and knowledge from our hosts. Beautifully decorated, clean and homely accommodation, 5-10mins walk into main downtown Verona and really easy for Train station or Airport connection. Thank you so much for making our trip to Verona even more special, with your care and kindness. Would def recommend this B&B to others.

Thanks for you nice review! I wish you all the best and I hope to see you again! Marina

Very clean and comfortable place to stay. Perfect location. Special thanks to Marina , the host.

• 1st Jun 2015
  • Russia

Greate place to stay in Verona! We loved it

Marina was extremely welcoming and helped us so much with our vacation in Verona! We wanted to stay longer just to be there! Highly recommended and very much the perfect place to stay.

• 18th Mar 2015

Grazie Sarah! A big kiss Marina

Had a lovely stay at the The Lions. Staff were so friendly and welcoming and were very helpful and kind. The room was clean and cute but had no ensuite which wasn't a major issue. Would definitely recommend this hostel and would definitely stay there again.

View all Verona Bed and Breakfasts