B&B The Lions

Superb 236 Total Reviews

• stephenwilliamsdesign3125
  • England, Male, 31-40
17th Sep 2017

Marina is the star of the show, she was incredibly welcoming and helpful regarding where to go and what to see. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here and would definitely come back.

• Mexico, Couple, 25-30
9th Sep 2017

Marina is the best host ever! Very accommodating and caring. She told us about Verona, gave us recommendations on where to go, and told us a bit about the history of each sight/attraction. She even lent us a pair of cushions to sit and watch a show in the arena. The place is very clean, beds are comfy, breakfast is very good. The place has a terrace where you can take your breakfast with a really nice view of the city. Would stay here again for sure. (V. Hernandez and J. Casanova)

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
3rd Sep 2017

Our hostess was wonderful! The flat is very clean and neat, and she shows you the best places to go in Verona and lays out a great breakfast in the morning! We loved our stay here!

• England, Female, 18-24
16th Aug 2017

Marina was a great host, making us feel welcome and answering our questions about Verona in lots of detail. Her property is within easy walking distance of many of the main attractions, restaurants and bars. The room was basic, but had everything we needed and it was maintained to a good standard. We would definitely come back to stay here if we were in Verona again. Thankyou Marina! :)

• England, Male, 18-24
7th Jul 2017

We stayed for two nights and was just what we'd hoped for - came recommended by a friend. Really close to centre of Verona, well kept and professional looking apartment. Breakfast was lovely, perhaps a little on the basic side. However the terrace on which to eat breakfast made up for it, fantastic views.

• tedoliveranimation7959
  • England, Male, 25-30
24th Jun 2017

For a place to see Verona I wouldn't stay anywhere else now. Lovely rooms with air conditioning (in the Italian heat, this was amazing), and a host who was the best part of it all. Marina is a wonderful host. She gave me a map with all of the attractions marked on, and a bit of history. She was also incredibly kind in helping me order a taxi to the station after I sprained my ankle. Thank you so much Marina! I will be back again one day (hopefully not alone). PS your fruit cups were lovely

Ehi thanks for your nice review! If you touched the Juliet's breast, I'm sure you will come back with your girlfriend!!! All the best, Marina

• England, Male, 41+
22nd Jun 2017

I really liked the Lions. Good price, good facilities, nice people - Open air rooftop balcony particularly a bonus.

• Iceland, Couple, 18-24
16th Jun 2017

We stayed in Verona for four nights and this b&b was wonderful. Really clean and cozy. The breakfast was so good! The host was really helpful and nice, she made us a fruit salad every morning! Location was 3 min walk from center. Would reccomend!

Thanks a lot my dear. I wish you all the best and mail me if you have problem with pizza cooking! Marina

• England, Male, 18-24
15th Jun 2017
6.0

Marina was helpful at first but also a hindrance, she kept telling me to turn off the AC despite it being 34 degrees (I'm British, that's way too hot for us). She was also not accommodating the day we left, she was banging the door to the bathroom to tell me to hurry up, despite having 10 more minutes before check out. She also did not let us 'chill' for a while in the communal area before our train, she basically told us to get out and come back later when we could collect our bags.

My check-out is by 11.00, and you were still inside the room at 11.30!!! I remember it because I had upcoming guests (8 people in 3 rooms) at 12.00. Your train was at 8pm, could you stay in the B&B with the other group? At 11.00 the B&B must be free for the upcoming guests! I never said to you to switch off AC, I remember that when I got inside your room at 11.30 complaining because you were late, the temperature inside was like in a freezer, may be I said it that time. You had a bad behavoiur with me: late check-out, you brought the scissors in your room to cut pizza which you eat in the room spotting blanket and linen of tomato sauce. If I could give you a vote it is 6.0 as well!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
10th Jun 2017

Amazing! Marina is a wonderful host. She gave me a city map and told me all the must-see places for my trip. Location was not far from the centre, and about a twenty-five/thirty minute walk to the train station. Everything was very clean and organized. I 100% recommend staying here, and I will definitely stay here again if I come back to Verona! Keep up the amazing work Marina!

Thanks a lot! I hope we will see again. Ciaoooo from Verona. Marina