B&B The Lions Reviews

Via 20 Settembre 7 Verona, Verona, Italy

Everything was EXCELLENT! Completely fell in love with Verona!!

The owner was very welcoming and friendly and the rooms and facilities were excellent. This was a lovely place to stay and I would definitely recommend it.

I recommend highly this hostel, I was there with my friend and we were just amazed by how the owner was pleasant and nice! The hostel is very clean, well located and the atmoshpere is just great! I am planing to go back there when I will visit Verona, and I can say without any doubts that is the nicest hostel I've ever been to! Thank you once more for welcoming us so nice and sorry for the late comment;)

• 23rd Nov 2013