• 955 Ave. Ricardo Palma, Miraflores, Lima, Peru

Superb 614 Total Reviews
Superb 614 Total Reviews
B&B Tradiciones Miraflores Located at 955 Ave. Ricardo Palma, Miraflores, Lima.
Peru
Lima Lima 18 955 Ave. Ricardo Palma, Miraflores
94% 614
-12.1224005 -77.0201790
    Rooms available

• EstebanGarciaHi
  • Colombia, Couple, 18-24
9th Dec 2016

Mr Angelo, his wife and the staff are very friendly and incredibly warm. He also makes sure that you experience Lima in the best way possible, making sure that you are safe and well informed. Also, Mr Angelo has tons of knowledge both historical and cultural that shares with you always before leaving on your adventures. For sure we'll be back in the future. He made us feel like home and 5 stars breakfast.

2nd Dec 2016

We had an amazing stay at B&B Tradiciones Miraflores. Our host was incredibly kind and helpful. He recommended great places to eat, hailed us a cab and made sure that we truly enjoyed our stay in Peru.

• USA, Female, 25-30
1st Dec 2016

I absolutely loved my stay at B&B Tradiciones. It has a very homey and cozy feel. The staff is very accommodating and friendly. Angelo was a huge help from guiding you through the map of the city to helping you find transportation. Nice, fresh breakfast on the quaint patio surrounded with greenery. I appreciated the extra things like fresh towels daily, fresh drinkable water, and reading lamp by bed. Location was quiet, but close enough to parks, and nightlife. Thank you Angelo and family!

24th Nov 2016

Our hosts were very helpful and accomodating especially when we had issues boking our flights to Cusco. Our breakfasts were served with care and our room was clean.

• USA, Male, 25-30
17th Nov 2016

Wonderful bed and breakfast. As so many others have stated, Angelo really shines, and is one of the kindest and most benevolent folks I think I've ever met. His presence and guidance alone make a stay @ Tradiciones worthwhile, and his advice and guidance around town were fantastic. I even had a long layover in Lima 3 weeks after my stay, and Angelo was kind enough to offer to store my bags at no cost even though I wouldn't be staying again - now that's service! I wouldn't hesitate to stay again.

• China, Female, 18-24
10th Nov 2016

Owner Angelo was super nice and helpful. He made sure every guest has the best lima experience. Ask him for the local tips! :)

8th Nov 2016

I can not speak highly enough of this Bob. The location was superb, right next to a part and close to all the sites. The breakfast was very nice. The house was as clean as can be, the wifi good and showers hot. What made this stay beyond great was the host. Angelo was so kind and helpful. My father became ill and Angelo bought him power aid and medication at no charge. He checked on my father to make sure he was okay. I can not stress how wonderful Angelo and his family was!

7th Nov 2016

Hosts are great - help you with anything from booking onward buses to doing your laundry for free. Breakfast was excellent by South American standards and when we left before breakfast time on the last day they rustled something up for us.

• Germany, Couple, 25-30
29th Oct 2016

Staff is amazing. Nice breakfast and courtyard. Only downside is that you need to tell them to turn on hot water when taking a shower too early or late.

• England, Male, 25-30
25th Oct 2016

Couldn't be happier with the level of service and quality at this place. I was a typical naive non Spanish speaking English man who arrived with an eye infection, struggling to find help - Angelo, the owner, spoke perfect English and not only recommended me an eye doctor but accompanied me to the hospital (on two separate occasions), translating on the way. Him and his family's attention to detail, level of service and kindness is awesome and made my trip! The definition of above and beyond.