B&B Tradiciones Miraflores

9.0
Superb 622 Total Reviews

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
10th Mar 2017

Highly recommend this hostel! Angelo (owner) recommended great places to eat at/visit in the area. He spent time with us reviewing a map of the area and telling us some of the history. His family was also nice and helpful-- his son drank beers at night with us. The breakfast in the morning was served in the front courtyard and was delicious. We had an early flight the last morning, but they organized a taxi for us and sent us off with a packed snack bag. The room was clean and comfy. Thanks

• Canada, Male, 25-30
3rd Mar 2017

Place is amazing. Angelo the owner/operator of the hostel is very helpful, polite and friendly. They make a great breakfast at B&B. The breakfast meal will include eggs,bread, juice, coffee, tea, and fruit. B&B also feels very safe and has good wifi as well. Anyone looking for a clean, quiet hostel at a good rate, they definitely should consider B&B. You won't be disappointed.

8th Feb 2017
2.6

Very disappointing! I had high expectations for this place due to the plethora of good reviews. The whole place is very dark and stuffy. My room was hot, the furniture was chipped and dated, and was dirty. The owner was also unfriendly, especially when I decided to cut my stay short due to a health issue. Overall, you can get better value for your money elsewhere.

• kymturnell7122
  • Australia, Couple, 31-40
22nd Jan 2017
7.1

The bed and breakfast was a cute house in a nice area of Lima. There was a 10 minute walk to miraflores centre. The room was small, basic with a fan. There wasn't any fly screen on the window so not wanting to get mozzies on us we kept the window closed to sleep and it was unbearably hot and uncomfortable. The owners were friendly and gave us advice on where to go and the breakfast was nice, but as someone who has traveled a lot around the world in hostels I'm not sure why it gets a 9.3 rating.

• EstebanGarciaHi
  • Colombia, Couple, 18-24
9th Dec 2016

Mr Angelo, his wife and the staff are very friendly and incredibly warm. He also makes sure that you experience Lima in the best way possible, making sure that you are safe and well informed. Also, Mr Angelo has tons of knowledge both historical and cultural that shares with you always before leaving on your adventures. For sure we'll be back in the future. He made us feel like home and 5 stars breakfast.

2nd Dec 2016

We had an amazing stay at B&B Tradiciones Miraflores. Our host was incredibly kind and helpful. He recommended great places to eat, hailed us a cab and made sure that we truly enjoyed our stay in Peru.

• USA, Female, 25-30
1st Dec 2016

I absolutely loved my stay at B&B Tradiciones. It has a very homey and cozy feel. The staff is very accommodating and friendly. Angelo was a huge help from guiding you through the map of the city to helping you find transportation. Nice, fresh breakfast on the quaint patio surrounded with greenery. I appreciated the extra things like fresh towels daily, fresh drinkable water, and reading lamp by bed. Location was quiet, but close enough to parks, and nightlife. Thank you Angelo and family!

24th Nov 2016

Our hosts were very helpful and accomodating especially when we had issues boking our flights to Cusco. Our breakfasts were served with care and our room was clean.

• USA, Male, 25-30
17th Nov 2016

Wonderful bed and breakfast. As so many others have stated, Angelo really shines, and is one of the kindest and most benevolent folks I think I've ever met. His presence and guidance alone make a stay @ Tradiciones worthwhile, and his advice and guidance around town were fantastic. I even had a long layover in Lima 3 weeks after my stay, and Angelo was kind enough to offer to store my bags at no cost even though I wouldn't be staying again - now that's service! I wouldn't hesitate to stay again.

• China, Female, 18-24
10th Nov 2016

Owner Angelo was super nice and helpful. He made sure every guest has the best lima experience. Ask him for the local tips! :)