B&B U OTY Reviews

Radlicka Str. 188, Prague, Czech Republic

Loved this hostel, the owner is lovely and keen to share his knowledge of the area and offer assistance. Very close to a train station which was very handy.

Great B&B, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay, Miro and Ota were exceptionally friendly and helpful. I'll be sure to return!

• 15th Jan 2016

Though the location is not that ideal, my stay at B&B U OTY was great! The room was big, the bed comfortable, and the bathrooms super clean. I felt that I was staying in somebody's house but it also felt very private. The breakfast was filling and the staff were super friendly and helpful. Miroslav greeted us and gave us plenty of info on what to do/see. He also provided us with unlimited transportation passes for only 8 Euro! I would stay here again in a heartbeat!

Lovely friendly staff, very helpful. Comfortable room, nice bathroom, very welcoming environment.

View all Prague Bed and Breakfasts