7.9
7.9
Very Good 169 Total Reviews

20th Apr 2017
6.9

the location is great, but it makes no sense to pay extra money to rent the bed sheets. And the breakfast is normal.

5th Apr 2017

The staff was great at answering our questions and the environment was very relaxing. We had a nice view of the canal from our room too. Everything was clean and I have no complaints!

27th Mar 2017

Kind of expensive but it's Venice so it makes sense. We also had to rent sheets which I wasn't expecting but wasn't that big of a deal. Great location to everything within Venice but not to the train station but it is easily accessible by water taxi. The breakfast wasn't anything special just toast and jelly but still a nice friendly hostel.

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
19th Mar 2017
2.0

Booked with the hostel and they cancelled on me and told me I couldn't get my deposit back. Finally I got them to agree to it. And they wanted my bank information which i did not trust so I asked to pick it up they set up a location and sent me on a wild escape through the city. Finally got ahold of them again and by the I had to leave was not happy about that.

16th Feb 2017
4.6

It may have B&B in the title but this hostel had the saddest breakfast of any I have encountered, and I travel a lot. It consisted of some pre-packaged toast and inedible mass-purchased sweets. Absolutely disgusting. There is not a cool environment here. The owner is nice enough but the rest of the staff are rude. Additionally you have to pay 5 euros for bedding, which smelled of smoke and didn't seem particularly nice/clean. NOT A GOOD VALUE!!

16th Feb 2017
6.9

The facility was very clean and was close by to the popular sites in Venice. The room was not very secure- hostel workers would walk in and out to hang laundry and there was a private room adjacent to the mixed dorm room, so those people had to walk through the room as well. Even though this hostel is called a B&B, don't expect much in terms of breakfast. There was powdered coffee, tea bags, prepackaged baked goods that were cloyingly sweet and some toasted crackers with jam and butter.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
10th Feb 2017

Wonderful service, very accommodating and just nice in general. We had everything we need, from clean showers in spacious bathrooms to a bit of breakfast before we headed out the door. Would definitely reccommend!

• Philippines, Male, 25-30
23rd Dec 2016
7.7

Staff are not friendly but they help you with what you need when you ask them. The place is a bit of a walk to the major attractions and arguably not near to the busier parts of the island. But it is quite peaceful and I got a good night's sleep here

20th Dec 2016
7.7

The location, cleanliness, atmosphere, and building are wonderful; however, when we arrived they argued that we should have arrived later, despite us having email records of telling them the precise time we would arrive and their response confirming that they understood and would help us check in at this time. The staff member on duty had left his post (despite his shift not ending for another 5 hours) and was over an hour and 30 minutes away. Around 2 hours later he showed up.

10th Dec 2016

10/10 recommend this hostel! My boyfriend and I stayed here 3 nights and they went above and beyond to make sure we had a pleasant stay. We requested a new private room after the first night because the wifi didn't reach the room we had, and they gave us a bigger, better room with a private bathroom and amazing wifi for the same price we were paying for our private dorm with shared bathroom. Would definitely stay here again!