B&B Via del Carro Reviews

Via Del Carro 8 40126, Bologna, Bologna, Emilia-Romagna, Italy

150€ per room w/o bathroom - it is too much even in time of Cersaie fierie. Very benevolent and precautionary hostess. Surely print a route of search of the address - street "Via del Carro" very short, only one house (in Bologna numbered not houses, but entrances) and nobody know where it is. From shortcomings it is possible to note too good audibility as in hotel, and outside - students walk till o'clock in the morning and it is well audible even in case of the closed double-glazed windows

Antoinetta is one of the sweetest women I have ever met. She was so accommodating, even after I messed up and made reservations for the wrong days and was difficult to get in touch with (I couldn't get my phone to work for days while over seas). When we finally met she made me feel at home. And I mean MADE me feel at home, there was no other option once breakfast was served.

• 31st Aug 2013

I have only positive comments about the B&B! Very comfortable and nice, I absolutely recommend it!

View all Bologna Bed and Breakfasts